Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa - Programming (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa (126467 Views)

ALX Africa Software Engineering Journey - From Zero To Hero! / My Software Engineering Journey - Alx (journal) / Alx africa vs Udemy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by toyfat2309: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2023
flexispy:
Same here, hopefully they send the address before Saturday
okay brother ✌
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Ebukus020: 3:15am On May 01, 2023
Anonymous6o6:

The link: https: //chat. whatsapp .com/EIC5zJNjFKB3VpnKOqAcC5

Close in the spaces to access the link

Please the invite link is not working, can you resend
livanbre@gmail.com
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by toyfat2309: 8:12am On May 01, 2023
Ebukus020:

Please the invite link is not working, can you resend
livanbre@gmail.com
remove the spaces in the invite link and it will work ✌
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Remmrem: 7:56pm On May 01, 2023
Hello everyone! I was accepted into the alx data analytics programme. I confirmed attendance in the first email as well as the second mail however, after confirmation they said they would get in touch. The first mail I received stated onboarding to be 6th of may however I haven’t gotten any follow up mail in respect to the venue. If you got into same programme please let’s connect, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Ustec: 7:34am On May 03, 2023
A follow up mail update came in yesterday, who else got it.
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by toyfat2309: 12:10pm On May 03, 2023
Ustec:
A follow up mail update came in yesterday, who else got it.
i got it, seems the direction to the location is on the karibu landing page
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by flexispy: 2:00pm On May 03, 2023
I can't find any directions just maps of the cities where they're offering the programs
toyfat2309:
i got it, seems the direction to the location is on the karibu landing page
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by sirkaebs: 5:49pm On May 03, 2023
Please is there a WhatsApp group for data analytics new intakes? Someone should send me the link
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by noahac: 9:57am On May 04, 2023
I thought the program would be done online. According to the mail, the in-person karibu charge is mandatory. So how do people like me who reside in the northern part of Nigeria attend this event and subsequent meetings at the hub?
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by mekuso89(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2023
Anonymous6o6:

Alright I will do so later.
Hello bro how is studies

Please I can send the C pdf to my email mekusoj@gmail.com, I got accepted this year and class will start on the 22 of this month , I need to prepare ahead of time.

Thanks
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by mekuso89(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2023
GBRenda:

I was accepted into Software Engineering too o but mine is 22nd of May.
Me too, I believe the experience is gonna be BOOOMMMB!!!

1 Like

Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by roolnaado(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2023
Remmrem:
Hello everyone! I was accepted into the alx data analytics programme. I confirmed attendance in the first email as well as the second mail however, after confirmation they said they would get in touch. The first mail I received stated onboarding to be 6th of may however I haven’t gotten any follow up mail in respect to the venue. If you got into same programme please let’s connect, thanks.

Hello 👋, I got into the program also. Have you got any other information
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Luzebox(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2023
S
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by flexispy: 9:08pm On May 04, 2023
WhatsApp group for AWS?
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Kokatrends: 9:29am On May 05, 2023
Data science here 👋
I'll try to attend the Karibu week, I really hope the part about showing up 2x a week at your chosen hub isn't through.

I applied for ALX because it is supposed to be fully remote.

Remmrem:
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Frenzi: 11:46pm On May 08, 2023
I got accepted into the software engineering program we are starting on 22nd may.
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by covirade: 2:52pm On May 09, 2023
I created a WhatsApp link for those in ALX Data Science and analyst program, you can join if you are interested, this will help for better cohesive learning :

- Join ALX Data Science Whatsapp Group
- Join ALX Data Analyst Whatsapp Group
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Christabellove: 11:18pm On May 10, 2023
Join this study group for ALX Software Engineering students from Beginners to Pro. We will be sharing useful information and helping one another to succeed.

https:///G2PWLZYGeFrEPaOCAOFRPG
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Christabellove: 6:09am On May 11, 2023
Join this study group for ALX Software Engineering students from Beginners to Pro. We will be sharing useful informations and helping one another to succeed.

Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Christabellove: 7:05am On May 12, 2023
Join this MAY 22 cohort 17 study group for ALX Software Engineering students from Beginners to Pro. We will be sharing useful informations,materials and helping one another to succeed.

Let’s get coding!!!

Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Sandyz: 7:52am On May 12, 2023
Christabellove:
Join this MAY 22 cohort 17 study group for ALX Software Engineering students from Beginners to Pro. We will be sharing useful informations,materials and helping one another to succeed.

Let’s get coding!!!

I can’t access this link
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by kevjul: 1:35pm On May 12, 2023
As a satisfied client of Erbis, I highly recommend their software engineering services. Their team of software engineers is highly skilled in front end development, back end development, mobile development, and IoT development. Choosing a reliable software development company like https://erbis.com/services/software-engineering/ is essential for the success of your project.
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Ustec: 7:17pm On May 14, 2023
Christabellove:

Let’s get coding!!!

Are you hybrid cohort or the normal online cohort?
I want the hybrid cohort group link
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by c0d3x: 9:27am On May 20, 2023
toyfat2309:
i got into aws cloud practioner too , i chose ogba tech hub but in their email they stated the program will begin may 6 and i dont even have the address of their tech hub... can we connect bro ?

Same here but I'm at the Costain Hub
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Ustec: 1:47pm On May 20, 2023
Someone with Software engineering hybrid group pls
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Ustec: 9:56pm On May 21, 2023
africanman85:
I was accepted into Alx yesterday but will be inducted on 2nd May. Is there any WhatsApp group for like minds ? I applied for Software Engineering
Evening bro,
Pls share WhatsApp group link for software engineering
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Husj: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2023
Anonymous6o6:

Well that's another reason I find it exciting. Not gonna lie, I feel mentally drained out. I was at work watching the Git and GitHub video, I couldn't read C cause I revised my CSS notes.
Lol I have notes for every programming language.

Pls can we chat in WhatsApp and have a lot of questions and discussions to have with you
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Anonymous6o6: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2023
Husj:
Pls can we chat in WhatsApp and have a lot of questions and discussions to have with you

I thought there's a WhatsApp group?

1 Like

Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Husj: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
Anonymous6o6:

I thought there's a WhatsApp group?

Pls drop the link or add me +2348129569372
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Fapemz: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2023
i still remain your plug for laptop powerbank and portable home inverter. WhatsApp o8o653I63O7. See previous post for some Customers feedback and testimonies. Kind regards!
Re: My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa by Shegzy4real: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2023
Good day bro.Please can you share the files on c programing I am starting my Alx software engineering cohort on 17th of July.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Freely Download Music, Videos, And Games All In One Place / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.