Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife (4445 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by haslaw(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2022
Pierocash:
Anybody who have assaulted me or downgraded me in one way or the other can never be my friend for ever. No grudges ,or bitterness, but I don't mingle with traitors.

No matter the apology, or friendly gesture, you have given yourself out as a vengeful being

It is dangerous to fully accept such people in to your life. The best is to keep them at arm's length.

3 Likes

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by haslaw(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2022
Ocholu:
https://www.nairaland.com/7099204/how-married-man-left-me

Click the link above for the first thread.

Earlier today, I wanted to go get some stuffs at the supermarket. I always go there because it's closer to my flat and they somehow have everything. So, you just shop ones and leave.

As I entered the supermarket, lo and behold the man was sitting somewhere around the cashier's desk operating his device. Now, this is the first time since the incident happened that I am going there to get stuffs.

Wouldn't lie, I was taken aback when I saw him. In between those seconds he rose up his head and saw me. Immediately, he stood up and started advancing towards me.

I was like, "shey this man na serious wahala man", "the decking wey them deck you never do abi?". I was calculating my options. Looking at possible exist. Checking his hands to see if he was with any sharp or harmful object.

But the game changed when he was inches from me. He brought out his hand and gestured to shake me. Ha! I was kinda surprised. Asked if I've got some few minutes before my shopping, I answered affirmatively.

We proceeded to a secluded place and he apologized. Saying his emotions took a better part of him. That he has known me as their very good customer and shouldn't have reacted in such savage manner.

Also, that his wife was really furious with him. Saying, I am just a good and loyal customer. That I am usually free while communicating with her even when he's around. So, the whole fuse was really uncalled for.

I apologized too. As a gentleman. Told him that I also have a very beautiful girlfriend whom I wouldn't trade for anyone. And I've got money too. So he has nothing on me.

Well, he added a bottle of Martell Cognac Blue Swift to my cart as a gesture of peace. I appreciated him and we laughed over some few jokes. Especially what Chelsea passed through for Everton hand yesterday. Haha.

Op, as your mumu never do so.

Keep away from such a human being as he would either kill you, give you a terrible or permanent injury or send you to jail.

If he isn't successful in doing any of the above, you could land in serious trouble trying to defend yourself. You could go to jail for manslaughter or attempted murder.

Pray nothing ever happens to that man as you would be the first suspect as the police would easily establish a motive against you.
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by AMGBoss(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2022
Serves you right. Too much familiarity breeds disrespect.
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by PerfectStranger(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2022
angelfallz:
Like seriously?!!
In this case, men are the problem of this world not women. Only of a man of low self esteem, would be angry that his wife is being complimented for her beauty
But he later realized his f up and apologized
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by greattybee(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwww.
Sad soul.
You can even enjoy peace talk
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 02, 2022
May Allah bless you and your family with peace and prosperity . Wish you a very joyous Eid ul-Fitr 2022. May Allah opens the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family,PETER OBI OF NIGERIA WISH YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAY

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by AishaDant(f): 11:13pm On May 02, 2022
Lol!
I came to laugh smiley
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by anonimi: 11:31pm On May 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
May Allah bless you and your family with peace and prosperity . Wish you a very joyous Eid ul-Fitr 2022. May Allah opens the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family,PETER OBI OF NIGERIA WISH YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAY

How will this alone make PDP delegates vote for him over other candidates at the primaries?
Who is raising money for him to bribe the delegates? Or convince them to forget about money and choose Peter Obi as their best chance of clinching the presidency from APC

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Lilkrix7: 1:06am On May 03, 2022
You just might live long if you mind your own business, stop complimenting people's wives.
You get luck sef say that him husband no be bad guy, he for no even punch you, he for plan for you more strategically.
If you see someone's wife, mind your own d*mn business!
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by NomzyJust(m): 1:54am On May 03, 2022
That's one thing I like about this gender.
Big respect go dey from now henceforth cos man dey fear man.
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 5:42am On May 03, 2022
anonimi:

How will this alone make PDP delegates vote for him over other candidates at the primaries?
Who is raising money for him to bribe the delegates? Or convince them to forget about money and choose Peter Obi as their best chance of clinching the presidency from APC
money is not everything oh!
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:19am On May 03, 2022
Pierocash post=112461942[b:
]Anybody who have assaulted me or downgraded me in one way or the other can never be my friend for ever[/b]. No grudges ,or bitterness, but I don't mingle with traitors.

No matter the apology, or friendly gesture, you have given yourself out as a vengeful being

Why do humans sometimes forget that to every actions there is a commirerate reactions which might be equal or greater in magnitude but certainly opposite in direction.

The law in itself is vengeful, this is put in place to set a precedence so that such actions don't reoccure in the future.

I will always use the law to set precedence for those who go contrary, never been an advocate of physical violence.

When two persons fight you don't expect the person reacting to do same thing the first person dishes to him, he is at liberty to use his discression in war.

So I don't really know who you are referring to as has assaulted me because both of them assaulted each other. You expect him not to react after receiving a Mike Tyson blows so that you can be pals with him in the future?

In synopsis, peace is better than war in all doings we should always discalate situations to avoid physical brawl.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by headbasher96(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2022
When u get angry again no be only black eye him go give u na werey eye u go get
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by azammi(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2022
It’s reasonable
angelfallz:
A man that gets angry, because another man complimented his wife, can't be said to be reasonable
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Mikester: 7:31am On May 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwww.

When did you grow a penis?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by anonimi: 8:04am On May 03, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
money is not everything oh!

What works are you doing to make all the PDP delegates understand this for the benefit of Peter Obi?
How successful have you been so far? 10%, 35%, 70% or what percentage

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by anonimi: 8:08am On May 03, 2022
NomzyJust:
That's one thing I like about this gender.
Big respect go dey from now henceforth cos man dey fear man.

Is this also true for ethnic groups, communities and countries?
Is that why we southerners are bottom of the geopolitical map in this Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN glued together by Luggard in 1914?
And why blacks are nonentities as a group

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by samology2000: 9:16am On May 03, 2022
Why complimenting someone's else wife. Na person wey go kill you, you dey find. From compliment to experiment, from experiment to increment (belle) . Nonsense...
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by luwiizy(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2022
Ocholu:

Sometimes, you just have to forgive and let go! Life no too hard.
. It's like you don't understand the meaning of forgive and let go
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by ghettochild(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2022
You didnt tell us in the previous thread, ow the confrontation ended when u called ur military friend
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by eskorelvis: 1:49pm On May 03, 2022
angelfallz:
A man that gets angry, because another man complimented his wife, can't be said to be reasonable

Noone is above mistake
As d op said in his initial thread, d wife is somewhat extremely beautiful and one can easily take offense at such comments. No be today we dey see people do dat and go behind to have sexual intercourse with such women. He's reasonable cos he apologized
Trust me, many guys won't do it. Some prefer to let things just end that way without making peace btw dem
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2022
@bolded
one of the issues I have with this your way of thinking is that, you people think you can stop men from sleeping with your wives or GFs, by being aggressive towards men that even come near your wives/GFs.

Know this today, it is not your responsibility or duty, to prevent men from sleeping with or flirting with your wife or GF. That responsibility is for your wife/GF. If she respects you and her relationship she would not entertain such. That said.

The only men, that take offense because another man complimented their wife/gf, are insecure men with low self esteem. What happened with the OP, was not a mistake. It is the sign of an unreasonable, insecure man with low self esteem.

If the man has a high self esteem, he would be proud and happy that other men are complimenting his wife's beauty. Because it means that he has good taste.

eskorelvis:

Noone is above mistake
As d op said in his initial thread, d wife is somewhat extremely beautiful and one can easily take offense at such comments. No be today we dey see people do dat and go behind to have sexual intercourse with such women. He's reasonable cos he apologized
Trust me, many guys won't do it. Some prefer to let things just end that way without making peace btw dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? / My Former Female Teacher Accepts To Date Me / Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This??? But Man No Give a f..uck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.