Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG (28192 Views)

Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / Osinbajo Can Go Back To His Pastoral Work At RCCG When All Else Fails - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Bbdiyya: 4:35pm On May 02, 2022
So, that mad man called kperogi is right with all his assertions?

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by ello29(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by AbleAdla: 5:11pm On May 02, 2022
Joylove2324:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/only-osinbajo-can-change-narrative-of-governance-rccg/
RCCG may think that they are drumming support for Osinbajo, but honestly by this statement alone they have seriously de- marketed him.

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by RexTramadol1: 5:19pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

What stops him from changing the face of governance now

And to the people ignorantly asking what his statutory role are

*What was his contribution to National Economic Policy as the Chairman of the Council oversighting Nigerian economy ?!

*What was his contribution to National Security Architecture as a statutory member and Vice chairman, Acting Chairman of National Defence Council

*Many times when Buhari was not around, he presided over Federal Executive Council, what positive life changing policy, contracts and projects did he approve and the weekly executive Council meeting

Let’s say he wins the primaries or Jagaban decides to support him

Will you still ask same questions

That you’re a Muslim doesn’t mean you should just use bigotry in your analysis
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Mooh247: 5:22pm On May 02, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Let’s say he wins the primaries or Jagaban decides to support him

Will you still ask same questions

That you’re a Muslim doesn’t mean you should just use bigotry in your analysis

What is bigotry in stating responsibility of a vice President... You guys abuse the word bigotry too much on these platform

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by theamazonguru(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
No wonder. Kperogi is right after all. Osinbajo has already lost even before the election

So you and Kperogi are claiming God right. The one who knows what will happen tomorrow even before it happens.
Una weldone sir.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 5:30pm On May 02, 2022
Toktee:
Yes..

and so what?

Muslims to campaign in mosques and any available gathering.

Yet you lots says nothing.

Good. So What makes osinbajo a Christian candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Toktee(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Good. So What makes osinbajo a Christian candidate?
Looks like you are robot program to keep saying same thing.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 5:32pm On May 02, 2022
writeprof:

Unfortunately, I was disenfranchised from voting.

Osinbajo's contributions were within his assignments as the vice president...his office has no problem assigned to it to solve as a vice president. It's constitutionally a ceremonial position AFTER being used to win an election.

Thus, it would have been (politically) unwise for Osinbajo to resign as many people suggested then.

It still doesn't answer the questions I asked:

As VP, did osinbajo not contribute to, support and continuously defend the anti people policies of buhari?

Why did osinbajo stay till the end if you knew that the environment was unfriendly for him?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 5:32pm On May 02, 2022
Toktee:

That still doesn't answer the simple question:

What makes osinbajo a Christian candidate?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by sniperr007(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2022
liftedud:
RCCG forming a massive movement for PYO

Good luck to you all

Hope RCCG don buy form for PYO

They believe they have Buhari 2015 election.

They want to do same for pyo
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 5:42pm On May 02, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Your position seem like you even blame him even more than his principal. I’m not absolving him or blame but I believe his principal should bear the brunt of the blame

I haven't taken any position. I only asked u questions which u didn't answer. If buhari is to fully take the blame as u say, then it won't be difficult answering the following:

Which "presidents men never allowed him"? Can u pls name them and tell us how they didn't allow him? Why didn't he resign if he was being caged?

Did osinbajo not defend, contribute to and support the atrocious policies of this administration since 2015?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by hotseat: 5:42pm On May 02, 2022
Okay, we can now see where the RCCG is headed!

It is now formal!

This "sect" is a covert "political party" which intends to Christianize Nigeria!

This is dangerous to the political wellbeing and stability of Nigeria!

When a "church" deviates from its primary mandate of evangelism and becomes active and overt participants in the political terrain, then the stage is set for a chaos of unprecedented dimension.

Why cry blue murder when Islamist fundamentalists seek to enforce Islamic Sharia laws and other actions inimical to the secular state of Nigeria?

Muric!

Arise!

What's bad is bad!

This is an open confrontation and must be condemned by all well-meaning Nigerians irrespective of political or religious divide.

Did I hear them describe Osunbande as the "only child" of God?

They got me reeling with laughter!

Chai!

Why not simply call the slimy, foxy and treacherous element Jesus incarnate?

RCCG is now a political party!

Enough of the hypocrisy already!

1 Like

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by haslaw(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2022
Jamesmusa123:
It is a fact without doubt, Osinbajo is who we need in this country at the moment. We all have to rise for him be it Muslims, Christians and others it is call for our nation.

Osinbajo is not qualified to be a leader in Nigeria as he has shown himself to be a Christian extremist and a fanatic who doesn't believe in the diversity of Nigeria.

He showed his true nature as a bitter anti Northern sentiments by sacking northerners anytime Buhari hands power to him.

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by oladipojesse(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
No wonder. Kperogi is right after all. Osinbajo has already lost even before the election

As young people in Nigeria, the first step to freedom will be to have a mind if our own. Don't let headlines sway you away, don't be too lazy to read before commenting.

If you read the report and can read well, you will discover that the headline and what the reported man said are entirely different.
Read Well, then comment.

Also, RCCG is a big organisation and she will never decide for her members where to vote or who to vote.

Bloggers will conjure any headline to gain traction, the least we can do is to be objective enough to read carefully before making assumptions or jumping into conclusions.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by RexTramadol1: 5:58pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:

What is bigotry in stating responsibility of a vice President... You guys abuse the word bigotry too much on these platform

Does the bucks stop at his table?

Or the President’s?

Or how many times have you seen Obafemi Hamzat in the news as against SanwoOlu?

That Osinbajo even features in newsflashes all through the past going to 7 years is testament that he’s not a redundant VP

But check everything signed in contracts and documents and see how many bears his signature.

Be objective, Jagaban might win but that doesn’t mean you should bring about politics of hate or bitterness

If Osinbajo had not declared to contest, it’s between you and God if you’ll keep saying all these things you’re saying to disparage him

It’s also between you, your conscience and whomever you serve if truly deep down you feel Osinbajo is such a monumental failure.

Whoever wins in any of the parties will be our President regardless

1 Like

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Idaytesj29(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

*What was his contribution to National Economic Policy as the Chairman of the Council oversighting Nigerian economy ?!

*What was his contribution to National Security Architecture as a statutory member and Vice chairman, Acting Chairman of National Defence Council

*Many times when Buhari was not around, he presided over Federal Executive Council, what positive life changing policy, contracts and projects did he approve and the weekly executive Council meeting

You know so much, and you are highly informed. But because you want to spite PYO you come here to display fake ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 02, 2022
What has he done to minimize all these evil & hardship happening under his nose?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Amalekki: 6:22pm On May 02, 2022
They are all manageable. They are not from the moon, they are our reality however I always lean towards the ones with very good academic background as they tend (not all though) to be easier to convince with superior argument when the need arises grin

I know Oshiomole very well and ask those who know him, Oshiomole did not change. He was exactly the way he was as a labour leader. People tend to confuse him with the likes of Gani Fawehinmi, Olisa Agbakoba, Sylvester Odion-Akhaine, Sowore and co. Unionists and activists often fight government for similar general reasons but they operate differently and unionists have specific objectives. As a labour leader, Oshiomole has always been a master of compromise (ask about the likes of Kiri Kalio with NEPA etc), something activists rarely do.

Bottomline, our leaders won't come from the moon. They will always be from our midst as Nigerians. The same ones around you that you can't trust with your N2,000 not to talk of N1m on your street today grin
adams123:

So, who and who are your manageable ones so far? And what are your reasons for rooting for them? I'm tired of all these home based politicians ooo, their selfishness is second to non. Me na Sidon look mode I dey so.
I can remembered vividly the way I respect Okorocha before he became governor. During 2007 election, I said he should be allow to be our president if that power was within my arm bit. But after governed IMO for 8 years with different stories we read on media, I could no longer trust him and many of them like that have disappointed us. Can you remember the Oshiomole's stories when he was a Labour leader and compared that to while he became governor and party national chairman?? Guys, I don't know where to start from ooo
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by jamislaw(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2022
Farook kperoogi was right then, we are not voting religion bigot in the north especially pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Amalekki: 6:28pm On May 02, 2022
Toktee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin You no know am before? Note the name and never ever waste your time with him again. He only cares about his agenda so he is not interested in any answer, he absorbs nothing, zilch, nada!

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Amalekki: 6:30pm On May 02, 2022
jamislaw:
Farook kperoogi was right then, we are not voting religion bigot in the north especially pastor.
Interesting and ironical grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Okobola146: 6:38pm On May 02, 2022
Finally RCCG don turn themselves to a political party

2 Likes

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

I haven't taken any position. I only asked u questions which u didn't answer. If buhari is to fully take the blame as u say, then it won't be difficult answering the following:

Which "presidents men never allowed him"? Can u pls name them and tell us how they didn't allow him? Why didn't he resign if he was being caged?

Did osinbajo not defend, contribute to and support the atrocious policies of this administration since 2015?

Funny how we set standards that we can’t measure up to. Funny you. Is it today we started hearing of ‘the kabal’?

If you were in Osinbajo’s shoes, would you resign?
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 7:00pm On May 02, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Funny how we set standards that we can’t measure up to. Funny you. Is it today we started hearing of ‘the kabal’?

If you were in Osinbajo’s shoes, would you resign?

You still haven't answered d questions based on the claims u made. Or are your claims not valid?

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Dada4me: 7:15pm On May 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

1. The Npower project was a huge success, stipend paid promptly until the supervision was taken from him.

2. He successfully took the market money to the intended beneficiaries which you know others will divert.

3. Every time he presided over the country, naira appreciated against the dollar.

4. He's one of the few politicians who brings out REAL laughter from the masses.

5. He has stayed as VP for seven years without scandal or any corruption.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
Handler of this RCCG Politics department is poor in selling Osinbajo to the public, PYO is guilty of those Mal administration raised in Nigeria politics. RCCG will lose it integrity and by extension dent Christianity. The so called Pastor Olaniyan should adopt persuasive method is selling PYO ordinarily PYO credentials and RCCG influence won't give required votes to rule sinking Nigeria. The hardship in Nigeria today is partly product of RCCG and PYO deceit in 2014 and 2019. To isolate PYO in bastardised socioeconomic of Nigeria today is call black white.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered d questions based on the claims u made. Or are your claims not valid?

I never said he’s ‘blame free’ bros, don’t misquote me. No matter what you do, the fact still remains that the VP isn’t the president and as such can’t share equal blame with the president (at least not in Nigeria).

You need not ask me about the cabal, google Osinbajo and aso rock cabal, all your answers are there
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lexy2014: 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I never said he’s ‘blame free’ bros, don’t misquote me. No matter what you do, the fact still remains that the VP isn’t the president and as such can’t share equal blame with the president (at least not in Nigeria).

You need not ask me about the cabal, google Osinbajo and aso rock cabal, all your answers are there

If I shouldn't ask u about cabal, why then did u make the claims u made about cabal?

If u have googled "osinbajo and aso rock cabal", then u shouldn't have any challenges answering the question?

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by rowrowland: 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
If Tinubu doesn't get the APC ticket, PDP will field a northerner and win.
Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by lagosrd: 8:43pm On May 02, 2022
Amalekki:
That's what some of our people simply don't understand. They are looking for someone with no K-leg, even the US, UK, Israel etc have never found a leader with no 'k-leg'. When have we ever had a leader with no k-leg? How many people in your house, community, church, school, extended family, town, state are without k-leg and willing to run for presidency?

Our cumulative failures of 60+ years led us to where we are today. Just pick the manageable one for you out of the lot, and be as objective as possible in your expectations. Presidency is for leaders of men and your best bet is someone with a few good developmental vision for his 4 or 8 years tenure then hand the mantle to the next president. This is not a church or mosque position.

Sure right . Quite unfortunate that we have dumbass as youths who cannot identify, distinguish or understands the workings of government. Nigeria as at today is a complex drama. Diversity which is suppose to be a blessing is now a curse. If we like we shout in the social media from 2022- 2050 nothing will change.

The leaders are subjecting us to this kind of conditions because they know we don't have any modicum of common sense. They are manipulative and cunny is any curve you meet them. I laugh when some youths gather themselves to say I want to become a president . A president candidate that has not left their parent's cocoon before. They stay all day behind their Android phone to only insult people who tried to guide them.

A southern youth that doesn't know what a typical northern community looks like wants to win a Nigerian election. Most decision here in the northern are taken from top to bottom. Voting, census, polio etc . They take instructions on the direction they should go and no one will object. Voted to southern states where you see people that knows they cannot win to their ward will be speaking hopeless grammar. Yet they don't know that beautiful grammar, fancyful posters and decorative banners don't win elections. Election is local. They need a strong party structure to be able to coordinate themselves and even rigging is not as easy as they always shout as you can only rig where you're popular. If you do where you're not wanted they will burn you down.

Crowd rentage is not a small money even if we think that is what the do. Whatever happens between the polling officer and the collation center is something for another day. Thugs are also another thing. Security apparatus are another thing. So politics is beyond religious matters but it's also a bait to challenge over ambitious deceptive hardline fanatics like muric to check mate them.

Lastly politics is like a royal tool which should be devoid of any religious coloration if not for the new invention the southern moslems have started that can destabilize the region out of greed.

Patriotic elderly citizens knows how to balance religion, politics , tribe and etc but all these power mongers are deceiving themselves. Just go write it down.

1 Like

Re: Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG by OGAStacks2021: 10:18pm On May 02, 2022
Docile clowns
Ayobiggie59:
Who God has blessed no man can curse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Epidemic Looms As Refuse Overruns Anambra Roads / MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today / 2023: Peter Obi Addresses The Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.