Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) (46794 Views)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:43pm On May 03, 2022
johnnychuks:
just listen to your self, you went and tint your hair, yes we will say that because of your indecent look! and for your Keke case, people are still around that will tetified what happened at that moment.i will tell you point blank that your right up here show that you are one of those girls! sorry if I say that.
Odimma. I didn't even look indecent when I went out.
But then if from my write up i look like one of them so be it. When death that's meant you comes, let it leave you and locatee me since such girls deserve nothing but death.
God bless you
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:47pm On May 03, 2022
essentialone:
Your choice of hair style confirms you are either a full time or part time prostitute.
That was a warning from God. If only you have deeper eyes to see.

It's okay
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:48pm On May 03, 2022
deflover:

madam shut up
no one would say that
people were present and saw all that happened
u lots should stop using pussy as a poverty alleviation program
thats what this topic is about
so u dont get killed

stop bringing ur dumb story here
Weldone
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:48pm On May 03, 2022
Odiriance4all:

Your English writing sucks
I know.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by tightpussy156: 4:12pm On May 03, 2022
The quest for money.when you go after yahoo boys for money what do you expect.yahoo boys who are ritualist use yahoo cover.notin like yahoo all are ritualist.it only a lazy BITCH who need quick money that you didnt work always fall victim.Even when you advice them the greedy ashawos will not listen that why they continue fall victim.They run after any guy with money dont care how you get it so far you give them money anytime they ask for spend lavishly on them.When the money doesnt come again what do you expect your yahoo boyfriend use you do RITUAL.NOTHING goes for NOTHING that the simple truth.Who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by abimic(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Something happened to me on Sunday that made me wonder what people would have been writing if I had died.
Went to cute my hair and even tinted it pink. I'm not the going out type i love my sleep on Sundays. But then i got someone who could cut, curl and tint it for me that Sunday and then i said let me do it since other days of the week are work days.
I didn't drive cos left my car at the mechanic on Saturday.
Now on my way back after making this beautiful hair and I loved the new look. I took Keke and on my way an impatient driver hit us off the road and i fell out as the driver was struggling with the steering so that we don't tumble.
The luck we had was that the Keke man wasn't on speed and he was not also in the middle of the road if not an oncoming car may have smashed me when I fell.
The crazy part of it is that that he didn't stop.
I had bruises all over my body and while everyone was cursing the mad driver, i was speechless. Many people fell like that and died.
If I had died, maybe the story would have been that my Yahoo boyfriend dumped me by the road side, of that i went to do ashawo and was killed in a hotel and later dumped by the road side.
Or if they never got to see my body, the story might be that i ran off with a man. Some people who know me well may even say it's her sugar Daddy that got her the car she's been driving and maybe his wife heard it and sent people to kill her.
And then i realized that the dead doesn't hear all these lies that fly about because they are dead. It's the living the cook up stories about a dead they know not how it occured. Even those who witness and know how it occured may decide to add their own sugar or change the whole narrative.
May her soul rest in peace.

Sorry about what happened, hope you're recuperating well..
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:16pm On May 03, 2022
abimic:

Sorry about what happened, hope you're recuperating well..
Yes i am. Thank you so much
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Mouthpis(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2022
Those of you trying to defend or saying she didn't go out for runs, if you know Jos or have been to Jos before and know where they call Kabong which is where she stays, you will just keep shut. Haven said that, it still doesn't justify why she should be killed.

Jos as a town is very notorious with ladies jumping into flashy cars with men of questionable wealth or strangers. I am saying this because, I had a first hand experience while i and my friend went to Jos for a business trip before I eventually moved in and started work in Jos.

On a faithful evening, I and my friend was cruising in his newly purchased Volkswagen Passat. We drove past a very young black and beautiful lady who would not be up to 25yrs. My friend stopped, reverse the car and I got down from the car.

I walked up to her and asked her to join us in the car that we are visitors and just want to chill at any bar around. To my utmost surprise, she didn't even ask any questions, she just entered the car and we drove to a bar around the Yantrailer that is the Bauchi Ring Road axis of Jos town. A 200L student of university of Jos. She even had some of her handouts with her.

We sat at a bar, had some drinks and to cut the long story short, she ended up sleeping with my friend in his hotel room that night.

Now, assuming, we were ritualists, am sure your guess is as good as mine.

The kind of lifestyle ladies live in Jos, I don't know what to say. They are so careless and reckless, they follow anything inside a flashy car. It is in Jos, that I see 6-7 ladies on a regular basis go to a beer parlor take 2 to 3 tables, and be drinking beer, get drunk and just follow any lucky man that says hi at that moment.

I know all these because I later became a resident of Jos town when I started working there.

It's quite a pity, but, ladies don't learn. Especially, ladies of this generation. As we are talking of this one, several other ladies are on phones calls or beer parlors booking appointment with strange men.

God help our ladies. RIP to her and i pray God gives her loved ones the fortitude to bear the lose.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Aaay: 4:30pm On May 03, 2022
Really
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Odimma. I didn't even look indecent when I went out.
But then if from my write up i look like one of them so be it. When death that's meant you comes, let it leave you and locatee me since such girls deserve nothing but death.
God bless you
from the contest of the terms no body wishes you death, we are trying to clear the air on some ladies wayward life style, I will like you to comprehend me wayin oma.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by TheNoble007(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
My fellow ladies all that glitters is not gold

Evil people have takeh over,
May her killers die a more horrible death 10times her own...r.i.p girlie cry

I will soon be force to show no remorse to any lady that decides to go for the flashy things of life and learned the hard way

The bolded is without merit if the slain didn't live a life of morality. Ladies will never learn. The next victim, is still breathing as I type. Longevity, is not determined on the place of residence, rather, carefulness can play a major role. It's a terrible thing to sojourn the after life with the knowledge that one died via violence. It's indeed a terrible thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ibadan, As Traders Clash In Gbagi / Elephants Kill 2 At Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.