Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach (25651 Views)

Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by penceman(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2022
And yet cow dung yaya bello paid 100 million presidential form to contest for president. Evil dogs are out to contest

2 Likes

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2022
grin
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Anaerobi(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2022
And their Govnor picked Presidential tickets.

Just imagine
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by teadrake(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2022
He purchased presidential form at a staggering fee of #100m yet he couldn't pay salary of those he intends to govern. Yeye man

3 Likes

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Mjpem23(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2022
AgeneAngel86:
Bello has always been a heartless man and God will definitely pay him according to His deeds.

Never in your life bring GOD to judge the mistake we all human brought upon ourselves.
If truly God will intervene to judge our politicians, he would have done so times before now.

2 Likes

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Darkcloud11(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2022
Honestly it’s either
Peter obi
Jonathan
Osinbanjo
Tinubu
In that order that’s what I want and who I will vote for the rest can go and rest

2 Likes

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Cheapgadget(f): 9:01pm On May 02, 2022
And the mofo wan be president
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2022
And it is this same governor some "youth" are dying for just so he can be president
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by jrusky(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2022
And their useless governor is deceiving himself as per presidency I had said it severally by 2023 Yeye Bello will end up as President of Ebira Landlord Association of Kogi and not Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Jaydasilva10: 9:02pm On May 02, 2022
GYB is a failure... Those supporting him are useless.

1 Like

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by storm001(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2022
And their Governor want to be President of Nigeria so that he can distribute the Hunger to other part of the Country.

Bello don carry una salary buy APC Presidential ticket

1 Like

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by ComeToJesus: 9:02pm On May 02, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/02/agony-pains-as-kogi-workers-celebrate-sallah-with-empty-stomach

Governor that is supposed to be collecting 24 strokes of the cane everyday.

One foolish daughter of a slain, prominent politician even likened the funny man to her late father.
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Mrkumareze(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2022
They are saving for rainy days kiss
Yahaya spitting on their faces without anyone talking

1 Like

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by TerAdo: 9:03pm On May 02, 2022
And this same person who can't pay salaries even as a governor wants to be president. The painful aspect of it is that the same people who are crying now will still come out to vote for him. God help Nigerians
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Bobloco: 9:04pm On May 02, 2022
100 million naira Yahaya Bello would have used to pay workers their salaries, he wasted it on a meaningless APC presidential form

Just like Buhari happened to Nigeria, Yahaya Bello happened to Kogi State
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by lexy2014: 9:04pm On May 02, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/02/agony-pains-as-kogi-workers-celebrate-sallah-with-empty-stomach

Onojaintegrity usmanabdulsalam ofofomedia dumaretrends hopcy brown081 dejiboss10 noelahjones42 rivguydee

Is this true?
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by zubby29(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2022
They also have heartless followers
Typicool8:
Damn I feel sad hearing things like this.
Honestly Nigerian leaders are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 02, 2022
See who wants to make millions millionaires
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by sirqeeboi(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2022
Just payiny 50,000 each for all the workers would have gone a long way..ABI the kogi state workers are more than 10k in numbers.
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Darkcloud11(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2022
Darkcloud11:
Honestly it’s either
Peter obi
Jonathan
Osinbanjo
Tinubu
In that order that’s what I want and who I will vote for the rest can go and rest

Choose Peter obi for equity and fairness to my brothers in the east, and I believe he will work hard so Nigerians can consider him for 2nd term

Jonathan,the reason is because of wealth of experience both as a vp acting president and president of Nigeria he has also failed to win reelection,this man might end up delivering like the way ancelotti know how to win with Madrid,Jonathan will fix the economy for sure.

Pyo,osinbanjo is guaranteed to make Nigeria work sentiment aside,this man is intellectually smart,if Nigeria vote osinbanjo I can assure Nigerians within one year we’ll forget there was a time bubu mislead us osinbanjo will surely deliver.

Tinubu wow I picked him cause,among all the other presidential aspirants he’s the oldest and at the same time smart,this man might not have the support of Nigerians but from his campaign and every move he has taken so far show one thing bAt is smart, unless we want to lie and not say the truth tinubu will perform perfectly just that tinubu is an aristocrat,he doesn’t believe in the masses he believes in interacting with the nobles reason why many Nigerians detest him,tinubu will b the first president to force Nigerians to pay tax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Olusegunasiwaju(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2022
Yet he doles out billion for election. Where are his urchins here, onojaintegrity

This is a Youth and more reason WE DON'T WANT MOST OF TODAY'S YOU IN POWER ESPECIALLY AS NUMBER ONE CITIZEN.

Aside emotions, only infinitesimal of Youth would be frugal in spending public funds.
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Benmob: 9:12pm On May 02, 2022
My Mother state ogun,father Abia and girlfriend kogi undecided undecided omo,only me get 3 worst governors

1 Like

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Olusegunasiwaju(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by mashad(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
Worst president ever if he ever makes it to the throne.
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
ogododo:

Tinubu don de distribute rice up and down
Typicool8:

Them dey use d same format over and over again buh I tell you boss, if Nigerians no wise before next year then dem no fit wise again till thy kingdom come
ogododo:

Many of deir urchins full social media. People with supposed better knowledge de defend failures.
Typicool8:

No mind the rifraffs
Well done, una don turn Yahaya Bello's matter to Tinubu's and his supporters' bashing. The same Tinubu who paid workers salary unfailingly even when Obj stopped Lagos state allocations. Your rants is still about politics of hate

1 Like

Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by UNDFTD: 9:19pm On May 02, 2022
And the governor of this state is the same derelict that some foolish and stupid Nigerians want to him to be their presidiot. What a bunch of FOOLS!
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by sukar886: 9:21pm On May 02, 2022
Too sad, and he is coming out to contest for president of federal republic of Nigeria, God forbid, this guys don't have conscience.... Na peter obi all the way
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by Burna440(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2022
Where is onojaintegrity and his other fake accounts used for spamming threads?
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by drlateef: 9:25pm On May 02, 2022
And Yeye Bello wants to be president?
Re: Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach by CSTRR: 9:25pm On May 02, 2022
It would be injustice if yahaya Bello does not go to jail.

There is no way such a scallywag is not corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Residents File A Law Suit To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing In On May 29 / President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit / Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.