Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons (5710 Views)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 8:21am On May 03, 2022
BigRocky:

Nothing lack of gud dicking will not cause lol .

Get a man to fu*ck you real good and watch ur depressed self happy again. wink

BIGROCKY u too get bad mouth self grin grin grin
your reply is as week as THE WEEKEND grin grin cheesy

Nothing insulting here abeg whono like sex?
Is it not the same sex I had yesterday night cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Nothing inside sex okay grin grin

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue

Ladies stay toxic and wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
https://www.nairaland.com/7105598/girlfriend-ignored-me-party-she#112427323

lalasticlala
Seun

sometimes we need to listen to other side of the stories, I acted rash which I admit and this might be the end of our relationship, i don't care they are several options available. but still she knew I deserve an explanation, but she couldn't reach me because I blocked her on whatsapp and call.... so she spoke with my buddie and they had to set me up on choprite this morning, I thought I was going for a free meal..(normal sponsoring..who dey buy, that kind thing).. instead I went to meet them both there with lots silent tears and squeezed face.

according to her

* Her dad was there, same with some matured relatives of hers, for her cousins birthday

*she noticed one of my homie was Smoking from where we sat.

yes she was right, even though I Don't smoke, they are some guys that just can't move without lighter and you as a friend can't stop them.

*she knew if she came to meet me her dad will get the impression one of us is her guy at that time, because I was the only she invited from outside.. her dad doesn't like smoking and anything that has to do With hoodlism...her sister confirmed it on voice call

She didn't kneel, she didn't beg.. just some tears.. she told me her reasons and walked out on me.

The dead simp in me is telling me to unblock her and probably throw in one or two words, but the pills have been swallowing that had kept her glued to me is telling me...To let go, what will be will be .

even though they are other options, man's getting old..biko help me make a decision.

It wouldn't hurt to at least unblock her when she's ready to apologize or iron things out with you maturedly she will have a means to achieve that. That's my take tho.

Plus even if you guys wouldn't come back together, you suppose give her "one for the road."

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by czarr(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
Big lie redpillers don't need women cheesy cheesy tongue

I agree we don't need women.
We just like to fvck them.
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by medriano: 8:51am On May 03, 2022
KiNg0G:

lalasticlala
Seun

sometimes we need to listen to other side of the stories, I acted rash which I admit and this might be the end of our relationship, i don't care they are several options available. but still she knew I deserve an explanation, but she couldn't reach me because I blocked her on whatsapp and call.... so she spoke with my buddie and they had to set me up on choprite this morning, I thought I was going for a free meal..(normal sponsoring..who dey buy, that kind thing).. instead I went to meet them both there with lots silent tears and squeezed face.

according to her

* Her dad was there, same with some matured relatives of hers, for her cousins birthday

yes she was right, even though I Don't smoke, they are some guys that just can't move without lighter and you as a friend can't stop them.

*she knew if she came to meet me her dad will get the impression one of us is her guy at that time, because I was the only she invited from outside.. her dad doesn't like smoking and anything that has to do With hoodlism...her sister confirmed it on voice call

She didn't kneel, she didn't beg.. just some tears.. she told me her reasons and walked out on me.

The dead simp in me is telling me to unblock her and probably throw in one or two words, but the pills have been swallowing that had kept her glued to me is telling me...To let go, what will be will be .

even though they are other options, man's getting old..biko help me make a decision.

You expected her to kneel and beg you? Y’all play too much.
Like I said earlier, she could have just walked up to you and said hello.
Again, she could have sent you a text message that her dad was there and that she’ll come to you when she got the chance.
You can go ahead and unblock her. You guys make up.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2022
Sheddy5:
This is so funny grin I remember you said alpha males follow their instinct/mind and they didn't seek for advise, funnily you did not practice what you preach grin

You guys are sha dumb.
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by medriano: 8:57am On May 03, 2022
zionmade:
Yeah there are options everywhere bro

Just that one day you realise that when you want to settle down, you will hardly find any tangible option. You can keep listening to people claiming redpillers while most of them have a good relationship

Don’t mind them. They are warriors on the internet. I only pity those that take them seriously. Weak ass men �

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by fattprince(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2022
Sisora:
Try vomit some pills sha. As a lady she doesn't know why you are angry.

Don't beg her instead just try blame that she could have informed you there or called you outside and talk there to make you understand.

Let her know why you are angry and what she could have done in such a situation.

If she no apologize, you may be on a long thing.
When I saw this comment I thought you are a guy camouflaging as a female. Because a female isn't suppose to be this logical. Let's get to know each other outside here.
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by BigRocky: 9:10am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
your reply is as week as THE WEEKEND grin grin cheesy

Nothing insulting here abeg whono like sex?
Is it not the same sex I had yesterday night cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Nothing inside sex okay grin grin

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue

Ladies stay toxic and wicked grin

Anything to suit ur narrative .

U were toxic and wicked to a man dat still get u fuc*ked like a w.hore yesternight.

Isn't that delusional?

We really serve a miracle God.

Y'all offer pussy to men freely and come online to bash same men

Hypocrite
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by cherryCola: 9:15am On May 03, 2022
fattprince:

When I saw this comment I thought you are a guy camouflaging as a female. Because a female isn't suppose to be this logical. Let's get to know each other outside here.

Welcome to the queue bro grin,
Like two niggarz don send this b*tch DM and you
too follow come join cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by fattprince(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2022
cherryCola:

Nope, I haven't sent her dm. If she doesn't reply my mention then we ending it there. The girl fine Sha. E had to see girl wey get small logical reasoning for head.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by fattprince(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2022
cherryCola:

Nope, I haven't sent her dm. If she doesn't reply my mention then we ending it there. The girl fine Sha. E had to see girl wey get small logical reasoning.
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:

Please who is the baboon. I am the baboon, cause I can't reply to a simple comment like a civilized person.. I deserve to be raped in the ass for this

So be it, AMEN tongue tongue tongue
cheesy grin

Mtcheeew..
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2022
Palema007:
It is the set of ladies that date you lots that I cringe for.
From some one that has never had a bf.

Very funny...
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 9:39am On May 03, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:

Mtcheeew..
grin grin grin

Your reply is as week as THE WEEKEND tongue tongue tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers

Ladies say toxic and wicked tongue tongue grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

who cares about it opinion.. Doesn't define us NIGERIAN MEN .

by the way, it weak not week . Dullard.
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 9:46am On May 03, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
who cares about it opinion.. Doesn't define us NIGERIAN MEN .

by the way, it weak not week . Dullard.
grin grin grin

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have replied me cheesy cheesy grin tongue tongue

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers

Ladies stop wasting your time being good girls grin grin grin

They will still chase after gold diggers tongue tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have replied me cheesy cheesy grin tongue tongue

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers

Ladies stop wasting your time being good girls grin grin grin

They will still chase after gold diggers tongue tongue cheesy
gedifok
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 10:00am On May 03, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
gedifok
grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Nyascobar1414: 10:06am On May 03, 2022
sript:

See as u fine like twelve half a dozen with a resemblance to the THE GREAT MOTHER of wahan tribe (saya) in the series ARTHDAL CHRONICLES grin

Back to TOPICS...@OP raise your hand up..(e get why)
U were quick in switching of your phone, which made her unablethe to reach. U are short tempered

but she too has the biggest share of the blame,,,her reasons are genuine but she could have done better, she was been childish and immature

She cant come over because of her reasons, at thesame time, she could have have text or call to acknowledge your presence...

Damn niggar

How about being a simp
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Nyascobar1414: 10:07am On May 03, 2022
Kriss216:
Elders wey friends dey set up meeting with em babe? cheesy cheesy
I rather remain a toddler than to be a foolish elder.
aswrr King og na dead ass simp.
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Kriss216: 10:13am On May 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

aswrr King og na dead ass simp.
Dead ass SIMPathetic teenager he is.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Nyascobar1414: 10:13am On May 03, 2022
Lilkrix7:
I pray you lose that girl, amen! As you no wan gree get sense. angry

who is this slow.poke...

Is she worth billions that a nigga cant loose her and still be happy...

No girl is special.. This is what u will never know..

You will learn alas.
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Nyascobar1414: 10:18am On May 03, 2022
fattprince:

How about being a simp to a b!tch
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Emmayorejoice: 10:19am On May 03, 2022
KiNg0G:

even though they are other options, man's getting old.. help me make a decision.

Since she didn't beg. I would assume she is over you and also disappointed that you blocked her.
She just wanted closure and if you choose not to unblock her then that would likely be the end of the relationship.
Your move
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Nyascobar1414: 10:20am On May 03, 2022
Kriss216:

Dead ass SIMPathetic teenager he is.

Imagine the simp being setup by his friends just for a relationship shii with his gf...

What a typical teenager and friends do...
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Kriss216: 10:22am On May 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Imagine the simp being setup by his friends just for a relationship shii with his gf...

What a typical teenager and friends do...
A shameless teenager coming on Nairaland to form alpha. Didirin

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by BigRocky: 11:04am On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

You are a fool and a loser.

Y did u edit the part that u were fu"cked like a w!hore in last night?y bitch?

Bleep*ed dick offline and forming e-feminist online. Dirty animal
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Sheddy5(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

You guys are sha dumb.
it is you, because you don't know what am talking about.
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Hayee(f): 12:38pm On May 03, 2022
BigRocky:

You are a fool and a loser.

Y did u edit the part that u were fu"cked like a w!hore in last night?y bitch?

Bleep*ed dick offline and forming e-feminist online.My mother is a Dirty animal tongue tongue tongue

yes I bleeped and sucked dick tongue tongue

What is the big deal grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by luminouz(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2022
Lilkrix7:

You just dey talk nonsense bros. Redpill ko, orange pill ni. You're one of the reasons this country isn't moving forward with your redpill bullcrap.
K
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by BigRocky: 1:08pm On May 03, 2022
Hayee:
yes I bleeped and sucked dick tongue tongue

What is the big deal grin cheesy

The big deal is u trying to stop ur fellow women from enjoying good dick like u

Hypocrite
Re: Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons by Qatar2022: 1:41pm On May 03, 2022
KiNg0G:

lalasticlala
Seun

according to her

even though they are other options, man's getting old.. help me make a decision.
Give her sometime she will come back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coming To Naijaland / Why Do Most Guys Do This? / Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.