Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! (1952 Views)

Interested In Playing In A Band for Fun? Musical instruments players in Lagos... / In Heaven, We Will Be Playing With Dolphins And Lions / Could She Be Playing With My Emotion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! by superCleanworks(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2022
Kollins11:
Half bread is better than nothing.

Atleast we are still playing Europa league next season, and we also performed well this season than your club Manchester united.

Man United? What kind of dumb assumption is that? Na this lack of respect make Ass-anal dey always go drag with less privileged inside europa.
Re: Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! by fattprince(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2022
How market Gee
Re: Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! by DriverX: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Arsenal is making it to the champions league next season. Arteta and the players are really doing a great job.

Arsenal's champions league ticket is sealed. I'm so happy because there is no way tottenham will beat Liverpool at anfield.

Liverpool and Manchester city will be playing the rest of their games as if it's a world cup final. I don't see these big boys losing any match.

That is to say.. Tottenham will drop points and Arsenal will seal the champions league spot. Arsenal is in top form to win all the rest of their games.

I'm so happy seeing my club playing in the champions league next season... I can't just wait.

#Up Gunners
How market?
Re: Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! by Autobot05: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Guy, it has been sealed already.

If care isn't taken Chelsea will come down for Arsenal.

Sealed

Re: Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! by DrinkWater10: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Arsenal is making it to the champions league next season. Arteta and the players are really doing a great job.

Arsenal's champions league ticket is sealed. I'm so happy because there is no way tottenham will beat Liverpool at anfield.

Liverpool and Manchester city will be playing the rest of their games as if it's a world cup final. I don't see these big boys losing any match.

That is to say.. Tottenham will drop points and Arsenal will seal the champions league spot. Arsenal is in top form to win all the rest of their games.

I'm so happy seeing my club playing in the champions league next season... I can't just wait.

#Up Gunners
This didn't age well.
Re: Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! by DrinkWater10: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:

#Up Gunners
This didn't age well
Re: Arsenal Will Be Playing In The Champions League Next Season. #GUNNERS4LIFE! by BaEnki(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
I'm sorry for us bro lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is A LovePeddler / Would you forgive HER??? / comon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.