Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Being Raped By One Of Her Exes (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Being Raped By One Of Her Exes (video) (368 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Being Raped By One Of Her Exes (video) by bmdmix10: 5:54pm On May 02, 2022
“I told him what he did was rape and he said but we were in a relationship.

But was I ready, that was the question, did I say I was In the mood? I kept saying no, stop it, stop it, you pin me down and you’re doing whatever you wanted to do and you’re smiling saying...."

Watch video here of the actress speaking out
CLICK HERE

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yul Edochie And Wife Reunite, Mock Nigerians In New Music Video - Watch / Friend Laughs As Yahoo Boy Struggles To Speak English With Oyibo Client - Video / 2022 Headies Award Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.