Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex (48487 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by braine(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2022
MhizzKay:

I really don't post on nairaland that much but I read your story and decided to just give you a simple advise .
See nothing is wrong with your babe, a lot of mentally unstable people are advising you to leave her, please don't do that.
I m a single lady and I Ve been in a similar situation before so I want to use my own experience to talk to you and to advise as many single ladies who may find themselves in this condition.
If she's a dedicated Christian, it could be that she's not okay with sex before marriage, that's one.
Another thing about her condition is that you have to keep having sex with her on a regular basis maybe 3 to four times a week so that she can be opened..if you don't have sex with her regularly , the whole place will become tight again. So sex has to be a regular thing.
I personally went to see the doctor too, I felt I had a problem, at a point I felt it was going to take me time to get pregnant.I was extremely worried.

It's nothing to worry about
Just have a decent conversation with her
Go see the doctor together and make sure you both are on the same page except she doesn't like you ...but if she does , it's just a matter of calming down and then talking to her ... She will adjust eventually ...I can assure you that nothing serious is wrong with her .... It's just a rare condition.... U guys will overcome by Gods grace ..it's frustrating and tiring too but love conquers all..don't destroy your relationship because of SS3 students giving u advise ..a lot of idiots have access to social media now , remember. But most importantly practice safe sex,sex within the confines of marriage and also let her know that what she's going through might be a problem in the marriage so that she can adjust too..because having sex has to do with the right mindset.

Mummy GO, it is married men here that are giving advice. One even said he's been married for 17 years. So I dont know what you're talking about.

Plus what everyone here has said is logical.

You cant assume someone will change. If the way a person is behaving now cannot be accepted NOW, hoping for a difference tomorrow might turn out to be a painful mistake.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OluwatosinM(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2022
FlyingKing:

She may denied it but if you keep on asking her some questions, I'm telling you you will get the fact and then you can take a step though is not going to be an easy task

what if she's not having ?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by cooooooks(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2022
So you're getting married despite incompatibility and an inability to resolve issues?

OluwoR:

she doesn't want us to involve both families
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Emperor88(m): 12:08am On May 04, 2022
youngsahito:
you are planning introduction when u know that u have a fire on your roof, shey na love make u mumu like this or just want to create problem for yourself? Don't come here to cry like a baby ooo when everything burst.

No be love o, na lack of sense....Nigerians and marriage eh. Planning marriage when you have issues yet unsolved.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Emperor88(m): 12:12am On May 04, 2022
obiekunie01:

MAN! NOTHING ON EARTH CAN EVER MAKE ME TO BE THERE!

Some of us are not just made to be simps!

Like we don't even understand the concept of simping!

How do you guys live with yourself??

EVEN THE ONLY THING THEY BRING TO TABLE SHE IS DENYING YOU OF IT AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO GO AHEAD TO WIFE HER!

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING MAN!

SIMPS LIKE YOU ALWAYS END UP TERRIBLY!

Two bottles of Odogwu bitters for you...He will go into the marriage and start cheating while blaming the wife when he already saw the red flags....like marriage is the gateway to Paradise.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Steady259(m): 3:58am On May 04, 2022
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee.

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
please, who have any idea of what we can do about it.

Dear OP, what your fiancee is going through is called female genetial multilation, or better understood as female circumcision.

Am afraid if this is actually the case there is little or absolutely nothing that can be done to correct this,as it is a lifetime effect/damage on the female gender..

I am sure you have been greatly advised by intelligent minds on this platform, so with the above knowledge I just shared, only you can make a better decision about your life.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Divoc19(f): 7:05am On May 04, 2022
Even at that, just get counsel.
She is not comfortable with anything sex.
She has to be before you get married.

I was her first Sir
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by v2: 8:05am On May 04, 2022
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by FlyingKing: 8:11am On May 04, 2022
OluwatosinM:

what if she's not having ?

Yes, is possible she not but you know in a situation like this someone needs to dig deep to know where the issue come from and from investigation that's when you know.

It may even be something that both of you will sit down and solve it without any much strength but you need to know the root of the issue then you will know how to solve it.

Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2022

sincerely, I don't think so
she just hate anything that has to do with sex

I Dey tell you something you dey argue, go through her phone codedly. Them don do us too, when a woman meet who she is sexually attracted to, it comes natural, she opens up naturally, they give their self naturally
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Munzy14(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2022
Emjace:
Chai.. Agreement it is. I will let things to keep flowing.. Thanks Bro. A Massive Luck To You As Well
Welcome.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by lomprico(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2022

she doesn't allow oral

She be deeper life member?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OluwatosinM(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2022
lomprico:

She be deeper life member?

��������
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Ola4lead(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2022

this is the wahala
if u like, use a year for pre-intimacy, she just doesn't get wet

Sex or pre-intimacy isn't about you alone, it's about both side
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OluwatosinM(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2022
are Y'all saying the problem doesn't have any solution ? and the best option is for Him to leave Her ?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Instincteverest: 3:54pm On May 04, 2022
Prevention is always better and Cheaper than Cure ...

Walk out of the Relationship ,The Benefits of Walking away is much Better than The Pains you will Withness later ...

Sex is not Everything , Sex is not Good Bla Bla Bla ..are all Stories .If You keep a Woman at home who cannot Satisfy You ,who will then Satisfy You..Olosho ,Hook ups Abi...
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Instincteverest: 3:54pm On May 04, 2022
OluwatosinM:
are Y'all saying the problem doesn't have any solution ? and the best option is for Him to leave Her ?
Suggest the Solution Now...
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OluwatosinM(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2022
Instincteverest:
Suggest the Solution Now...

nah question I asked nah
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Bebson007(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2022
Abi o lol.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OluwatosinM(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2022
Bebson007:
Abi o lol.

�������
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Bebson007(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2022
It's far better to marry a wife with bad attitude than the one that won't allow you perform your conjugal duties oh See oyinbo
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OluwatosinM(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2022
Bebson007:
It's far better to marry a wife with bad attitude than the one that won't allow you perform your conjugal duties oh See oyinbo

wahala
����

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by OluwatosinM(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2022
lalasticlala
seun
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Bombolistic: 11:59am On May 06, 2022

yeah, she was circumcised

A larger percentage of Females that undergoes circumcision don't enjoy sex. It hurts them and the more reason they always stay clear
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by easyfred(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2022
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
Have you heard of ICHIE ARINZE HERBAL HOME (also known as Solution Center)?
Every day you complain ignorantly of one sickness or the other without making a change. It's high time you stopped complaining and go natural. You can order a natural herbal cleanser from ICHIE ARINZE HERBAL HOME by sending a message to ichiearinzeherbalhome@gmail.com
Their delivery is swift and their herbs are very effective. I was once a victim of the herpes virus. I tested positive for HSV1. Even when my doctor told me that there's no cure for the virus, I immediately ordered the herpes herbs. Within the space of two months, my health was completely restored. THE SYMPTOMS DISAPPEARED EVEN BEFORE I COMPLETED THE DOSAGE. Ichie Arinze is truly a great herbalist. I'm happy to share. Make sure to share the info with someone that needs it. �
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by MOSESSS: 2:11pm On May 11, 2022
I advise you two go on a date! and discuss this heart to heart. the truth is in as much as is
not be easy to leave an 8years old relationship. it is also important to note if you can
tolerate what you spelled out for life. if you must continue.
MARRIAGE is a big thing sir. God help you two.. ciao ciao
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Dripper4u: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
syntekelite:

Was she a virgin prior to said first invadement?? If she was you have nothing to fear,first check her for infections like candida or staph,they make sex painful for women not sexually active.. your answer to the question above will make me better advice more.

Please I'm currently facing this same issue with my fiance. Can u recommend medications I can take?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by syntekelite(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Dripper4u:

Please I'm currently facing this same issue with my fiance. Can u recommend medications I can take?

Cant advise properly cos you didnt elaborate enuf.. am assuming you the woman talking to me and going through the issue, Jst asking in case there was a typo in your message.. if so, were you disvirgined by your fiance?? has there ever been forceful penetration btw you and anyone else?? When did you first notice sex is painful and how long? How sexually active are you?? Your answers will go a long way to advising you more..
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Dripper4u: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
syntekelite:

Cant advise properly cos you didnt elaborate enuf.. am assuming you the woman talking to me and going through the issue, Jst asking in case there was a typo in your message.. if so, were you disvirgined by your fiance?? has there ever been forceful penetration btw you and anyone else?? When did you first notice sex is painful and how long? How sexually active are you?? Your answers will go a long way to advising you more..

I'm 25, I've not had sex before. We've been trying to do it but it hurts a lot. Only thing that enters inside is just one of my fingers and it still hurts.
I don't know if this pain I'm experiencing is the same for other women because most of my girlfriends got disvîrgined in a night with little to no brouhaha but mine is taking too long.
And the pain doesn't stop.
I was thinking I may possibly have an infection, that was the reason I saw your comment and quoted you
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by syntekelite(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2023
Dripper4u:

I'm 25, I've not had sex before. We've been trying to do it but it hurts a lot. Only thing that enters inside is just one of my fingers and it still hurts.
I don't know if this pain I'm experiencing is the same for other women because most of my girlfriends got disvîrgined in a night with little to no brouhaha but mine is taking too long.
And the pain doesn't stop.
I was thinking I may possibly have an infection, that was the reason I saw your comment and quoted you

Hi.. most certainly you need to go for the test. Probably accumulation of yeast which results in candida infection or a variety of staph infection..since you re a virgin there is no risk of the usual sexually transmitted disease. Notin is wrong with you ok, so no fear.. i have personally overseen girls who got treated for the same issues and they enjoying their husbands now.
i wont prescribe drugs for you cos you might be resistant to some antibiotics,so once you do the test they will tick the type of antibiotics you shld use .. the infection usually goes within a week or two.. the only help i can give you is after you get tested,i can give you advice on how to prevent it from coming back..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / Shehu Sani: If Kano Is Not Safe, No State Is Safe / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.