Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons (5701 Views)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Slimdan360: 7:03pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

This is what you said in your previous thread, and I still stand with you on this.

Its a party, coming to your table to say Hi shouldn't be rocket science even when her father is around, unless you're dating a teenager.

Don't fall for these manipulations from her. Be wise.

Seems most of your friends are not OG. Arranging meeting with your girl behind your back without giving you hints shows they're still growing up. Be careful with them.
Shup up! You are probably someone that has never dated, dishing out foolish advise.
The girl said one of his friends was smoking in their table and the op confirmed it, still yet you are spewing trash. African parents and labelling, who would want to have a smoker (to an African dad, if your friends smokes, u definitely are a smoker grin ) as a son in-law? undecided
Op better apologize, not because u need to salvage ur half dead relationship but because it is the right thing to do.
I really pity all these nairalanders taking advise from Bleep boys and single motherfuckers on here in the name of redpill, sorry is your name

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by sript: 7:04pm On May 02, 2022
Sisora:
Try vomit some pills sha. As a lady she doesn't know why you are angry.

Don't beg her instead just try blame that she could have informed you there or called you outside and talk there to make you understand.

Let her know why you are angry and what she could have done in such a situation.

If she no apologize, you may be on a long thing.

See as u fine like twelve half a dozen with a resemblance to the THE GREAT MOTHER of wahan tribe (saya) in the series ARTHDAL CHRONICLES grin

Back to TOPICS...@OP raise your hand up..(e get why)
U were quick in switching of your phone, which made her unablethe to reach. U are short tempered

but she too has the biggest share of the blame,,,her reasons are genuine but she could have done better, she was been childish and immature

She cant come over because of her reasons, at thesame time, she could have have text or call to acknowledge your presence...

Damn niggar
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by KiNg0G: 7:06pm On May 02, 2022
Slimdan360:

Shup up! You are probably someone that has never dated, dishing out foolish advise.
The girl said one of his friends was smoking in their table and the op confirmed it, still yet you are spewing trash. African parents and labelling, who would want to have a smoker (to an African dad, if your friends smokes, u definitely are a smoker grin ) as a son in-law? undecided
Op better apologize, not because u need to salvage ur half dead relationship but because it is the right thing to do.
I really pity all these nairalanders taking advise from Bleep boys and single motherfuckers on here in the name of redpill, sorry is your name

leave that Kriss216, na small boy him be...his own na jump on every thread with stupid remarks to label people simp.
we don pass him stage..

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Kriss216: 7:12pm On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

leave that Kriss216, na small boy him be...his own na jump on every thread with stupid remarks to label people simp.
we don pass him stage..
This thread and your previous thread shows you're not up to 21. Get wisdom while growing up.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by KiNg0G: 7:14pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

This thread and your previous thread shows you're not up to 21. Get wisdom while growing up.
we don pass your stage...nor worry when you don reach my age.. you go come here to seek from advise from elders
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Slimdan360: 7:17pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Kriss216: 7:22pm On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

we don pass your stage...nor worry when you don reach my age.. you go come here to seek from advise from elders
Elders wey friends dey set up meeting with em babe? cheesy cheesy

I rather remain a toddler than to be a foolish elder.

5 Likes

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by KiNg0G: 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Elders wey friends dey set up meeting with em babe? cheesy cheesy

if you get sense and you dey dine with men 24/7 you go understand say them fit call you for any location at any time... normal routine enjoyment.

OGs them know Wetin I dey talk, see down your mama house dey make eba...as for me na my last response to you be this.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Slynation(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
Hayee:
K grin cheesy cheesy

Anyways Nigerian men don't like good women

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue
Reasons Redpillers will continue giving them hot hot...grin
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Slynation(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2022
Well the deeds has been done, You know your girl more than anybody advising you what to do on this street...Unblock her on all social media but do not beg her, let the chat flow freely, if she comes around fine, if she doesn't fine...!!

You cannot just invite me to a party where I don't know anybody and ignore my existence, it's a party for God sake and different species of humans should be present without her imaginary father knowing who invited who, her father won't kill her if she had identified with you guys for atleast a minute...

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by BigRocky: 7:45pm On May 02, 2022
Hayee:

Please who is this baboon na you I dey talk to tongue tongue tongue

cheesy grin
Expected of a typical clownish illiterate.

"Mumu go to school"
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 9:00pm On May 02, 2022
BigRocky:

Expected of a typical clownish illiterate.

"Mumu go to school"
cheesy grin grin

E pain am grin
Baboon I don't talk to you mind your fucking business owkay tongue tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by samwash(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2022
Waytin be all this long episode for?
I said it before theses folks are too young to be dating, they are not matured enough, they are still children in the eyes of their family members respectively.
Let's let them be.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by abbasajao(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2022
I know for sure Nairalanders contribute meanifully for other topics/issues. But it is a wrong place to bring your relationship matters to. They will just scatter everything..

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2022
My own na be say she no try......Na small children dey play hide and seek relationship.......Like myself,na through the front door I dey pass enter... Whether her parents dey chop bottle or not..I no care undecided

Moreover, walking up to say hi to the op and his guy shouldn't have been a difficult thing for her,no matter how she wor paint am undecided. Even people wey dey lash big and strict men daughters for area self no dey reason like this..

Make una get out abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by haslaw(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Guy.. She is a loose end.. Dating her doesn't bring out the you in you. And if you have to continue then you have to let go of your friends.. Society has grown pass the whole stigmatization of smokers, right now 90% of Nigerian youths smoke weed.. If her dad has that type if impression then he will never accept you as a son in law.. Move on bro!! Freedom is priceless.. If you marry this type of girl she will control you till you loose your mind.. Use ur upper!! Nobody holy pass no.let them judge you.

@bolded,
You must be high at the time you typed that kind of crap.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by luminouz(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

You really fall my hand bro.

Shuuu, why create a thread about this openly when you can just post it in the redpill thread and Pillers will sort you out. Then the manner of your approach to the whole thing is not redpiller-ish at all. What's the first thing about a redpiller, if you still remember? It's that you should be cautious of every manipulation, at all times and maintain your own frame.
It doesn't matter if your friends are smoking or not. If she couldn't come over then why not text you at that venue to tell you or even form a pretext to go to your table and just try to greet generally? It's not rocket science. Her parents won't kill her, would they? So in as much as I think she may be right about her strict Dad, the facts don't lie. She erred. If she can't afford to be seen around you in public, then...go figure mudafucker.

Then, what's up with these friends of yours? She used them to get you to the party, used them to get you to the reconcilation centre (except there was no reconciliation, just her posturing) and I hope she won't use them to lure you to somewhere harmful. You are the man, she couldn't come to your house to sort stuff out and had to go through them again? That's a red flag weakness bro.

Lastly, she didn't apologise or beg or whatever, she just dropped her reason and left. That's classic Manipulation 101. She flipped the script on you and made it seem like you are the crazy, unbalanced nigga. To make it worse, she dropped a reverse psychology bait titled 'for you to block me means you already don't care bla la bla' and bounced off. That's what's called rope-a-dope in redpill psychology. She left a hook dangling in front of you...and it seems a part of you is so eager to grab and swallow that bait. One part of me is happy you didn't swallow it YET. But for how long. She is shit testing you and if you unblock her to apologise ..you have LOST. She would forever use that tactic against you as it's your confirmed weakness.

I can go on and on about subzeroes and subtypes and attendant consequences and all that jazz ..but why go through all that stress. You are a redpiller(at least you claim to be one), now prove it. Not to me or these NL clowns, BUT TO YOURSELF.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by ruzell86: 11:19pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

This is what you said in your previous thread, and I still stand with you on this.

Its a party, coming to your table to say Hi shouldn't be rocket science even when her father is around, unless you're dating a teenager.

Don't fall for these manipulations from her. Be wise.

Seems most of your friends are not OG. Arranging meeting with your girl behind your back without giving you hints shows they're still growing up. Be careful with them.
Good view...

I will always share hint of such meeting with my friend, then tell him to act along. It's no snitching, he's my buddy !

OP, give her a second chance. Spill out the pill.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Lilkrix7: 1:20am On May 03, 2022
I pray you lose that girl, amen! As you no wan gree get sense. angry

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Lilkrix7: 1:22am On May 03, 2022
luminouz:

You really fall my hand bro.

Shuuu, why create a thread about this openly when you can just post it in the redpill thread and Pillers will sort you out. Then the manner of your approach to the whole thing is not redpiller-ish at all. What's the first thing about a redpiller, if you still remember? It's that you should be cautious of every manipulation, at all times and maintain your own frame.
It doesn't matter if your friends are smoking or not. If she couldn't come over then why not text you at that venue to tell you or even form a pretext to go to your table and just try to greet generally? It's not rocket science. Her parents won't kill her, would they? So in as much as I think she may be right about her strict Dad, the facts don't lie. She erred. If she can't afford to be seen around you in public, then...go figure mudafucker.

Then, what's up with these friends of yours? She used them to get you to the party, used them to get you to the reconcilation centre (except there was no reconciliation, just her posturing) and I hope she won't use them to lure you to somewhere harmful. You are the man, she couldn't come to your house to sort stuff out and had to go through them again? That's a red flag weakness bro.

Lastly, she didn't apologise or beg or whatever, she just dropped her reason and left. That's classic Manipulation 101. She flipped the script on you and made it seem like you are the crazy, unbalanced nigga. To make it worse, she dropped a reverse psychology bait titled 'for you to block me means you already don't care bla la bla' and bounced off. That's what's called rope-a-dope in redpill psychology. She left a hook dangling in front of you...and it seems a part of you is so eager to grab and swallow that bait. One part of me is happy you didn't swallow it YET. But for how long. She is shit testing you and if you unblock her to apologise ..you have LOST. She would forever use that tactic against you as it's your confirmed weakness.

I can go on and on about subzeroes and subtypes and attendant consequences and all that jazz ..but why go through all that stress. You are a redpiller(at least you claim to be one), now prove it. Not to me or these NL clowns, BUT TO YOURSELF.

You just dey talk nonsense bros. Redpill ko, orange pill ni. You're one of the reasons this country isn't moving forward with your redpill bullcrap.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by czarr(m): 1:36am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
cheesy grin grin

Please what is a redpiller doing with girlfriend cheesy grin
Just because we call women out on their bullshit doesn't mean we hate women.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Truvelisback(m): 2:56am On May 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
https://www.nairaland.com/7105598/girlfriend-ignored-me-party-she#112427323

lalasticlala
Seun

sometimes we need to listen to other side of the stories, I acted rash which I admit and this might be the end of our relationship, i don't care they are several options available. but still she knew I deserve an explanation, but she couldn't reach me because I blocked her on whatsapp and call.... so she spoke with my buddie and they had to set me up on choprite this morning, I thought I was going for a free meal..(normal sponsoring..who dey buy, that kind thing).. instead I went to meet them both there with lots silent tears and squeezed face.

according to her

* Her dad was there, same with some matured relatives of hers, for her cousins birthday

*she noticed one of my homie was Smoking from where we sat.

yes she was right, even though I Don't smoke, they are some guys that just can't move without lighter and you as a friend can't stop them.

*she knew if she came to meet me her dad will get the impression one of us is her guy at that time, because I was the only she invited from outside.. her dad doesn't like smoking and anything that has to do With hoodlism...her sister confirmed it on voice call

She didn't kneel, she didn't beg.. just some tears.. she told me her reasons and walked out on me.

The dead simp in me is telling me to unblock her and probably throw in one or two words, but the pills have been swallowing that had kept her glued to me is telling me...To let go, what will be will be .

even though they are other options, man's getting old..biko help me make a decision.
Next time, don't judge a book by it's cover.
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Nonyjacuzie(m): 5:25am On May 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
https://www.nairaland.com/7105598/girlfriend-ignored-me-party-she#112427323

lalasticlala
Seun

sometimes we need to listen to other side of the stories, I acted rash which I admit and this might be the end of our relationship, i don't care they are several options available. but still she knew I deserve an explanation, but she couldn't reach me because I blocked her on whatsapp and call.... so she spoke with my buddie and they had to set me up on choprite this morning, I thought I was going for a free meal..(normal sponsoring..who dey buy, that kind thing).. instead I went to meet them both there with lots silent tears and squeezed face.

according to her

* Her dad was there, same with some matured relatives of hers, for her cousins birthday

*she noticed one of my homie was Smoking from where we sat.

yes she was right, even though I Don't smoke, they are some guys that just can't move without lighter and you as a friend can't stop them.

*she knew if she came to meet me her dad will get the impression one of us is her guy at that time, because I was the only she invited from outside.. her dad doesn't like smoking and anything that has to do With hoodlism...her sister confirmed it on voice call

She didn't kneel, she didn't beg.. just some tears.. she told me her reasons and walked out on me.

The dead simp in me is telling me to unblock her and probably throw in one or two words, but the pills have been swallowing that had kept her glued to me is telling me...To let go, what will be will be .

even though they are other options, man's getting old..biko help me make a decision.
Oga u r still a simp
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by BigRocky: 6:24am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
cheesy grin grin

E pain am grin
Baboon I don't talk to you mind your fucking business owkay tongue tongue cheesy

Pained?lol
Go educate your illiterate mind and dump brain.

Redpill is my business.
Nairand rogues like u won't tk a swipe at the movement and go Scot-free.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:40am On May 03, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Guy.. She is a loose end.. Dating her doesn't bring out the you in you. And if you have to continue then you have to let go of your friends.. Society has grown pass the whole stigmatization of smokers, right now 90% of Nigerian youths smoke weed.. If her dad has that type if impression then he will never accept you as a son in law.. Move on bro!! Freedom is priceless.. If you marry this type of girl she will control you till you loose your mind.. Use ur upper!! Nobody holy pass no.let them judge you.

According to NBS?

People should be rated by the content of their character but there is a thin line here because sometimes the use of substances like weed, loud, cocaine maybe excluding cigars do affect that character which is to be x-rayed.

In synopsis, everyone should be allowed to hold his views and ideologies , when their isn't in tandem you take your leave.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 6:40am On May 03, 2022
czarr:
Just because we call women out on their bullshit doesn't mean we hate women.
Big lie redpillers don't need women cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 6:43am On May 03, 2022
BigRocky:

Pained?lol
I will educate my illiterate mother and sisters and dump brain father.

Redpill is my business.
Nairand rogues like my mother and sisters won't tk a swipe at the movement and go Scot-free.
hahaha grin

I can see

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by BigRocky: 6:56am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
hahaha grin

I can see

Lol grin
You don't even know how to go low.
Am BIGROCKY and nobody has ever survived exchanging pleasantries with me on nairalandgrin nobody!loser cool pro max.

I was raised with love and care+discipline.
I don't insult people's parent (at least not the dead parent of an orphan).

Let's go head to head,am yet to deploy my full arsenal wink

Yourbager:
BIGROCKY
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 7:21am On May 03, 2022
BigRocky:

Lol grin
You don't even know how to go low.
Am BIGROCKY and nobody has ever survived exchanging pleasantries with me on nairalandgrin nobody!loser cool pro max.

I was raised with love and care+discipline.
I don't insult people's parent (at least not the dead parent of an orphan).

Let's go head to head,am yet to deploy my full arsenal wink

Yourbager:
BIGROCKY
None of my business cheesy

I Troll redpillers with the most joy grin grin

E even sweet me as you dey reply in pains cheesy grin grin tongue tongue

Continue to reply ooo na your grandma and generation next cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by BigRocky: 7:30am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
None of my business cheesy

I Troll redpillers with the most joy grin grin

E even sweet me as you dey reply in pains cheesy grin grin tongue tongue

Continue to reply ooo na your grandma and generation next cheesy grin tongue

The ikorodu virgin now admitted been a troll grin
Like u troll for a living undecided
Nal am done with u .
Jobless pussy holder grin

BIGROCKY no dey tire Sha
Just in case u wanna ride

Bitch
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 7:48am On May 03, 2022
BigRocky:

The ikorodu virgin now admitted been a troll grin
Like u troll for a living undecided
Nal am done with u .
Jobless pussy holder grin

BIGROCKY no dey tire Sha
Just in case u wanna ride

Bitch
I'm rolling on the floor grin grin cheesy

E pain baba tongue tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by BigRocky: 8:10am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
I'm rolling on the floor grin grin cheesy

E pain baba tongue tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin grin cheesy tongue

Nothing lack of gud dicking will not cause lol .

Get a man to fu*ck you real good and watch ur depressed self happy again. wink

BIGROCKY u too get bad mouth self grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Of Year Love!express It / You Won't Believe What I Caught My Born Again UNILAG Neighbor Doing / Hot African Girls Pulling Social Media Were Captured In Photos (ADULT ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.