Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Women Don't Love Men Without Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Love Men Without Money (206 Views)

Why Do Women Love Men That Beat Them? / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Love Men Without Money by Eunice1921: 11:28am On May 02, 2022
Sometimes you think your girlfriend loves you just wait until someone richer than you shows up .at first she will be doing good girl (the ones that have fear of God ) the guy will be buying smallie small gifts until he gets her iPhone, she's still thinking then boom car that's it ...it is finished she's gone .Some will even be dating you and the rich guy ...u will na be side dude imagine because of money and yet you will say u want to remain the way you are broke . Better look for something to do before all this nonsense yahoo boys take ur babe from your hand don't say I did not warn u ..,,women will always pick money over love any day be wise my brother
Re: Women Don't Love Men Without Money by Goldbw122(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2022
Not all girls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Put A Stop To Horrible Charges From Banks In Nigeria By Doing This / Pastor Visits Shrine For Native Doctor To Prepare Charm For Him — Video / [STORY] Let Me Be Your Wife (episode 1-17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.