Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

It's Easier To Hear From God With Closed Legs'- 32 Years Virgin To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Easier To Hear From God With Closed Legs'- 32 Years Virgin To Ladies (401 Views)

How To Regrow D Hymen Be A Virgin To Any Man / GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Easier To Hear From God With Closed Legs'- 32 Years Virgin To Ladies by Discovery4today: 8:01am On May 02, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1156
'It's easier to hear from God with closed legs'

Zukiswa Joyi, 32 years old South African woman and a worship leader who made headlines few weeks ago on Facebook when she Revealed that she is still a virgin at the age of 32 however her body still craves for sex has shared how single women can hear from God.

Joyi had recently stated that she is a virgin and urged single ladies to abstain from sexual relations in order to hear from God.

According to her, its easier to hear from God with closed legs
Taking to her Facebook page, she wrote: “It’s easier to hear God with closed legs sis.”
Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1156

Re: It's Easier To Hear From God With Closed Legs'- 32 Years Virgin To Ladies by dollynnn(f): 8:04am On May 02, 2022
Hmm
My South African people are at it again
Re: It's Easier To Hear From God With Closed Legs'- 32 Years Virgin To Ladies by Lastmankc(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2022
I don't believe that any South African girl is a virgin
Re: It's Easier To Hear From God With Closed Legs'- 32 Years Virgin To Ladies by Raxxye(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2022
She is right!
Chastity enhances spirituality!
Re: It's Easier To Hear From God With Closed Legs'- 32 Years Virgin To Ladies by SwissMass: 8:45am On May 02, 2022
Correct even it enhanced a fulfill marriage by 75%
Re: It's Easier To Hear From God With Closed Legs'- 32 Years Virgin To Ladies by Militant30: 9:09am On May 02, 2022
Keep quiet, being a virgin doesn't make you a good person.

Being a virgin shows that you are a disipline person

You can be a virgin and be reckless and stupid in other areas of your life.

Hearing from God as a virgin? That I can never comment on.

(1) (Reply)

Men Fail In Life Because They Don’t Respect Their Wives-popular Pastor / Neat Ps3 Slim For Sale 60k / Lesbobo Lady Swears Never To Date Men Again — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.