Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl (5999 Views)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by hkidola00(m): 4:10am On May 03, 2022
christianjoy:
I will take the offer
which state are u first of all
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by christianjoy(m): 6:01am On May 03, 2022
hkidola00:
which state are u first of all
abeokuta
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Olam09(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2022
drake99:
I read a post about a guy who's girlfriend has been giving money and stuffs from her mother's shop.

Please, where and how can I get such girl? i need a girl that her mother owns a provision store, i don't need her money, all i need is provisions. am struggling to eat

Emo gbo were.
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2022
drake99:
I read a post about a guy who's girlfriend has been giving money and stuffs from her mother's shop.

Please, where and how can I get such girl? i need a girl that her mother owns a provision store, i don't need her money, all i need is provisions. am struggling to eat

Someone that fled his house because police is looking for him. The lady's mom gave her 250k to deposit in her account but she gave it to him and told her mom she misplaced it.

The mom discovered the truth and went to the guy's home with police but he had fled. He can't stay in his house and is not picking his gf or landlord's calls anymore. On top of everything, he has spent 40k of the money. And that is not counting bail money.
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by hkidola00(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2022
christianjoy:
abeokuta
Good this is the plan...start going round all the bet9ja office u know in abeokuta that u wanna work,they are always hiring...u will find one,u will be asked to bring a guarantor.....I stay in ibadan and I've worked in three outlets....a girl here used the method to secure one last week
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by lascos912(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2022
me self I dey look for that kin girl
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by dontrulee: 10:52am On May 03, 2022
hkidola00:
wow...really man...no wonder I've not seen his reply....as a bet9ja cashier....u can make 3000 everyday,that's 90000 in a month plus ur 12,000 naira salary that's 102,000 in a month...na so we dey survive.......
if he doesn't wanna work job, well...

Where is the location??
grin grin
Any qualifications?
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by dontrulee: 10:54am On May 03, 2022
Shoodboi:

Someone that fled his house because police is looking for him. The lady's mom gave her 250k to deposit in her account but she gave it to him and told her mom she misplaced it.

The mom discovered the truth and went to the guy's home with police but he had fled. He can't stay in his house and is not picking his gf or landlord's calls anymore. On top of everything, he has spent 40k of the money. And that is not counting bail money.

Lol.... Nemesis will catch up with him if this is true. His suffering never start yet! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by hkidola00(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2022
dontrulee:

Where is the location??
grin grin
Any qualifications?
I already quoted a guy up there how to do it..look for a bet9ja shop in ur area...they are always hiring
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:43pm On May 03, 2022
Unzerious:
You wouldn't be Blessed to date a Girl like that, but I Promise you, Nature will Compensate you with a Daughter like that grin

AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by christianjoy(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2022
hkidola00:
Good this is the plan...start going round all the bet9ja office u know in abeokuta that u wanna work,they are always hiring...u will find one,u will be asked to bring a guarantor.....I stay in ibadan and I've worked in three outlets....a girl here used the method to secure one last week
but I have someone who stays in ibadan maybe I will ask.
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Jii95: 4:53pm On May 03, 2022
drake99:

Go to Kirikiri
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Jmichael1(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2022
Omoh u dn burst my head with laffter....
honestly nah person wen better hungry never beat once go think say the OP dey joke..
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Jmichael1(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

AMEN!!!!
u understand dat prayer so?
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:01pm On May 03, 2022
Jmichael1:

u understand dat prayer so?

Yes na , why won't I understand grin
Ops daughter will have the qualities of the woman he's looking for , she go dey thief from her papa dey give her bf
The guy is so nice to pray for op , I'm touched grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by baralatie(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2022
cumoverna:
It's official...
Na craze people full this forum now...
Looll
grin
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Jmichael1(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2022
drake99:

my guy....kukuma locate any grl wen her mumsy they sell resturant,make that bani ur tight frd,bliv in me,ur daily bread sure pass bet9ja 2odds...

Abi u never hear say the best tin to happen to a young hustler is to date a grl her mum sells food...
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Jmichael1(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Ops daughter will have the qualities of the woman he's looking for , she go dey thief from her papa dey give her bf

grin
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Hahahaha bahd guy.....
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Highkay7235: 8:36pm On May 03, 2022
Please bro am in dare need of a job....wouldn't mind taking it if its still available...have gat alotta bills to pay...

quote author=hkidola00 post=112460470]where do u stay...can u work in a bet9ja office as a cashier... ur struggling to eat touched me[/quote]
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by hkidola00(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2022
christianjoy:
but I have someone who stays in ibadan maybe I will ask.
it not in ibadan only...any state where u av bet9ja
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by 2braithe: 11:43pm On May 03, 2022
Jeon:
GO TO OUR BIGGEST JUPITER, I PROMISE YOU WILL SEE THEM.

Why your post no dey relate like this?
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by hkidola00(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2022
Highkay7235:
Please bro am in dare need of a job....wouldn't mind taking it if its still available...have gat alotta bills to pay...

quote author=hkidola00 post=112460470]where do u stay...can u work in a bet9ja office as a cashier... ur struggling to eat touched me
look for bet9ja around ur area....the boss will only need a guarantor....search well
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by sulorog(m): 2:17am On May 04, 2022
[quote author=hkidola00 post=112501222]look for bet9ja around ur area....the boss will only need a guarantor....search well[/quote

How do you make that money you mentioned in bet9ja shop? ]
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by hkidola00(m): 2:21am On May 04, 2022
[quote author=sulorog post=112502182][/quote]as a cashier playing virtual for customers...when customers win 240,u give 200 naira,they win 745 naira u give 700 naira....they win 1,235 u give 1200
...those 35,45,15 naira is ur gain,so when u do account in a day,u take it home..it usually a huge gain...for example thank God I made over 3k yesterday
The only reason guys run away from the job is because of no rest,imagine I couldn't see my dad for 2yrs inside same state oo.....I go to the shop Sunday to Sunday no off...in some shops,they give a day off
Re: Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl by Highkay7235: 8:59am On May 04, 2022
Aight...!! Thanks ...
quote author=hkidola00 post=112501222]look for bet9ja around ur area....the boss will only need a guarantor....search well[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / Having Sex With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.