Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! (2055 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 10:48am On May 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

I thought you were logical but didn't know logic doesn't cut it in your case.
Where do Jinn live before man was created? "Among Angels."
Jinn are created from Smokeless fire while Angels were created from Light. What were they created from in the Bible? Jinns are like man in that they reproduce and have free will. Jinns are a separate world from that of the Angel world.
This is logic. Your dad is a disbeliever in your JW belief. So Satan the foremost Jinn can have righteous descendants.
The Jinn world is not of our business as we won't be questioned about them.
Jinns were among the servants of Prophet Sulaimon during his time.
They are like a community like us. We preach to ourselves, reproduce, transfer knowledge to our offspring.
Muhammad had to be the final messenger for mankind and Jinn as Allah willed it.
To every nation was a messenger!
Jinns can sleep with humans and possess them!

Can you tell me your believe about predestination in Islam?
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by sagenaija: 5:16pm On May 07, 2022
AntiChristian:
Angel always calm people down.

Did Angel calm Jacob down by fighting him and losing?

When you put emphasis on "always" then this your last statement becomes a lie.

It seems you Christians are expert liars!

Angels do whatever their Lord wills them to do as they have no will of theirs.

It's only in the Bible: Angels sleep with humans, Angels rebel in heaven, Angels fight human and lose, JW claim Jesus was an Angel given birth to by Mary, Angel eat food as Abraham's guests, ......

And now a lie that Angel always calm people down!

Our belief in Angel is that they never disobey their Lord, they never eat, have sex and of course can't lose a battle on their Lord's authority.

Most times you guys make stupid statements because you think they will win you the argument.
Where in the account of Jacob's encounter with the Angel was it mentioned that the Angel made him fear?
After the encounter did Jacob receive a change in status?
Cramming the Koran has robbed you guys simple cognitive functions.
Hope answering those questions above will give you some sense.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by Emusan(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Ok.
Why did the angel (satan) disobeyed god?

Funny how you're asking me this

If you answer that, then apply to why the jinn disobeyed god.

I'm only here to show you the rationale behind why Allah will give command to Angels but Satan who is not an angel got punished for the command that wasn't meant for him.

Iblis even though was with the angels wasn't an angel as Allah told us. Angels can't disobey Allah

This is the point I'm after, if Iblis who isn't an angel didn't follow Allah commandment of ALL ANGELS should bow to Adam, why was he punished for that commandment which wasn't meant for him?

Allah created both the angels and the jinns. He told us who is which.

That's not the point here, the point is why would Iblis got punished for that?

Something must wrong somewhere!
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2022
Emusan:

Funny how you're asking me this

I'm only here to show you the rationale behind why Allah will give command to Angels but Satan who is not an angel got punished for the command that wasn't meant for him.

This is the point I'm after, if Iblis who isn't an angel didn't follow Allah commandment of ALL ANGELS should bow to Adam, why was he punished for that commandment which wasn't meant for him?

That's not the point here, the point is why would Iblis got punished for that?

Something must wrong somewhere!

Ok.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 8:49pm On May 07, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Most times you guys make stupid statements because you think they will win you the argument.
Where in the account of Jacob's encounter with the Angel was it mentioned that the Angel made him fear?
After the encounter did Jacob receive a change in status?
Cramming the Koran has robbed you guys simple cognitive functions.
Hope answering those questions above will give you some sense.

Waoh! Flesh and blood couldn't have made you utter this thrash!

Wetting concern cramming Qu'ran with the falsehood you're peddling here?

Your Angels can have sex with humans, fight Jacob and lost but you're still claiming Angel doesn't bring fear! How will your Angels that are able to rebel your God not be able to bring fear?

Even the fertilization of Angels zygotes with that of humans created giants and panic in the world according to your Bible.

Well, we keep proving you're a liar.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by sagenaija: 11:22pm On May 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Waoh! Flesh and blood couldn't have made you utter this thrash!

Wetting concern cramming Qu'ran with the falsehood you're peddling here?

Your Angels can have sex with humans, fight Jacob and lost but you're still claiming Angel doesn't bring fear! How will your Angels that are able to rebel your God not be able to bring fear?

Even the fertilization of Angels zygotes with that of humans created giants and panic in the world according to your Bible.

Well, we keep proving you're a liar.

Here you are proving me right again!
The issue between us was whether Angels make those they are sent to, to fear as happened to Mohamed, or whether they calm their fear.
You drifted off course to Jacob to try and prove your point. You saw that my response showed that you FAILED.
Instead of admitting defeat you are now going off to unrelated issue.

Do you accept that it is only in Mohamed's case that whichever BEING visited him, rather than calm him, caused him more trauma?
It's a simple question. Is it one you can honestly answer or one you are unwilling to answer because you're running away from the truth?
Shouting 'liar', 'liar', doesn't win arguments. PRESENT your facts, man. PRESENT your FACTS!
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 9:36am On May 09, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
The issue between us was whether Angels make those they are sent to, to fear as happened to Mohamed, or whether they calm their fear.
You drifted off course to Jacob to try and prove your point. You saw that my response showed that you FAILED.

Do you accept that it is only in Mohamed's case that whichever BEING visited him, rather than calm him, caused him more trauma?
It's a simple question. Is it one you can honestly answer or one you are unwilling to answer because you're running away from the truth?
Shouting 'liar', 'liar', doesn't win arguments. PRESENT your facts, man. PRESENT your FACTS!

Defeat? I don't get you.

You said Angels do come to calm peoples fear.
Did the Angel that came to fight Jacob calm his fear or fought him?
Did the Angel that slept with humans calm their fear?

This is where your lie came about! SEE ANGELS CALMING PEOPLE DOWN BELOW!

That night the angel of the LORD (YAHWEH) went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning—there were all the dead bodies!
2 Kings 19:35
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

Is this what it's all about?
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Defeat? I don't get you.

That night the angel of the LORD (YAHWEH) went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning—there were all the dead bodies!

WOW!
Bro, you are revealing...
Hmmmmm....
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by sagenaija: 9:38am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Defeat? I don't get you.

In your puny mind Jacob was so afraid of the Angel that he fought with him. Does that make sense to you? Maybe to a Koran twisted brain.

Then what has angels sleeping with human beings got to do with the issue of fear?
What has an Angel fighting his people's enemy got to do with fear?
Do you now see how you've got your brain twisted?

The issue again is Mohamed encountered a being. He was frightened by that encounter. The being NEVER allayed his fear. In the encounters of men with angels in the Bible, they always calmed people's fear of them.
So, who was this being that visited Mohamed? How come he never cared to calm the fear of the one who is to be the 'new' Prophet? Why is it that it was others who gave a name to the 'angel' for Mohamed?
And then you have mhmsadyq there too unable to use his brain well.
To put the matter to rest show us a man in the Bible whose experience was similar to Mohamed's. Then we will clap for you and admit we are wrong.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 10:02am On May 11, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
In your puny mind Jacob was so afraid of the Angel that he fought with him. Does that make sense to you? Maybe to a Koran twisted brain.

Then what has angels sleeping with human beings got to do with the issue of fear?
What has an Angel fighting his people's enemy got to do with fear?
Do you now see how you've got your brain twisted?

Foolishness, arrogance and ignoranace is when you claim Angels do come to calm people down but we saw Angels fighting, killing people and even sleeping with humans from your Bible. You still would never agree you lied?

The issue again is Mohamed encountered a being. He was frightened by that encounter. The being NEVER allayed his fear. In the encounters of men with angels in the Bible, they always calmed people's fear of them.
So, who was this being that visited Mohamed? How come he never cared to calm the fear of the one who is to be the 'new' Prophet? Why is it that it was others who gave a name to the 'angel' for Mohamed?
And then you have mhmsadyq there too unable to use his brain well.
To put the matter to rest show us a man in the Bible whose experience was similar to Mohamed's. Then we will clap for you and admit we are wrong.

1.That night the angel of the LORD (YAHWEH) went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning—there were all the dead bodies!

2. So the LORD sent a plague upon Israel from that morning until the appointed time, and seventy thousand of the people from Dan to Beersheba died. 16But when the angel stretched out his hand to destroy Jerusalem, the LORD relented from the calamity and said to the angel who was destroying the people, “Enough! Withdraw your hand now!” 2 Samuel 24:15-16

A repetition of the above
So the LORD sent a plague upon Israel, and seventy thousand men of Israel fell dead. Then God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem, but as the angel was doing so, the LORD saw it and relented from the calamity, and He said to the angel who was destroying the people, “Enough! Withdraw your hand now!” At that time the angel of the LORD was standing by the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite. When David lifted up his eyes and saw the angel of the LORD standing between heaven and earth, with a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem, David and the elders, clothed in sackcloth, fell facedown. 1 Chronicles 21:14-16

The above are the works of the angel of your Yahweh! Imagine this happen today as you'll see the terror! And these are unable to create fear?

Did this angels calm people down before killing them?

I have shown you what your Angels can do above!

1. They can kill.
2. They can rebel God.
3. They can have sex.
4. They can impregnate humans.
5. They can be sent to humans.
6. They can enter human's womb (JW version of Jesus is Angel Michael)
7. They can fight human and lose.
8. They can destroy
9. They can protect.
10. They can obey God.

But they can't make someone afraid! cool
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by sagenaija: 12:05pm On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Defeat? I don't get you.

We are not talking about other operations of angels. We are looking at when angels are SENT to give messages to men like in the supposed case of Mohamed.

Why is comprehension difficult for you guys?

Angels can have a thousand and one tasks. Nobody is talking about that.

What we are saying is, does it make sense that an angel sent to a man who is expected to be the 'new' prophet of God will end up frightening him to death. Think now!!

Will God send an angel to a man he wants to make his 'new' prophet and the first thing he does is to frighten him?

It's either that Allah is a hard taskmaster and a slave driver to send a terrorizing being to Mohamed or else Mohamed was hallucinating. Either way, Mohamed has sold you guys a dummy, and you have bought it hook line and sinker.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by Alaefulu(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2022
Antichristian and mhmsadyq,may Allah increase you guys in knowledge, you both are blessings to the ummah

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2022
Alaefulu:
Antichristian and mhmsadyq,may Allah increase you guys in knowledge, you both are blessings to the ummah

Amin.
You too...

3 Likes

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On May 11, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
We are not talking about other operations of angels. We are looking at when angels are SENT to give messages to men like in the supposed case of Mohamed.

Why is comprehension difficult for you guys?

Angels can have a thousand and one tasks. Nobody is talking about that.

What we are saying is, does it make sense that an angel sent to a man who is expected to be the 'new' prophet of God will end up frightening him to death. Think now!!

Will God send an angel to a man he wants to make his 'new' prophet and the first thing he does is to frighten him?

It's either that Allah is a hard taskmaster and a slave driver to send a terrorizing being to Mohamed or else Mohamed was hallucinating. Either way, Mohamed has sold you guys a dummy, and you have bought it hook line and sinker.

I never knew you are this shameless.

You first lied here that Angels are always calming people down. Then i had to show you Angels in your Bible do more than that.
Now you are asking me this question!

My last Answer to you!

Angels are terrifying when they want to be even as a man. Hence they are usually presented as saying " Fear not" or "Don't be Afraid" in the Bible!

1.But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid! For behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people: Luke 2:10

2.Luke 1:13,30
But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard;

3.Matthew 28:5
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye:

The Biblical angels are always saying "fear not" and you are here asking me why the Prophet was afraid and Angel visited him for the first time? lipsrsealed

I am tired of this conversation!

Sai Anjima
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by sagenaija: 12:00am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

I never knew you are this shameless.
You first lied here that Angels are always calming people down. Then i had to show you Angels in your Bible do more than that.
Now you are asking me this question!
My last Answer to you!
Angels are terrifying when they want to be even as a man. Hence they are usually presented as saying " Fear not" or "Don't be Afraid" in the Bible!
1.But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid! For behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people: Luke 2:10
2.Luke 1:13,30
But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard;
3.Matthew 28:5
And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye:
The Biblical angels are always saying "fear not" and you are here asking me why the Prophet was afraid and Angel visited him for the first time? lipsrsealed
I am tired of this conversation!
Sai Anjima

You can feign tiredness. Those who are reading us know it's simply an excuse to run away. Your pride will not make you accept defeat.

I wrote in my last post the exact question I asked you at the start of my engagement here with you.

The passages you quoted agree with my claim. 'Do not be afraid', 'Fear not', and the like are all saying that the angels were calming or allaying the people's fears. Does it take Arabic to make you understand that?

How come in the case of Mohamed nothing like that happened? Why did whichever being that appeared to Mohamed not tell him "fear not"? This is supposed to be the SEAL of the prophets. Btw, he didn't even introduce himself to the seal of the prophets. A man to be given such an important task for "all mankind" is left guessing what happened to him. It was others who suggested to him that it could be an angel. And all these are not strange to you guys as many other oddities in Islam that you end up excusing with "Allah knows best". Put on a little thinking cap and get out of that cult.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? / Reach Out Nigeria By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Please, Let Us Pray For Our Beloved Country- Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.