Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians (1124 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Dotmanroy(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2022
Help me re-unite with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man in Kudeti begs Nigerians

A man identified as Emmanuel Adejobi Ajani has sought the support of the general public to re-associate with his old-time brother, the APC presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whom they had both lived together alongside friends at some point at Kudeti, Ibadan in 1967.

While recounting the relationship he had established with the APC presidential aspirant during good old days, he narrated how it all started at "Ile Olodo" Odunjo's place, Kudeti with house number S6/56 in Ibadan.

In an exclusive interview with Mouthpiece NGR on Friday, Ajani said “Brother Bola is a good-hearterd person and he showed love and care to us while we still lived together at Odunjo's place, Kudeti, Ibadan in 1967 till 1969 before he left.

As a younger brother to Mr Odunjo's wife (Iya Ibeji) at the time, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was an epitome of love and kindness to all of us.

He pressed further by mentioning some of the names of Asiwaju's friends, with whom he had associated with and noting how he did extend love to everybody regardless of background or class.

"We all lived at Kudeti alongside some of Asiwaju's friends. They include; Brother Lekan who is Asiwaju's closest friends at the time, Brother Bode, Brother Sunday, Brother Aderemi and Brother Gbade lived together between 1967 and 1969 before Asiwaju left for Osasami.

"Even when he left for Osasami, Asiwaju didn't leave us. He still do good to us and even after he got a Volkwagen with plate number "WAD954"

While he prayed for Asiwaju over his political ambition, he lamented how he has tried all he could to get re-associated with Asiwaju but all proved abortive, and now believing that the tool of internet at this time may help to get them reconnected.

"I'm leveraging on the tool of social media in the bid to seek the support of the general public in that regards. I've tried all I could to get in touch but all was proved abortive because there was no possible ways.

"I ask the Almighty to grant Asiwaju his heartfelt desires and hope I can meet him very soon."- He expressed optimism.

Pls kindly help via 08064372225 or 08066685608

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Malory: 5:33pm On May 02, 2022
This man might tell us his real name, origin and age

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
Malory:
This man might tell us his real name origin and age
[/s]
Who are the "us".

Did you see ipob anywhere in the write up?

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Akudaisi: 5:37pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
grin u eh

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Malory: 5:38pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Who are the "us".

Did you see ipob anywhere in the write up?
This one is jittery already. Tinubu will soon be exposed

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 5:41pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
Malory:
This one is jittery already. Tinubu will soon be exposed
[/s]
Soon be exposed?

So what have you been doing for the past 10 years you have been following him up and down?

Don't tell me is only his fart you have been perceiving all along. grin

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Malory: 5:43pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Soon be exposed?

So what have you been doing for the past 10 years you have been following him up and down?

Don't tell me is only his fart you have been perceiving all along. grin
Trash. We all know Tinubu as a drug lord and a looter but this man will tell us more about him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Truthisunique2: 5:43pm On May 02, 2022
The man wan cash out

Since it's election time the drug lord that didn't give a Huth about him since as a nobody might want to use the opportunity to catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Emilokoiyawon: 6:14pm On May 02, 2022
Success has many friends and acquaintances. I met one fool in Atlanta who told me that he is close friends with Wizkid and Burna. When I demanded to see just one picture, he metamorphosed into an angry dog.

Meanwhile, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the hope of all well meaning Nigerians. On your Mandate we stand, sir. Carry go. Nothing do you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2022
How old is Tinubu again ?

With the way this man is talking Tinubu will be in his late 20s or early 30s in 1967.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Naijanascam: 6:32pm On May 02, 2022
Hahahaha..... something must come out one day.....

In 1967 BAT was just 15 years and be showing love to the whole neighborhood.....
And a proud owner of a beetle convertible car then while many of his followers and defenders are urchins in their late 40s without shame
AFONJA and hypocrisy plus asslicking are interwoven.........

1 Like

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Blackfire(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2022
This man should tell us his real name...

We are coming to that area for investigation
Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Naijanascam: 6:33pm On May 02, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

With the way this man is talking Tinubu will be in his late 20s or early 30s in 1967.

Eggxatly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by OBALOLA55(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2022
Blackfire:
This man should tell us his real name...

We are coming to that area for investigation
YINKA ODUMAKIN ONCE TOLD US THAT HIS REAL NAME IS AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE

1 Like

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Kpengla(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2022
Dotmanroy:
Help me re-unite with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man in Kudeti begs Nigerians

A man identified as Emmanuel Adejobi Ajani has sought the support of the general public to re-associate with his old-time brother, the APC presidential aspirant, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whom they had both lived together alongside friends at some point at Kudeti, Ibadan in 1967.

While recounting the relationship he had established with the APC presidential aspirant during good old days, he narrated how it all started at "Ile Olodo" Odunjo's place, Kudeti with house number S6/56 in Ibadan.

In an exclusive interview with Mouthpiece NGR on Friday, Ajani said “Brother Bola is a good-hearterd person and he showed love and care to us while we still lived together at Odunjo's place, Kudeti, Ibadan in 1967 till 1969 before he left.

As a younger brother to Mr Odunjo's wife (Iya Ibeji) at the time, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was an epitome of love and kindness to all of us.

He pressed further by mentioning some of the names of Asiwaju's friends, with whom he had associated with and noting how he did extend love to everybody regardless of background or class.

"We all lived at Kudeti alongside some of Asiwaju's friends. They include; Brother Lekan who is Asiwaju's closest friends at the time, Brother Bode, Brother Sunday, Brother Aderemi and Brother Gbade lived together between 1967 and 1969 before Asiwaju left for Osasami.

"Even when he left for Osasami, Asiwaju didn't leave us. He still do good to us and even after he got a Volkwagen with plate number "WAD954"

While he prayed for Asiwaju over his political ambition, he lamented how he has tried all he could to get re-associated with Asiwaju but all proved abortive, and now believing that the tool of internet at this time may help to get them reconnected.

"I'm leveraging on the tool of social media in the bid to seek the support of the general public in that regards. I've tried all I could to get in touch but all was proved abortive because there was no possible ways.

"I ask the Almighty to grant Asiwaju his heartfelt desires and hope I can meet him very soon."- He expressed optimism.

Pls kindly help via 08064372225 or 08066685608

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2022
Malory:
His real name is common knowledge but his age is still very controversial.
May God airpus o.
Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok if let's assume he was 30yrs in 1967, that means he should be 85yrs this year. Makes sense. Malory, the age aspect of Tiffunubu solved.

Next...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Malory: 12:16pm On May 04, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Ok if let's assume he was 30yrs in 1967, that means he should be 85yrs this year. Makes sense. Malory, the age aspect of Tiffunubu solved.

Next...
You are correct man. May your days be long

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:26am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
You are correct man. May your days be long
Isee
Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Heavensent01(m): 1:31am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Trash. We all know Tinubu as a drug lord and a looter but this man will tell us more about him

typing jargons with confidence, a lot of you Igbo should be bundle in 911 van to psychiatric for thorough psychological evaluation with strict medical surveillance

A wise man who have seen the atmosphere of an incoming President is trying to make soft landing to meet him but you're fooling around with your pthief obi that will come 5th in PDP primary election
Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by globalresource: 3:10am On May 05, 2022
This one wan reveal tinubu real age lmaooo. Someone who owns bettle car at 1967 and showing love to kids or people around . What could be his age by then?
Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 3:28am On May 05, 2022
[quote author=Naijanascam post=112461922]

Eggxatly[/quote]

/Igzaktli/
Re: Help Me Re-unite With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu— Man In Kudeti Begs Nigerians by Praxis758: 4:34am On May 05, 2022
“Olowo ni n Lara”

“Owo ni n je mo ba e tan, Osi ni n je ta lo mo e ri “.

Success is magnetic/attracting while poverty or failure is repelling.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Brought Agitation To SE Because GEJ Lost Election Should Apologize... / Soludo Meets Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-Pics / The Nigerian First Borns Have Spoken “we Don’t Support Zoning” Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.