Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG (28181 Views)

Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / Osinbajo Can Go Back To His Pastoral Work At RCCG When All Else Fails - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Neoteny7: 2:13pm On May 02, 2022
Interesting how Nigerian churches are now megaphones for politicians.

If it's not the Oyedepos or Adeboyes talking about elections, it's the religious wing of PDP, CAN, making all sorts of noises about elections.

Seems the RCCG is hellbent on getting their diminutive representative elected on the platform of their religious agenda..... something they accuse Buhari of being.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Malory: 2:13pm On May 02, 2022
LegalWolf:
Kperogi has always been right. You won't believe your eyes when you check the list of people working in Osibanjo's office - ALMOST always Yoruba. Eyes are fixed on PMB because he is the president... Osibanjo is worse
So true
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Malory: 2:14pm On May 02, 2022
DeAdvokate:

People called him (Kperogi) unprintable names for stating the obvious...so other candidates are children of Satan?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by masseratti: 2:15pm On May 02, 2022
the church should keep away from politics please,, even though i prefer Osinbajo than every other aspirants.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 02, 2022
What has Osibanjo done in the past 7 years to merit becoming Nigeria's next president?.
For me, he has done nothing but alongside his master, made Nigeria worse.
I wonder why RCCG is nosediving into politics more often these days, the church is meant to be neutral.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by jaxxy(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
No wonder. Kperogi is right after all. Osinbajo has already lost even before the election

How is he right? obasanjo is a lawyer who understands the constitution and follows it. The fact he is a pastor with Rccg doesn't make him an enemy of the state or a biased or problematic leader.

Osibanjo is not a fanatic.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2022
I thought Ashiwau's wife is also a pastor in RCCG. She wont be happy with this.
Anyways, that is what the north has been doing since 1960. Politicizing religion!
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by ezebunafo(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2022
Dreal1247:
They should distance politics from the faith. I don't think the GO sent him on this one. Even if one wants to involve the faith, it should be done with wisdom.
RCCG has created a political dept headed ,so he is in the know.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by RoxyBrownAutos: 2:23pm On May 02, 2022
A Lizard in Africa cannot be an elephant in America if carried to America. If Osibanjo cannot perform as vice president, I wonder the magic he will do if elected as president.

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 02, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Can you explain to us the key duties of the VP in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,then we can rest ?
Read below...

So can you explain in details if PYO has done a good job in those two at least?.

I excluded reason 1 to 3 because if I added them, you 'd say VP position is totally useless which is not totally true..

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Hailleys: 2:25pm On May 02, 2022
RCCG must be mad.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by olawonder(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2022
The only person so powerful with prospects of changing the status quote in Nigeria governance is Tinubu, period! If you u vote in Osinbajo you’ll get the carbon copy of Buhari’s era… I think the cabals in Abuja will actually prefer Osinbajo because they hv absolute control over him already, he’s an easy push-around (like Jonathan). If it was a Southerner as president with a Northerner being vice when baba was sick abroad we know what history would had occurred by now! But Osinbajo has no political experience and he was too scared to speak out about the ills of this administration, so how can we trust him? The person that can outwit the cabals and make cunning policies that the Fulanis wouldn’t frustrate is Tinubu… nobody else has the balls, if u think of any other person amongst all the candidates listed right now, let us know!
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by tollyboy5(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:
After 7 wasted years as VP.

So, the mentally unstable MURIC miscreant Ishaq Akintola is right. RCCG wants to start partisan politics. I hope RCCG is not digging its grave because politicians will bury the Church at the brothel .
Rccg is bigger than you and all politicians combined
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Mooh247: 2:28pm On May 02, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Can you explain to us the key duties of the VP in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,then we can rest ?

The executive functions of the Nigerian vice president includes participation in all cabinet meetings and, by statute, membership in the National Security Council, the National Defence Council, Federal Executive Council, and the Chairman of National Economic Council.

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by ezebunafo(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2022
Maryjane001:
What has Osibanjo done in the past 7 years to merit becoming Nigeria's next president?.
For me, he has done nothing but alongside his master, made Nigeria worse.
I wonder why RCCG is nosediving into politics more often these days, the church is meant to be neutral.
pls can you mention what all other past vice president s in nigeria did,from namadi sambo,atiku, even Jonathan when he was vice,osinbajo even try ,under the Nigeria constitution the vice presidents are invisible more like they don't exist ,Jonathan found his voice only when he became president, the little time osinbajo was given power when his oga travelled he did a lot.so asking what he has done for 7 years shouldn't come up at all because ,he doesn't have the power of his own.our V.Ps are just figure heads

1 Like

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Mooh247: 2:29pm On May 02, 2022
Flame77:

He's not the C in C. His position is ceremonial.

His statutory role

The executive functions of the Nigerian vice president includes participation in all cabinet meetings and, by statute, membership in the National Security Council, the National Defence Council, Federal Executive Council, and the Chairman of National Economic Council.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by gaskiyamagana: 2:32pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
No wonder. Kperogi is right after all. Osinbajo has already lost even before the election
God of Political Loyalty or political betrayal?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by writeprof(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

So u are one of the people who voted for buhari and am sure u were one of those who continuously provided excuses for his gross failures until u ran out of excuses.

Now u guys are back trying to package osinbajo with excuses to permit his failures

As VP, did osinbajo not contribute to, support and continuously defend the anti people policies of buhari?

Why did osinbajo stay till the end if you knew that the environment was unfriendly for him?

Unfortunately, I was disenfranchised from voting.

Osinbajo's contributions were within his assignments as the vice president...his office has no problem assigned to it to solve as a vice president. It's constitutionally a ceremonial position AFTER being used to win an election.

Thus, it would have been (politically) unwise for Osinbajo to resign as many people suggested then.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Which "presidents men never allowed him"? Can u pls name them and tell us how they didn't allow him? Why didn't he resign if he was being caged?

Did osinbajo not defend, contribute to and support the atrocious policies of this administration since 2015?

Your position seem like you even blame him even more than his principal. I’m not absolving him or blame but I believe his principal should bear the brunt of the blame
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by rockcitie: 2:36pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Muslim North will not vote a known Pastor as President. Though Osinbajo is a fake Pastor, but the title is enough for the North to ostracize him.

But that same Muslim North was desperately in need of a Pastor as vice president so that they could gain Christian votes. Blöödy hypøcrites.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by haslaw(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:

Kperogi was very correct about the bigot and his role in the state capture that RCCG was planning.

Even though the backstabber Osinbajo revealed his true nature when he was busy sacking Northerners anytime Buhari hands over power to him.

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by olatuns2017: 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
Joylove2324:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/only-osinbajo-can-change-narrative-of-governance-rccg/

"Osinbajo remains the only Child of God....."-Head of Politics RCCG

What part of the Scripture is this?

Yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by haslaw(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2022
rockcitie:

But that same Muslim North was desperately in need of a Pastor as vice president so that they could gain Christian votes. Blöödy hypøcrites.

Stop telling lies upandan.

No one was desperate to have the backstabber. He was picks to ballance things.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by haslaw(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2022
michlins:
If he gets the ticket,he will most likely win because of his Christian background. But he needs a Hardline Moslem to convince the North to vote for him

No one can convince the northerners to vote in a Christian extremist.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Banter1(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2022
liftedud:
RCCG forming a massive movement for PYO

Good luck to you all
What about the one Muric has been forming for Muslims?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 02, 2022
ezebunafo:
pls can you mention what all other past vice president s in nigeria did,from namadi sambo,atiku, even Jonathan when he was vice,osinbajo even try ,under the Nigeria constitution the vice presidents are invisible more like they don't exist ,Jonathan found his voice only when he became president, the little time osinbajo was given power when his oga travelled he did a lot.so asking what he has done for 7 years shouldn't come up at all because ,he doesn't have the power of his own.our V.Ps are just figure heads
I do not agree that their post are totally useless. Must he be given the power of the president before he shows his usefulness?. No matter how insignificant you guys think that post is, a person's good works would always be felt no matter how little it is.
Which brings me back to the question that since the last 7 years, what has PYO done?. Was he not suppose to be in charge of the economy last I checked?.

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by juman(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2022
They have right to express their views.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by haslaw(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
Jonwinter:
Osinbajo has all it takes to hit the ground running as a president and of all the contestants, he stands out and he is the most suitable for the number one office in the country

RCCG member spotted
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Duru009(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2022
Osinbajo is part of this mess, so after 8yrs you still want to rule this country again.....

On what bases
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by haslaw(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2022
Dreal1247:
They should distance politics from the faith. I don't think the GO sent him on this one. Even if one wants to involve the faith, it should be done with wisdom.

The evil extremist has been exposed already. It's game over for the backstabber and his RCCG and their evil attempts at state capture.

Except RCCG has perfected a plan to ensure Northern votes would not count

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by rockcitie: 2:51pm On May 02, 2022
haslaw:

Stop telling lies upandan.

No one was desperate to have the backstabber. He was picks to ballance things.

Why was your PMB so desperate to have a "pastor" as his VP?? From Bakare to Osibanjo??

You already know. He was desperate for Christian votes after failing election several times & realising that only northern Muslims will not guarantee his victory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.