Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) (46796 Views)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MicroSweet(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Something happened to me on Sunday that made me wonder what people would have been writing if I had died.
Went to cute my hair and even tinted it pink. I'm not the going out type i love my sleep on Sundays. But then i got someone who could cut, curl and tint it for me that Sunday and then i said let me do it since other days of the week are work days.
I didn't drive cos left my car at the mechanic on Saturday.
Now on my way back after making this beautiful hair and I loved the new look. I took Keke to and on my was and impatient driver hit us off the road and i fell out as the driver was struggling with the streering so that we don't tumble.
The luck we had is that the Keke man wasn't on speed and he was not also in the middle of the road if not an oncoming car may have smashed me when I fell
The crazy past of it is thean that hit us didn't stop.
I had bruises all over my body and while everyone was cursingthe mad driver, i was speechless. Many people tell like that and died.
If I had died, maybe the story would have been that my Yahoo boyfriend dumped me by the road side, of that i went to do ashawo and was killed in a hotel and later dumped by the road side.
Or if they never got to see my body, the story might be that i ran off with a man. Some people who know me well may even say it's her sugar Daddy that got her the car she's been driving and maybe his wife heard it and sent people to kill her.
And then i realized that the dead doesn't hear all these lies that fly about because they are dead. It's the living the cook up stories about a dead they know not jow it occured. Even those who witness and know how it occured may decide to add their own sugar or change the whole narrative.
May her soul rest in peace.

You are right. Single ladies receive so much antagonism in our society, leading to poor judgment and bad treatment.

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MedicH: 9:27am On May 03, 2022
This one na ashawo and it's all over her bio. Problem is as news of her death de everywhere now, other ashawos are shaving their vagina for the hookup they will do this very night.

One hand with a smartphone reading this very ugly news, another hand with shaving stick cleaning out vagina for the hookup that will go down with a total stranger this night

All of una ashawo women deserve what u get biko.

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2022
There are no sides here, She is a victim, the perpetrators should be treated according to the crime committed.

No one deserves such, and its likely she did nothing, all we have seen, is her taking photos, and enjoying herself.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2022
smiley smiley smiley People are becoming sadistic in how they view the world. A girl is a victim, and some take pleasure in it.

We receive what we give.

MedicH:
T[s]his one na ashawo and it's all over her bio. Problem is as news of her death de everywhere now, other ashawos are shaving their vagina for the hookup they will do this very night.

One hand with a smartphone reading this very ugly news, another hand with shaving stick cleaning out vagina for the hookup that will go down with a total stranger this night

All of una ashawo women deserve what u get biko[/s].

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Women make una take am easy o, that thing wey dey sweet na em dey kill pass
You can't stop north pole from attracting south pole. Women and money are synonymous. If de need 100 for ritual purpose de will get dem
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Opera101: 9:33am On May 03, 2022
MAY GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BFTFrve2L0
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2022
Hmm too bad and next
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by StPete: 9:44am On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Something happened to me on Sunday that made me wonder what people would have been writing if I had died.
Went to cute my hair and even tinted it pink. I'm not the going out type i love my sleep on Sundays. But then i got someone who could cut, curl and tint it for me that Sunday and then i said let me do it since other days of the week are work days.
Now on my way back after making this beautiful hair and I loved the new look. I took Keke to and on my was and impatient driver hit us off the road and i fell out as the driver was struggling with the streering so that we don't tumble.
The luck we had is that the Keke man wasn't on speed and he was not also in the middle of the road if not an oncoming car may have smashed me when I fell
I had bruises all over my body and while everyone was cursingthe mad driver, i was speechless. Many people tell like that and died.
If I had died, maybe the story would have been that my Yahoo boyfriend dumped me by the road side, of that i went to do ashawo and was killed in a hotel and later dumped by the road side.
Or if they never got to see my body, the story might be that i ran off with a man. Some people who know me well may even say it's her sugar Daddy that got her the car she's been driving and maybe his wife heard it and sent people to kill her.
And then i realized that the dead doesn't hear all these lies that fly about because they are dead. It's the living the cook up stories about a dead they know not jow it occured. Even those who witness and know how it occured may decide to add their own sugar or change the whole narrative.

If you had died, nobody would've tagged you any of the aforementioned cos there would've been witnesses including fellow passengers. Stop trying to change the narrative of the OPs story

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Neoteny7: 9:47am On May 03, 2022
This picture is worth a million words.

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Emmanuel30a: 9:50am On May 03, 2022
Islandlady:
My fellow ladies all that glitters is not gold

Evil people have takeh over,
May her killers die a more horrible death 10times her own...r.i.p girlie cry

I will soon be force to show no remorse to any lady that decides to go for the flashy things of life and learned the hard way
How crazily crazy...?
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Young Lady Identified as Francisca Choji has been found dead in Jos, the Plateau State capital.

From The Information Gathered By , The corpse of the young woman said to be in her early 20s, was found dumped at Rayfield Resort area of Jos South on Sunday night, May 1.

Ms Choji described herself as a "dancer, model, singer, and actress" in her Facebook bio.

Details of the incident are still sketchy at the time of filing this report, however, Gathered that the deceased was a resident of Cabon, Gada Biyu in Plateau State.

The incident happened few months after the murder of two young women, Plangnan Solomon and Jennifer Anthony, a 300 level student of the University of Jos, UNIJOS.

Meanwhile, friends of the deceased have taken to social media to mourn her.

One Kenny Joy, Wrote On Facebook As Sighted By Below:

"If we had the courage to question God we will ask him just one word which is"why"but it is not in our place to do so, he knows all that, I still can't live with this but then I have no choose, we miss and will always miss you rest on and let you cold body fight for your death if truly, your life was taken my man. And if not then it's a rest in peace and God have mercy on your beloved soul Doris mafeng, choji (Francisca) Good night mummy."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Slay queen na them , dancer stripper oloshoism no be work probably killed and used for ritual
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Benprass(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Just say RIP and move on!!

What kind of CNN story is this.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by KrystalKitty: 10:14am On May 03, 2022
So because she dressed nicely, used make up, stuck out her tongue and posed with a car, she deserves this, according to the men on this forum?

So because she is not a saint (like you guys must be) because she did not date a broke guy (which you don't know if she actually did or not) she deserves to die?

But every guy that is killed was a tragedy? Y'all really hate your women and if it is your money that is causing such, please 'chuck' your money in your pocket and don't give any lady again. Also, the fact that a woman doesn't choose a poor man and you gladly support evil crimes being done against her because of that shows your mindset.

By the way, you guys find ways to blame women for everything. So, now, every broke man is a saint that should be dated? And every lady that doesn't date them deserves to die? What tells you every relationship with a broke man ends well? Who told you that every broke man is good?

Your words against the dead who you barely know are records against you, not anybody else. Keep making these comments if you know you are right.

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Wumibaby(f): 11:05am On May 03, 2022
Get 1 gigabytes for 350, 2gigabytes for 700 naira only
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Olamide5252: 11:13am On May 03, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:16am On May 03, 2022
Creamypie:
Girls take it easy with money and quest for flashy life, made possible by another woman's son. Y'all get to see what 99% of girls u see at random in asaba are casting everywhere. That's on the one side, on the other hand, I hope she wasn't victim of rape/ritualists e t.c

Numerous of women are kidnapped and killed by strangers e.g BRT , the girl kidnapped in Kano ( 4 years old ) , and the lady that was kidnapped in imo state and released while she witnessed other women slaughtered and their organs harvested because they couldn't provide ransom

STOP SUPPORTING MURDER
STOP GIVING CONDITIONS TO JUSTIFY MURDER
it could be you or someone you care about tomorrow
This is not about vagina or greed, this is predators attacking preys , because they can

A single mom was slaughtered along with her 4 year old after falling for a ritualist , he had a whole relationship with her just to kill her and use her , so because of the fact that he's a man he can be excused for his desperation to make money , selling a human being for 600k and
So she deserves to be killed because she accepted his money
Who knows how lonely she would've been , she was even a widow , and then he came and took advantage of her vunerability , and took space in her life but it's fine she's a woman, she's greedy , you're free to go
What about the driver that killed his female boss and shared her properties , she worked with airforce did she run after him for money ?
What about the corper that was killed by her gateman weeks to her wedding over salary increase ? Did she also want the gatemans money
Even my own friend that was kidnapped to another state , entered a cab at ph and found herself in owerri , the scariest thing I heard in 2020
Then my cousin that was rescued during endsars protest on her way from school , two thieves just started beating her to collect her bag and run , broad day light , early afternoon , on her way from school , not midnight hour oh before you ask me what she was doing by that time

Men are more obsessed with money and they do all sorts but people only notice the victims
Even when you are raped, they'll ask you "what were you doing there ?" , "What were you wearing ?" "What did you do ?"
Women and children are easy targets because it is easy to cover up a case of a woman assaulted and murdered ,especially when some of them don't have stubborn people to fight for them , they put up less fight , their body parts are the more in demand too , so far as she died in a hotel , Or was found on the roadside she died a shameful death , if not for Bamise's alibi people were so sure that she was killed because she was greedy and she deserved it but the poor girl was on her way to see her brother
cry hers is the not the first and nor would it be the last but still people are still preaching be careful on your quest for money , when they should be looking for how to deal with these monsters

STOP GLAMORIZING MURDER
STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR MURDERERS
MURDER IS MURDER
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Numerous of women are kidnapped and killed by strangers e.g BRT , the girl kidnapped in Kano ( 4 years old ) , and the lady that was kidnapped in imo state and released while she witnessed other women slaughtered and their organs harvested because they couldn't provide ransom
Pls read again. I said there may be other reasons she was murdered
STOP SUPPORTING MURDER
STOP GIVING CONDITIONS TO JUSTIFY MURDER
it could be you or someone you care about tomorrow
This is not about vagina or greed, this is predators attacking preys , because they can

A single mom was slaughtered along with her 4 year old after falling for a ritualist , he had a whole relationship with her just to kill her and use her , so because of the fact that he's a man he can be excused for his desperation to make money , selling a human being for 600k and
So she deserves to be killed because she accepted his money
Who knows how lonely she would've been , she was even a widow , and then he came and took advantage of her vunerability , and took space in her life but it's fine she's a woman, she's greedy , you're free to go
What about the driver that killed his female boss and shared her properties , she worked with airforce did she run after him for money ?
What about the corper that was killed by her gateman weeks to her wedding over salary increase ? Did she also want the gatemans money
Even my own friend that was kidnapped to another state , entered a cab at ph and found herself in owerri , the scariest thing I heard in 2020
Then my cousin that was rescued during endsars protest on her way from school , two thieves just started beating her to collect her bag and run , broad day light , early afternoon , on her way from school , not midnight hour oh before you ask me what she was doing by that time

Men are more obsessed with money and they do all sorts but people only notice the victims
Even when you are raped, they'll ask you "what were you doing there ?" , "What were you wearing ?" "What did you do ?"
Women and children are easy targets because it is easy to cover up a case of a woman assaulted and murdered ,especially when some of them don't have stubborn people to fight for them , they put up less fight , their body parts are the more in demand too , so far as she died in a hotel , Or was found on the roadside she died a shameful death , if not for Bamise's alibi people were so sure that she was killed because she was greedy and she deserved it but the poor girl was on her way to see her brother
cry hers is the not the first and nor would it be the last but still people are still preaching be careful on your quest for money , when they should be looking for how to deal with these monsters

STOP GLAMORIZING MURDER
STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR MURDERERS
MURDER IS MURDER
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Kajaard: 11:33am On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Why can't nairalanders write in correct English language? It's baffling undecided

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:39am On May 03, 2022
KrystalKitty:
So because she dressed nicely, used make up, stuck out her tongue and posed with a car, she deserves this, according to the men on this forum?

So because she is not a saint (like you guys must be) because she did not date a broke guy (which you don't know if she actually did or not) she deserves to die?

But every guy that is killed was a tragedy? Y'all really hate your women and if it is your money that is causing such, please 'chuck' your money in your pocket and don't give any lady again. Also, the fact that a woman doesn't choose a poor man and you gladly support evil crimes being done against her because of that shows your mindset.

By the way, you guys find ways to blame women for everything. So, now, every broke man is a saint that should be dated? And every lady that doesn't date them deserves to die? What tells you every relationship with a broke man ends well? Who told you that every broke man is good?

Your words against the dead who you barely know are records against you, not anybody else. Keep making these comments if you know you are right.

My dear it's even the poor men that you should fear , they are the ones that are hungry and hungry people can do anything , hunger diminishes conscience and sense
But they don't know , I'd rather make my own money , have my own child and live alone than to entrust my life in the hands of a poor man
Let me be my own husband
If they don't kill you , they can take all that you have , very risky set of people to love
No poor man is happy , even if you like ,love him with all your heart , in his soul he feels incomplete and your love can't do anything for him , he will abuse you like this
Transfer his flaws on you , some of them even say they think it's their girlfriends that is giving them badluck
That's even true I've never heard of a lady saying that she feels her bf is bad luck it's always the men
And the broke ones are always the proudest and the most arrogant ones , always trying to sound better than people they feel intimidated by

There was one fine tenant in my dad's house , he married this beautiful working class lady , very handsome Igbo man , this man was broke , unemployed , jobless and he spent days smoking but if you see how he packages himself ( he was entering my eye grin, but I rebuke it )
Aunty will give him rent to give my dad , he will eat it and clean mouth , then come and be begging , meanwhile my dad knew that his wife was hiding that she was the breadwinner but she later opened up and left
Her only luck was that she didn't have a baby for him , she for still dey with am

After they type they will be the ones to go and clear their sisters and their daughters to bring home a reasonable man so that people will respect them
It's okay for them to want it for their daughters and sisters but it's wrong for us to want good things for ourselves ?
Such big hypocrites

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by KrystalKitty: 11:56am On May 03, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

My dear it's even the poor men that you should fear , they are the ones that are hungry and hungry people can do anything , hunger diminishes conscience and sense
But they don't know , I'd rather make my own money , have my own child and live alone than to entrust my life in the hands of a poor man
Let me be my own husband
If they don't kill you , they can take all that you have , very risky set of people to love
No poor man is happy , even if you like ,love him with all your heart , in his soul he feels incomplete and your love can't do anything for him , he will abuse you like this
Transfer his flaws on you , some of them even say they think it's their girlfriends that is giving them badluck
That's even true I've never heard of a lady saying that she feels her bf is bad luck it's always the men
And the broke ones are always the proudest and the most arrogant ones , always trying to sound better than people they feel intimidated by

There was one fine tenant in my dad's house , he married this beautiful working class lady , very handsome Igbo man , this man was broke , unemployed , jobless and he spent days smoking but if you see how he packages himself ( he was entering my eye grin, but I rebuke it )
Aunty will give him rent to give my dad , he will eat it and clean mouth , then come and be begging , meanwhile my dad knew that his wife was hiding that she was the breadwinner but she later opened up and left
Her only luck was that she didn't have a baby for him , she for still dey with am

After they type they will be the ones to go and clear their sisters and their daughters to bring home a reasonable man so that people will respect them
It's okay for them to want it for their daughters and sisters but it's wrong for us to want good things for ourselves ?
Such big hypocrites

Honestly very selfish and always put the blame on others, yet they see themselves as blameless.

Now a man killed and it is the woman's fault. It is true. Broke guys are more prone to anger and more dangerous. Some are even much more heartless than the rich ones. Na them dey transform ladies to baby mama pass. Na them dey get relationship with a young girl and use all her time finish, for sex only, and only because they cannot get the woman they truly desire.

After following a bad broke man ( though not all are bad , if anything happens to the woman, they would say why did you follow a broke man with no plan when there are many good ones. If he keeps her for ten years and doesn't marry her because he has no money, men will still say that it is so because she did not go for a good man.

With most Nairaland guys, it's not a thing of logic. Whatever choice you make as a woman, you are wrong, it's your fault, and you're screwed. You can imagine a girl dying and they tell her the killer is right to do it because she was immoral. They see themselves as judges and gods, even the killers amongst them. Its fvcked up.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Wuppdex: 12:00pm On May 03, 2022
And now we all know she drives grin
Odiriance4all:

Your English writing sucks
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
What's your problem sef? Is this supposed to be funny?
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2022
Benblaq:
What's your problem sef? Is this supposed to be funny?

Are You Really Confused, If May Ask?
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:03pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Cha E, Welcome To . Com
Avoid me with your bad news.

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Piptocoin: 1:13pm On May 03, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Women make una take am easy o, that thing wey dey sweet na em dey kill pass

Judgy much? Didn't it occur to you she may have been kidnapped and killed like many others before her owing to no fault of hers.

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Piptocoin: 1:21pm On May 03, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Let me be my own husband

Such big hypocrites

I subscribe to this...though a guy. It tallies with my reply to a comment above.

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:29pm On May 03, 2022
Piptocoin:

I subscribe to this...though a guy. It tallies with my reply to a comment above.

kiss

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by Bignuell(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank God for your safety. The thing is people don't see what you do indoor or how perfect or f_ckd up your life is inwardly. We only see what you show us on on social media. Don't judge a book by the cover but sadly, the cover is what we've known since we've know somepeople.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by ajerimitan: 3:15pm On May 03, 2022
Only love those you trust, and only trust those who fear God. Trust means I submit my life to you do as you so please with it. Love means I will only do to you what I can do to myself, and I will only allow you do to me what you can do to yourself. Love is risky, trust is more risky. Trust only your God. Love your fellow human with caution don't take what you won't give, don't give what you won't take.

Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2022
Kajaard:

Why can't nairalanders write in correct English language? It's baffling undecided
I'm shocked as well
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:37pm On May 03, 2022
MicroSweet:

You are right. Single ladies receive so much antagonism in our society, leading to poor judgment and bad treatment.
That's the thing.
Re: Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:40pm On May 03, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
do u base in enugu.ur face looks familiar
Yeah. I maybe your family member this one my face is looking familiar cheesy

Elephants Kill 2 At Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126