Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG (28161 Views)

Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / Osinbajo Can Go Back To His Pastoral Work At RCCG When All Else Fails - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Bigchristo: 10:50pm On May 02, 2022
mastermaestro:

You are a hypocrite who can only lie to himself. If you were not dubious, you would not expect a VP or a Deputy Governor to successfully pursue independent goals within a stifling Nigerian executive setup.

Hypocrite! angry

You must be very stupid, being a Vice President makes him part of the government, please check attachment and educate yourself about the functions of a Nigeria Vice President office, if you can not understand it then you be olodo

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by mastermaestro(m): 1:33am On May 03, 2022
Bigchristo:
You must be very stupid, being a Vice President makes him part of the government, please check attachment and educate yourself about the functions of a Nigeria Vice President office, if you can not understand it then you be olodo

Kill yourself, no one cares! He will be your president from 2023!

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Flame77: 1:33am On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

But he continuously supported, defended and contributed to the atrocious policies of the buhari govt.

It's the PRICE OF LOYALTY. It's called obeying the chain of command irrespective of your personal views.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Mooh247: 6:07am On May 03, 2022
1873bm:
[s][/s]

is that why you raped your nephew

If I don't know you or never raped my nephew as you claimed and you decided to defame me on public forum because you are anonymous May death by asmathic attack be your portion amen

May suffering never depart your generation to come amen

May your pictures be used for obituary soon amen

May your family never benefit from you till you die a painful death amen
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Mooh247: 6:07am On May 03, 2022
1873bm:
[s][/s]
is that why you raped your nephew

If I don't know you or never raped my nephew as you claimed and you decided to defame me on public forum because you are anonymous May death by asmathic attack be your portion amen

May suffering never depart your generation to come amen

May your pictures be used for obituary soon amen

May your family never benefit from you till you die a painful death amen
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Bigchristo: 6:45am On May 03, 2022
mastermaestro:

Kill yourself, no one cares! He will be your president from 2023!
see this mumu, Kill yourself if you care because I am not in Nigeria anymore na you go still suffer am grin grin grin
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 6:54am On May 03, 2022
Flame77:

It's the PRICE OF LOYALTY. It's called obeying the chain of command irrespective of your personal views.

Loyalty to who? Then you can't exonerate him from the failures of this administration.

Who did osinbajo swear by? Did he swear by the chain of command?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Tundex911: 6:57am On May 03, 2022
I guess we should start from this angle, since dem want us to carry the presidential enter holy places let give him the chance...

At least we don try old military cargo wey be Muslim, make this one enter Christian side to check and balance matter for this nation.

If I tell una say I no tired for this country, na lie

Oluwa a wa pelu wa

Peace ✌️
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

If I shouldn't ask u about cabal, why then did u make the claims u made about cabal?

If u have googled "osinbajo and aso rock cabal", then u shouldn't have any challenges answering the question?

Which "presidents men never allowed him"? Can u pls name them and tell us how they didn't allow him? Why didn't he resign if he was being caged?

Did osinbajo not defend, contribute to and support the atrocious policies of this administration since 2015?

My answer implied YES
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by writeprof(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

It still doesn't answer the questions I asked:

As VP, did osinbajo not contribute to, support and continuously defend the anti people policies of buhari?

Why did osinbajo stay till the end if you knew that the environment was unfriendly for him?

I have replied your questions. Why not think critically on my response and compare it with what you have in mind. Shalom.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 10:56am On May 03, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

My answer implied YES

Implied yes to what?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 10:58am On May 03, 2022
writeprof:

I have replied your questions. Why not think critically on my response and compare it with what you have in mind. Shalom.

I didn't tell u that u didn't "reply" my questions. I said you didn't "answer" my questions.

As VP, did osinbajo not contribute to, support and continuously defend the anti people policies of buhari?

Why did osinbajo stay till the end if you knew that the environment was unfriendly for him?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by writeprof(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't tell u that u didn't "reply" my questions. I said you didn't "answer" my questions.

Okay. I have answered your questions.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 11:03am On May 03, 2022
writeprof:

Okay. I have answered your questions.

You haven't answered:

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Implied yes to what?

Arrgghhhh!!! angry
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Flame77: 2:54pm On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:

His statutory role

The executive functions of the Nigerian vice president includes participation in all cabinet meetings and, by statute, membership in the National Security Council, the National Defence Council, Federal Executive Council, and the Chairman of National Economic Council.

Just reread all you typed up here. Member of this and member of that. Does he call the shots at those meetings? Is he the one who presides over the meetings?

Was he allowed to function even as the chairman of the national economic council? Didn't you read in the news that the social investment program and trader moni thing of which he was doing very well were removed from under his Control? Didn't you read in the news that economic team of the president for which he was the chairman was dissolved? The 2 weeks he was allowed to ACT AS PRESIDENT when PMB took ill didn't the VP shone like a Star? Was he not the one sacked the former DG of DSS when the national assembly was invaded by the DSS? Was the VP not the confirmed Onnoghen as the chief justice of the federation when it obvious that the powers that be never wanted it? Was it not the same BAT in connivance with former late SGF that started implementing measures to cut the VP to size because they felt he was becoming too popular? Why you are thinking like you are not in Nigeria?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Flame77: 3:07pm On May 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Loyalty to who? Then you can't exonerate him from the failures of this administration.

Hmmm I knew it you were going to land it here. His LOYALTY was partly to the president but more importantly to the SURVIVAL and UNITY of Nigeria as a country. At a point in this present administration when it was obvious that the president was a sectional and nepotic president, If the VP had gone against the president or resigned from his position that would have led to serious national crisis because at that very sad point in this present government the VP was the face of unity and the reason the administration didn't collapse.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 3:14pm On May 03, 2022
Flame77:

Hmmm I knew it you were going to land it here. His LOYALTY was partly to the president but more importantly to the SURVIVAL and UNITY of Nigeria as a country. At a point in this present administration when it was obvious that the president was a sectional and nepotic president, If the VP had gone against the president or resigned from his position that would have led to serious national crisis because at that very sad point in this present government the VP was the face of unity and the reason the administration didn't collapse.

How did osinbajo display his loyalty to the survival and unity of Nigeria?

How would osinbajo resigning or disagreeing with buhari cause national crisis? Is he the first VP to disagree with his boss in Nigeria?

Did osinbajo not know that buhari was a nepotistic and sectional person before he agreed to be his VP?

How was osinbajo the face of unity? Unity of what? Who made him the face of unity?

Can you now exonerate him from the failures of this administration based on your claim that he was loyal to buhari?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers: Why Pro-fubara Speaker Resigned, Vacated Seat / You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured With Qin Jian Of China, During His Courtesy Visit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.