Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG (28135 Views)

Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / Osinbajo Can Go Back To His Pastoral Work At RCCG When All Else Fails - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by haslaw(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
rccg like a pressure group just called for support of its own without dragging any faith in slum

Me as an rccg member won't be voting osinbajo or tilumbu regardless

I wish muric too can support its own without saying below or brewing hate on christians

MURIC are not hypocrites. They said things as they were unlike your snake backstabber with his evil smile just before stabbing you in the back.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lagosrd: 2:56pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
No wonder. Kperogi is right after all. Osinbajo has already lost even before the election

Stop deceiving yourself muric man. So e fit pain you? When Akintola the rag wearing nuisance was talking against the church of christ you all went dumb abi?.

Thia time around most christains are wise and we.wilk vote Osinbajo overwhelmingly or we vote fie the pdp candidiate. Simple

And if i may ask who is kperogi? Someone with no conscience, no ideology no character , someone that eats from blackmail. Before now he was APCs enemy why suddenly did he change against only Osinbajo. How many times has he seen or heard Osinbajo complain about the killings of christains in nigeria that could have resorted into a full blown religious violence. It takes a fanatic to recognize one. In a country with balanced religion you want a southern moslem to take over power after a core moslem has taken his turn for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by olatuns2017: 2:57pm On May 02, 2022
Joylove2324:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/only-osinbajo-can-change-narrative-of-governance-rccg/

If Pastor Adeboye said a RCCG Member will become President one day, I believe the prophesy, the fulfilment of it must not be done manually, GOD is not a manipulator. Many years after Isaiah prophesied about the birth of Jesus, it didn't happen until the end of Old Testament!!!!

Fulfilment of Prophesy is not the responsibility of mortals.

It's not mathematics

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by samfrancis1(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2022
Joylove2324:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/only-osinbajo-can-change-narrative-of-governance-rccg/
Dem don come again.. If osibanjo enter now nothing change they’ll say na past administration cause am.. like osibanjo isn’t part of the current problem of the country…
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by kareemkamil(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2022
Una dey crazy
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lagosrd: 3:03pm On May 02, 2022
haslaw:

MURIC are not hypocrites. They said things as they were unlike your snake backstabber with his evil smile just before stabbing you in the back.

The are . Stop deceiving yourself muric man. So e fit pain you? When Akintola the rag wearing nuisance was talking against the church of christ you all went dumb abi?.

Thia time around most christains are wise and we.wilk vote Osinbajo overwhelmingly or we vote fie the pdp candidiate. Simple

And if i may ask who is kperogi? Someone with no conscience, no ideology no character , someone that eats from blackmail. Before now he was APCs enemy why suddenly did he change against only Osinbajo. How many times has he seen or heard Osinbajo complain about the killings of christains in nigeria that could have resorted into a full blown religious violence. It takes a fanatic to recognize one. In a country with balanced religion you want a southern moslem to take over power after a core moslem has taken his turn for 8 years

1 Like

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by samfrancis1(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2022
Joylove2324:

If this man should be a leader then it should be church leader not political especially ruling a country of almost or over 300milla.. He’d pass for Baba loja (market chair man) so he can always share trades money…
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by adams123: 3:04pm On May 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
anybody that picks that unstable head is sure to loose election

And such christian would even loose the so called christian advantage he thinks he have in south

Simply because been a VP is one step closer to the throne for the bigot

Osinbajo is also a bigot with his wife. I know people working with them.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by blazesam(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2022
Only one thing can impress me. PYO ft Prof zulum

Please when is the album launch?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Lovelive: 3:10pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lagosrd: 3:12pm On May 02, 2022
naija4life247:
After 7 wasted years as VP.

So, the mentally unstable MURIC miscreant Ishaq Akintola is right. RCCG wants to start partisan politics. I hope RCCG is not digging its grave because politicians will bury the Church at the brothel .

Lets watch and see
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Osaze007: 3:13pm On May 02, 2022
adams123:

Yes but Tinubu is not a bigot
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lagosrd: 3:13pm On May 02, 2022
adams123:

God will judge you if you're telling lies

1 Like

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by adams123: 3:14pm On May 02, 2022
lagosrd:

The are . Stop deceiving yourself muric man. So e fit pain you? When Akintola the rag wearing nuisance was talking against the church of christ you all went dumb abi?.

And if i may ask who is kperogi? Someone with no conscience, no ideology no character , someone that eats from blackmail. Before now he was APCs enemy why suddenly did he change against only Osinbajo. How many times has he seen or heard Osinbajo complain about the killings of christains in nigeria that could have resorted into a full blown religious violence. It takes a fanatic to recognize one. In a country with balanced religion you want a southern moslem to take over power after a core moslem has taken his turn for 8 years

Christ get Church, if yes what's the name of his church and which bible did he used?
Your sentiment attitude is setting this nation on fire..is your governor not a Christian, but any difference in his mode of leadership? Our political leaders are together looting us from the same treasury without knowing who is Christian or Muslim but we at the grassroot continue to make noise about religion. Our mumu never do us yet??
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by adams123: 3:19pm On May 02, 2022
lagosrd:

God will judge you if you're telling lies

Yes, I dont have any candidate among the aspirants, all I want is good leadership. What I said above is nothing but the truth of what I got from a security detail of the wife's convoy.
The person even told me how his wife brother is suffering because he is not attending RCCG.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Lovelive: 3:19pm On May 02, 2022
I am god and we oder the nature to curse him on this his political journey and he will soon realize that he is truly cursed by nature.

*Modified : Anything APC (Association of Professional Criminals) is cursed.

Ayobiggie59:
Who God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Igwe85(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2022
Fake Pastor
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Lovelive: 3:22pm On May 02, 2022
God forbid anything APC(Assocation of Professional Criminals)

maybanks:
It's either we vote Osinbajo come 2023 or we remain in circles of the Old Guard
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Sunnyski: 3:23pm On May 02, 2022
Child of God kii you there!

No politician is a child of God, they are all murderers and members of secret cults

If you say I dey lie ask Godswill Akpabio
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lagosrd: 3:23pm On May 02, 2022
adams123:

Christ get Church, if yes what's the name of his church and which bible did he used?
Your sentiment attitude is setting this nation on fire..is your governor not a Christian, but any difference in his mode of leadership? Our political leaders are together looting us from the same treasury without knowing who is Christian or Muslim but we at the grassroot continue to make noise about religion. Our mumu never do us yet??

You're still living in the caves operating like normads. You better go follow sunnah people who insist on operating on medevial technology in modern days.

The followers if Christ are called christains and they worship in churches. Even pmb knows that it will be a grave injustice to allow those no conscience power mindsets from south west to achieve their aim. They can noy be trusted with power. They run lagos like a private property and take tje whole money away pretending to be lovers of christainity .
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Toktee(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Are these not your exact words:

What's wrong in the church supporting a Christian candidate?
Yes..

and so what?

Muslims to campaign in mosques and any available gathering.

Yet you lots says nothing.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Lovelive: 3:25pm On May 02, 2022
Lies!

Am RCCG' member but I would never vote for Osinbajo.

michlins:
If he gets the ticket,he will most likely win because of his Christian background. But he needs a Hardline Moslem to convince the North to vote for him
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by adams123: 3:27pm On May 02, 2022
lagosrd:

You're still living in the caves operating like normads. You better go follow sunnah people who insist on operating on medevial technology in modern days.

The followers if Christ are called christains and they worship in churches. Even pmb knows that it will be a grave injustice to allow those no conscience power mindsets from south west to achieve their aim. They can noy be trusted with power. They run lagos like a private property and take tje whole money away pretending to be lovers of christainity .

I'm not a supporter of Tinubu's ambition. I don't HV any aspirant at heart at the moment because they all have k-legs
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Lovelive: 3:31pm On May 02, 2022
RoxyBrownAutos:
A Lizard in Africa cannot be an elephant in America if carried to America. If Osibanjo cannot perform as vice president, I wonder the magic he will do if elected as president.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Lovelive: 3:33pm On May 02, 2022
See this religious young man here.

tollyboy5 Qpost=112455866:

Rccg is bigger than you and all politicians combined
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lagosrd: 3:41pm On May 02, 2022
adams123:

I'm not a supporter of Tinubu's ambition. I don't HV any aspirant at heart at the moment because they all have k-legs

Where will you see one that doesn't have klegin nigeria. Even if they tell DANGOTE to come and get a #100million nominatiin form, do you think he won't weigh his business to the form. Talkless of someone that has litred the whole of lagos with certified thugs who unleash violence anytime .

You see all these propaganda is against the little sane people in politcs not to come near. They have paid online miscreants everywhere on social media to project the image of their masters and slander that of their closest rivals.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by UncommonLogic: 3:51pm On May 02, 2022
[[s]quote author=Cyynthia post=112448025]Yoruba Muslim started it all and we Christian yorubas will continue with such path until they get sense....

They said they won't support yoruba Christians and we won't support them too either...

They should just get ready to meet us at the pooling unit, that's all[/quote][/s]

Rubbish trash.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Slurity(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2022
What has Osinbajo achieved in the last 7 years as VP that head the nation economy?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Amalekki: 3:55pm On May 02, 2022
That's what some of our people simply don't understand. They are looking for someone with no K-leg, even the US, UK, Israel etc have never found a leader with no 'k-leg'. When have we ever had a leader with no k-leg? How many people in your house, community, church, school, extended family, town, state are without k-leg and willing to run for presidency?

Our cumulative failures of 60+ years led us to where we are today. Just pick the manageable one for you out of the lot, and be as objective as possible in your expectations. Presidency is for leaders of men and your best bet is someone with a few good developmental vision for his 4 or 8 years tenure then hand the mantle to the next president. This is not a church or mosque position.

lagosrd:

Where will you see one that doesn't have klegin nigeria. Even if they tell DANGOTE to come and get a #100million nominatiin form, do you think he won't weigh his business to the form. Talkless of someone that has litred the whole of lagos with certified thugs who unleash violence anytime .

You see all these propaganda is against the little sane people in politcs not to come near. They have paid online miscreants everywhere on social media to project the image of their masters and slander that of their closest rivals.

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Tolase1999(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2022
Nigeria Media and Bullshit Reporting...
A man make a statement buh they tag it as RCCG just to cause confusion.
So if oshiomole or oyegun make a statement does that means APC make the statement because they are members of APC
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by adams123: 4:33pm On May 02, 2022
Amalekki:
That's what some of our people simply don't understand. They are looking for someone with no K-leg, even the US, UK, Israel etc have never found a leader with no 'k-leg'. When have we ever had a leader with no k-leg? How many people in your house, community, church, school, extended family, town, state are without k-leg and willing to run for presidency?

Our cumulative failures of 60+ years led us to where we are today. Just pick the manageable one for you out of the lot, and be as objective as possible in your expectations. Presidency is for leaders of men and your best bet is someone with a few good developmental vision for his 4 or 8 years tenure then hand the mantle to the next president. This is not a church or mosque position.

So, who and who are your manageable ones so far? And what are your reasons for rooting for them? I'm tired of all these home based politicians ooo, their selfishness is second to non. Me na Sidon look mode I dey so.
I can remembered vividly the way I respect Okorocha before he became governor. During 2007 election, I said he should be allow to be our president if that power was within my arm bit. But after governed IMO for 8 years with different stories we read on media, I could no longer trust him and many of them like that have disappointed us. Can you remember the Oshiomole's stories when he was a Labour leader and compared that to while he became governor and party national chairman?? Guys, I don't know where to start from ooo
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Bbbw: 4:33pm On May 02, 2022
These pastors are thieves so I don’t trust any of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.