Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) (46755 Views)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Honestfrend: 8:06am On May 03, 2022
The heart of men..

1 Like

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Peace081: 8:06am On May 03, 2022
Men should stop killing us
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2022
R I P may your killers know no peace
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Hehadar: 8:07am On May 03, 2022
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 8:08am On May 03, 2022
I no sure say I get mind to type rip to any female for diz country so... knowing that na dog pencil na en Dem de crave for so ,for diz kontri so...
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Young Lady Identified as Francisca Choji has been found dead in Jos, the Plateau State capital.

From The Information Gathered By , The corpse of the young woman said to be in her early 20s, was found dumped at Rayfield Resort area of Jos South on Sunday night, May 1.

Ms Choji described herself as a "dancer, model, singer, and actress" in her Facebook bio.

Details of the incident are still sketchy at the time of filing this report, however, Gathered that the deceased was a resident of Cabon, Gada Biyu in Plateau State.

The incident happened few months after the murder of two young women, Plangnan Solomon and Jennifer Anthony, a 300 level student of the University of Jos, UNIJOS.

Meanwhile, friends of the deceased have taken to social media to mourn her.

One Kenny Joy, Wrote On Facebook As Sighted By Below:

"If we had the courage to question God we will ask him just one word which is"why"but it is not in our place to do so, he knows all that, I still can't live with this but then I have no choose, we miss and will always miss you rest on and let you cold body fight for your death if truly, your life was taken my man. And if not then it's a rest in peace and God have mercy on your beloved soul Doris mafeng, choji (Francisca) Good night mummy."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2022
siofra:
Hmm.

I will soon relocate.

Rip young lady. The world is filled with wicked men.

Girls should start working for their money also. Guys eyes dey red for money.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by erniok(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2022
If you are going out, let your folks know where and if it's with someone, let them also know who the person is. Wickedness is now on a quantum level.

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Something happened to me on Sunday that made me wonder what people would have been writing if I had died.
Went to cute my hair and even tinted it pink. I'm not the going out type i love my sleep on Sundays. But then i got someone who could cut, curl and tint it for me that Sunday and then i said let me do it since other days of the week are work days.
I didn't drive cos left my car at the mechanic on Saturday.
Now on my way back after making this beautiful hair and I loved the new look. I took Keke to and on my was and impatient driver hit us off the road and i fell out as the driver was struggling with the streering so that we don't tumble.
The luck we had is that the Keke man wasn't on speed and he was not also in the middle of the road if not an oncoming car may have smashed me when I fell
The crazy past of it is thean that hit us didn't stop.
I had bruises all over my body and while everyone was cursingthe mad driver, i was speechless. Many people tell like that and died.
If I had died, maybe the story would have been that my Yahoo boyfriend dumped me by the road side, of that i went to do ashawo and was killed in a hotel and later dumped by the road side.
Or if they never got to see my body, the story might be that i ran off with a man. Some people who know me well may even say it's her sugar Daddy that got her the car she's been driving and maybe his wife heard it and sent people to kill her.
And then i realized that the dead doesn't hear all these lies that fly about because they are dead. It's the living the cook up stories about a dead they know not jow it occured. Even those who witness and know how it occured may decide to add their own sugar or change the whole narrative.
May her soul rest in peace.

Your English writing sucks

4 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 03, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.

Please can I connect with you please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2022
Creamypie:
Girls take it easy with money and quest for flashy life, made possible by another woman's son
Hybristophilia

Crime rate is so high right now

3 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Prozico22(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2022
death news in nigeria is not longer news
new update and location it happened
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2022
Always sticking out their tongue like dogs.
Ladies who stick out their tongues like loose bitches and pose with their backsides in numerous pictures are soft targets.
They are selling hoes.

5 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Sammyhans(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2022
Contact us to help you install a tracker on your car , bus ,bike or truck, WhatsApp or call , 08102330181.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2022
cenaman:
and bad news.

If , Didn't Post Bad News, How Will , See Daily Bread To Chop Na?

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by sammytovic(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Something happened to me on Sunday that made me wonder what people would have been writing if I had died.
Went to cute my hair and even tinted it pink. I'm not the going out type i love my sleep on Sundays. But then i got someone who could cut, curl and tint it for me that Sunday and then i said let me do it since other days of the week are work days.
Now on my way back after making this beautiful hair and I loved the new look. I took Keke to and on my was and impatient driver hit us off the road and i fell out as the driver was struggling with the streering so that we don't tumble.
The luck we had is that the Keke man wasn't on speed and he was not also in the middle of the road if not an oncoming car may have smashed me when I fell
I had bruises all over my body and while everyone was cursingthe mad driver, i was speechless. Many people tell like that and died.
If I had died, maybe the story would have been that my Yahoo boyfriend dumped me by the road side, of that i went to do ashawo and was killed in a hotel and later dumped by the road side.
Or if they never got to see my body, the story might be that i ran off with a man. Some people who know me well may even say it's her sugar Daddy that got her the car she's been driving and maybe his wife heard it and sent people to kill her.
And then i realized that the dead doesn't hear all these lies that fly about because they are dead. It's the living the cook up stories about a dead they know not jow it occured. Even those who witness and know how it occured may decide to add their own sugar or change the whole narrative.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by deflover(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:

madam shut up
no one would say that
people were present and saw all that happened
u lots should stop using pussy as a poverty alleviation program
thats what this topic is about
so u dont get killed

stop bringing ur dumb story here

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Please can I connect with you please?

@Eastcoastboy Meet On WhatsApp Chat Via 0810-373-9506 For Your Advertisment, Airtime To Cash, Promotion.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Yeancahmie007(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2022
To give birth to girls sef dey fear me. Can you imagine it's just cult clashes and bandits that kills the male folks? The other gender don suffer enough na. If no be ritual, na domestic violence or sometimes serial killers go just dey kill them. Them no dey kill boys like that na. Gender inequalities everywhere. Stop the violence again women please. The are our mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters etc...

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2022
Nyamiri commit more dastardly ritual killing against their people than any tribe in Nigeria, we are still talking about a soldier and her fiancee beheaded yesterday, and now this one. But these Igbos are quick to call Yoruba skull miners undecided
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Yeancahmie007(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2022
To give birth to girls sef dey fear me. Can you imagine it's just cult clashes and bandits that kills the male folks? The other gender don suffer enough na. If no be ritual, na domestic violence or sometimes serial killers go just dey kill them. Them no dey kill boys like that na. Gender inequalities everywhere. Stop the violence again women please. They are our mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters etc...

3 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Lizzydonnah(f): 8:18am On May 03, 2022
Creamypie:
Girls take it easy with money and quest for flashy life, made possible by another woman's son. Y'all get to see what 99% of girls u see at random in asaba are casting everywhere.

So according to you, she was killed because she wanted money and flashy things made possible by another woman's son. How did you come to that conclusion?

3 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by President2001(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2022
May her soul rest in perfect peace
We need to teach our ladies sex is not the key to life, all flashy things cannot be compared with glory of living

3 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Ritual killing has become mainstream in Nigeria. WTF is happening?

If these don't stop, kids will learn what ritual is as early as they are 7 years old.
yes you are right, we are still fault of every thing, since we all know that rituals killing is the main stream in naija and we are seeing all this killers around us, we need to take a bold step and start killing them back if notice anyone around! cause is like they are numerous more than we inocent one, before we no it all this shit will stop.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2022
Death is just like food
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by ikpumbe(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2022
As they no wan get sense
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by BrainzMan(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2022
Once I see model or actress 4 babe bio....nothing u fit tell me again..na olosho she be
but still, that doesn't mean they deserve 2 b murdered...but the once still alive should learn from their mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2022
Many are perishing because of lifestyles they can't sustain with either their parents or own money.

Heavily dependent on guy's money

4 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 8:25am On May 03, 2022
Peace081:
Men should stop killing us
And where in the news did you see that it was a guy that committed the attrocity?
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Emmypure: 8:26am On May 03, 2022
It can happen to anyone irrespective of being an olosho or good girl, let us just pray for grace, so that we won't fall in the hand of evil men and women that are walking the street looking for who to devour.

Nigeria the fear me this days, that's why I have started plan on how to Japa from this shit hole country, to a country that knows the value of life and property.

4 Likes

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2022
BrainzMan:
Once I see model or actress 4 babe bio....nothing u fit tell me again..na olosho she be

Nawa o

Is Speechless ooooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement / Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos / Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.