Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja (34643 Views)

PUMA Terminates $2.7m Contract With Nigeria Over Olympics Jersey Saga / Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by bigdammyj: 1:44pm On May 02, 2022
Good news.
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by webizone(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2022
Na Nigeria own big pass. Maka why?
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by hibeebeeking: 1:44pm On May 02, 2022
Sanction ko, action ni. Who care?
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by emmanuelbrown26: 1:44pm On May 02, 2022
Head slammers una dun see waiting una cause, Everytime na so so aggression dey una body
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by rayvelez(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2022
Triple of that money will be looted..
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2022
Good one
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by kaludestiny10(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2022
That was expected after what happened in the stadium that day.
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by Benesis: 1:46pm On May 02, 2022
Still our collective wealth dem go use
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by Dgreatway001(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2022
It is very unfortunate.
Nigeria have ill luck almost in everything
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by Amavisca(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
Things you get when you have poor administrators at the helm of affairs......

1 Like

Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by kingscare1(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
slimanyd:
Long overdue

Weldone.Meanwhile I just withdrew 9000$ from my COTP account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCNtHS-3kw

If you did, you won't be shouting it. Make your money in peace shooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by kingscare1(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
Fvck Fifa.
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2022
slimanyd:
Long overdue

Scammer spotted grin

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 1:50pm On May 02, 2022
Super eagles should be given a leave for 4 years at least, to strategise. They're just wasting Nigeria's resources

1 Like

Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by rampantlover: 1:52pm On May 02, 2022
FIFA is very lenient on the Federal Republic of Zoo and Fulani Herdsmen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is not the first time citizens of the zoo republic attacked Ghanaians because they lost to them. In 1979, citizens of the zoo republic burnt the bus of the Black Stars because they lost to them.
Very uncivilised and barbaric set of people, no wonder there are rampant killings and kidnappings in the zoo republic. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by yinkeys(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2022
Aonkuuse:
I knew NFF will be fined

Meanwhile see graphic photos of a soldier and his wife killed by unknown gunmen in Imo>>>> https://salemgists.com/unknown-gunmen-behead-a-soldier-and-his-girlfriend-remove-their-vital-parts-in-imo-graphic-photos/
Why ?
NFF filled the stadium & eventually made the game free thinking the fans would support the eagles irrespective of what happens.
Senegalese fans and North African fans support their teams regardless of the match outcome.
Don’t know why ours is different.
Uneducated street aboki thugs filled that stadium?
Why didn’t they fine Senegal with their laser torches ?
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by yinkeys(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2022
rampantlover:
FIFA is very lenient on the Federal Republic of Zoo and Fulani Herdsmen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is not the first time citizens of the zoo republic attacked Ghanaians because they lost to them. In 1979, citizens of the zoo republic burnt the bus of the Black Stars because they lost to them.
Very uncivilised and barbaric set of people, no wonder there are rampant killings and kidnappings in the zoo republic. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please go back to Ghana web.
Why the unnecessary hate.
You guys aren’t getting out of that group in the World Cup
Just go play the 3 games and come back home.
I’d remind you in December
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by Slynation(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2022
What a soft landing given to them, this is a very severe and unjustifiable act in football...Some are getting banned from a whole tournament, they should count themselves lucky because even FIFA won't wanna miss out from cashing out on Nigerian population...
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by humberjade: 1:58pm On May 02, 2022
Considering the fact that it led to the death of a FiFA rep, that's a slap on the wrist. I am sure the punishment would have been stiffer if the guy was white.
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by sun4mama(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2022
Good purnish fifa who cares if ddm fine nigeria or not.dem for ban nigeria self.wetin de worry us pass fifa ban how i wish dem catch bubu that day use bottle scrap him head for taking nigeria from top to bottom.crazy country with very irresponsible and wicked leaders at all level.
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by yinkeys(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2022
Slynation:
What a soft landing given to them, this is a very severe and unjustifiable act in football...Some are getting banned from a whole tournament, they should count themselves lucky because even FIFA won't wanna miss out from cashing out on Nigerian population...
I was thinking they’d ban fans from live matches for a year to serve as a lesson.
Instead of getting money from NFF
Those agberos in Abuja will do it again if given the chance.
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by Maxymilliano(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2022
Their was no sanctions, just to pay small fine and one match without spectators.Five years ban would have been better,by then we will understand
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by jrusky(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2022
Felabrity:
Good

That NFF president should also be sacked and jailed

He is a bastard son of bitch cultist that hold NFF on his occultic coven shit. I dislike that Picnic idiot with passion
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by Voiceofthestree: 2:01pm On May 02, 2022
slimanyd:
Long overdue

How??
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by yinkeys(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2022
humberjade:
Considering the fact that it led to the death of a FiFA rep, that's a slap on the wrist. I am sure the punishment would have been stiffer if the guy was white.
Stop spreading fake news
The man died of cardiac arrest before the match ended. His death had nothing to do with the chaos caused by fans
Do your research before making statements
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by Jmichael1(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2022
The fine no even reach,them suppose ban nigeria from international football 4 the next 5yrs bcus notin dem dey play....

person go dey match hall,na only"ooh...nearly...aah...u go dey hear..
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by buchivik(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2022
Coi.nbase needed for big cashout. Pm if you have.
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by obo389(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2022
Who go pay am?
NFF or FG?
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by yinkeys(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2022
Amavisca:
Things you get when you have poor administrators at the helm of affairs......
Pinnick was meddling too much with coaching affairs.
Going into dressing room as well as luring ex players to come back.
Moving forward they should allow the next coach to do his job
We need our best legs home & abroad to win trophies.
For example: an NPFL player would have easily acclimatized to the Abuja weather in that short time frame than someone coming from cold Russia or Scotland
No forcing of players on managers.
In the youth level I hear there could be so much bribery going on between players and coaching crew.
Maybe that’s why we’ve not won an u23 World Cup tournament or Olympics in recent times

I haven’t given up on this generation of players until Afcon 2023
Re: FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2022
Thank God say FIFA announce the fine publicly before NFF go add their own amount on top because dis country na wah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day ;D / Ahmed Musa Donates Two Million Naira To Kingsley Obiekwu / Rita Johal: Anthony Joshua Denies Dating Riyad Mahrez's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.