Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex (48415 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by mrgreen4real(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2022
I must ask you this before I contribute. Do you have a very very big or a monster cock?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by bigdammyj: 11:54am On May 03, 2022
Okay
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by samiabigail: 11:54am On May 03, 2022
cenaman:
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! Every day una no dey tire with sex talk?
help me ask them o

and e make FP
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Help2020: 11:55am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee.

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
please, who have any idea of what we can do about it.
visits the site below and buy our supplement for her,than come back to thank me later.
Price-27k
Stemcyghana.info
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by CoronaVirusPro: 11:55am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
brother, see, I understand You, but you think it's easy to just cut off 8 years relationship just like that ?

You will end in divorce

Better you leave now and have a happy future

You will think you can live with it, but can bet you cannot.

Comeback to this forum and tell us when you divorce.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Eriokanmi: 11:55am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
With your moniker, which you just registered on NL? shocked well, I'm not surprised. Anything that would pull crowd like this always catches the attention of unsuspecting people.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Enumerator(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2022
Mtcheewww! undecided

Stupid thread

I don't know why some guys are just so foolish and stupid, after complaining some redflags about the other gender they still end up saying they planning some stupid intorduction and wedding shit.

Stupid fuuuck undecided
OluwoR:

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by PericomaNwankwo: 11:55am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I think it's a psychological problem. Is the pain from your manhood's size or lack of natural vaginal lubricant? If a woman gets aroused, she will surely wet and open up for penetration. I think you have to do more to seduce her desires. If you make her want sex, she will adjust.

I dated this girl back then that just got out of a relationship where the bf uses water to make her wet before penetration because he lacks the skill to seduce her cravings. Bro when we started dating, she got so wet that she once boasted to me that she is a squirter because of excess waters. How does it happen?? You have to know how to make a woman want it, I swear when she craves it, her p#ssy walls can't stand the desire to open up. The pain is pleasuring too.

Emotional and physical Seduction are very important.

If you're used to going straight to the point, then you have to learn to take it easy. Tease her, nibble her nipples, adore her sexiness, curves, necks, shoulders , foreheads and even her bare chests are sensitive spots . Explore her body and you'll see arousal.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Iamthoney(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2022
youngsahito:
you are planning introduction when u know that u have a fire on your roof, shey na love make u mumu like this or just want to create problem for yourself? Don't come here to cry like a baby ooo when everything burst.
Man is SIMPly SIMPING

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 11:56am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Men self, bro i swear is either konji is no letting you see clear or u don't wanna see ...that babe, that girl that is forming pain is still giving it to another man wotowoto..sha i can't tell u what to do but if a babe is into u ,omo forget the pain,na she go de bang u self..i repeat ,there is still another man giving it to her on a steady and u dont know ..bye bye

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by 4kizo(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2022
Op you are an example of SIMPle man....

I suggest admins dem should be ignoring some topics ah swear

Op in my life eh, I never see a fool like you ah swear

Gerrout!!!!
Fool
I wish I can lay my hands on you right now.....your brain go reset

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by tno4real(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

For men and women having issue with sexual related issue, quick ejeculation, weak erection, injection etc. Please only serious minded individual that want their problem solve should contact 08135850496. God Almighty has bless our nation with great herb.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by History555: 11:56am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Pls for ur sake dump her. Why run away from seeing a gynacologist. Ask her does she want babies if she replies yes, ask her how do you intend to hve babies without sex

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by TLAX: 11:56am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

All I know is that nature abhors a vacuum. Somebody somewhere is hitting that thing. Believe it or not. You are not striking the right cords to get her ready for intimacy.

She still prefer you to the guy getting it for free that's why she is still with you

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by VillagePipu: 11:56am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I tried explaining to a Doctor friend, he referred me to a Gynecologist, paid 50K for appointment, my babe didn't go

Let her refund your 50k and dump her.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by moneyissweet(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2022
You see all the red flags,but u want us to encourage you.

Make I ask u, what is marriage without quality sex?

You better leave that girl now because having her as a wife will be so boring.

Me wey don marry since 17 years ago my wife still dey give me two rounds with doggy style.

OluwoR:

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Jmichael1(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2022
And my neibour dey run 4rm house bcus him babe wn use Bleep kill am....dis life no balance at all.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by estheremma(f): 11:58am On May 03, 2022
Poster,are you aware that some people feel guilty about fornication and get tensed up?Those kind of people were brought up with certain ideologies,it will only take marriage for those kind to relax during sex and enjoy it

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Jimthebond(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2022
Why are you sounding like a simp but anyways ..... she might be lesbian or she might have a had traumatic experience..... find out from her if she have been raped or something.... if not I think you tackle this before marrying because you might end up wasting money for marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by twosquare(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2022
Get her a female therapist before a gynaecologist. Also, it may be out of trauma, childhood trauma. Whatever way, you may need to put intro on hold until both of you find a solution. If not, you will be frustrated in the marriage.
OluwoR:

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by muykem: 11:58am On May 03, 2022
Why are you having sex before marriage? She didn't find the first one funny so she has developed phobia for it. Take it easy with her, little by little she will see the sweetness in it.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by yusluvad(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2022
There's fire on the mountain, and you're still running to that same mountain. Nawa for you ooo...
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Tannhauser(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2022
grin

Oga, please go ahead and marry her, don't waste time o!

What you will see after marriage, your mouth no go fit talk.

Why do some i.diots enjoy being manipulated by these daughters of Jezebel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by ItsmeF: 11:58am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

What do you mean by painful? Is it the bruises because of wet enough or internal pain. Well if it's because the vj is dry, try using lubricants or saliva which is the best, that'll help make the movement very smooth and she won't have post vj pain. Personally na saliva I dey use. Honestly, women get serious bruises which is terribly painful after sex because the vj wasn't well lubricated before sex and that'll just make the woman hate sex entirely.
But if it's internal pain during sex, then you might want to advice her to see a gynaecologist because that problem is going to be a big issue when you marry between you two.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by fantastic1: 11:58am On May 03, 2022
What the actual Bleep is wrong with you?
Planning what nonsense introduction?
You are seeing fire and you are walking into it?
The problem is not that she doesn’t like sex, but she refusing professional help?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by avrilwisedata: 11:59am On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

She had all this problems with sex and u still went ahead to book introduction? Unless you do not plan to have sex in your marriage, u can proceed with the intro. It's like u were expecting things to change after marriage àbí? Kwantinu. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Watinhapen(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2022
You haven’t found a permanent solution to her problem and you’re planning marriage. I pity you sha. I don’t know why some guys don’t have common sense. If you can’t deal with the issue at hand now when you’re still dating don’t you know it will get worse when you get married. Maybe you think women change in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by seunlizy(f): 12:01pm On May 03, 2022
Uncle OP,
I pity ya life, there's no remedy to this since u have booked appointments to see a gynecologist but failed to show up, u got her supplements, u discussed wt her etc.
It shows that she doesn't like sex. And if u know u can do without sex in the marriage go ahead and do the introduction BUT if u know u will cheat on her in the marriage I advise you to stop the introduction and look for somebody else to marry.

Another thing, you can as well discuss with her the Area aspect that made sex to be painful.

Follow this woman on instagram @sextalkwithsoulspice and DM her. She's a sex therapist.

My 2 cent.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by 3kay945(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Sex they say is a thing if the mind right??
So guy I believe you have tried to know what turns her in??
And also try to teach her
Make her understand that sex is very important in maintaining a healthy relationship through matured and quality dialogue.
You guys will understand yourself..
First of all teach her how to have sex verbally
Don't do anything
Just tell her what to do when you make a move about sex
Tell her the naughtiest things about sex..
The most arousing things about sex..
Verbally telling her about sex will make her fantasize about it a lot, thereby kick-starting her hormones to try it out the way you describe it ........

If she is normal as in having normal hormones and passage, sex wont be as difficult as you advised.

cool
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Afam1103(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2022
You will end up cheating on her if you marry her.

Sex is extremely important o and not just dry sex but the one you will actually enjoy and look forward to.

She is clearly not thinking about you in all this which is worse than you realise.

Let me explain, this sex thing is a concern so you have talked about it alot and tried to get her help but she refuses to coperate, instead she let's you waste money.

This isn't just about sex, its probably her nature. She isn't bothered by things that are a concern to you. If you doubt me, do a retrospect on your relationship over the years and tell me if she has ever carried any of your problems on her head. Has she?

Better leave now before you end up in a horrible marriage.

A word is enough for he who wan get sense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) / 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep / Coronavirus: We Are Suspending Services – Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.