Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! (1997 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 8:09am On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Jinns that the Bible describes to be rebellious angels sent to earth and bound for destruction are actually what the Koran says prophets were sent to, to preach to them bla bla bla.
The Qur'an never said Prophets were sent to Jinns. Only one Prophet was sent to the Jinn and that is Muhammad. And our believe is far from yours. Your Angels can rebel. They can eat. They can enter the womb of humans and be born by them. They can have sex and impregnate humans. They have free will and can disobey their creator. They can fight and lose to humans. All these are contrary to what we believe as Muslims.

A jinn probably staged as angel Gabriel and gave his fellow jinns and himself some importance. Whereas, they are just demons doing Satan's work.
As other Church goers you bring lies to impugned Islam. Yet you believe it was Jesus who posed as light to convert Paul.
Was it a demon that converted Paul?

If you asked Muslims how those prophets were able to communicate with the Jinns and preached to them, they would start running from pillar to post.
You can read the Surah (chapter) of the Jinns. You will be briefed how they heard the recitation and believed.

No need to bring negative emotions and lies here to cause argument as your Bible instructor has informed you. You are acting like those church goers!

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 8:56am On May 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

The Qur'an never said Prophets were sent to Jinns. Only one Prophet was sent to the Jinn and that is Muhammad. And our believe is far from yours. Your Angels can rebel. They can eat. They can enter the womb of humans and be born by them. They can have sex and impregnate humans. They have free will and can disobey their creator. They can fight and lose to humans. All these are contrary to what we believe as Muslims.

Lol. Where did the Koran say angels can't rebel, eat, be born by humans, turn to human, have sex and impregnate?

And how did Mohammed communicate with the Jinns?
Shebi your Koran say Jinns and humans were created for same purpose, to worship. Why did your all wise Allah fail to send prophets to the Jinns before Mohammed?

How are you Muslims doing that now? I mean how are you communicating with the Jinns to warn them today?

Fantasy, incoherent. cheesy

As other Church goers you bring lies to impugned Islam. Yet you believe it was Jesus who posed as light to convert Paul.
Was it a demon that converted Paul?
What's your concern with that?

The last time I checked history, Paul was 1000000 times righteous than your bloody prophet. He didn't even marry, was busy doing God's will.

He did powerful miracles just like Jesus which proved God was with him.
He was peaceful and didn't spread the gospel through fighting and shedding of blood.
But how did Mohammed take over Mecca cheesy cheesy

Could demon bring out those fruits in Paul? cheesy cheesy

You can read the Surah (chapter) of the Jinns. You will be briefed how they heard the recitation and believed.
The Jinns will go to heaven too abi? Or what's their reward for believing? Believe what sef? cheesy cheesy

No need to bring negative emotions and lies here to cause argument as your Bible instructor has informed you. You are acting like those church goers!
Lol. Was Iblis an angel before he turned to Jinn? If he was an angel, then are Jinns generally bad and rebellious angels?
Or did your Allah create jinns to be bad?
Who are Jinns?

How did Bible stories found it way into the Koran? Awọn set of forgers cheesy cheesy
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 9:02am On May 05, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Angels are different from jinns.
Man is different from jinn or angel.
An-Najm 53:11
The (Prophet's) (mind and) heart in no way falsified that which he saw.
:12
Will ye then dispute with him concerning what he saw?
This is your own conjecture:
Al-An'am 6:116
Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie.

What was Iblis before he became a Jinn? He was definitely an angel. Which means all Jinns are bad and don't even need to be preached to.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

What was Iblis before he became a Jinn? He was definitely an angel. Which means all Jinns are bad and don't even need to be preached to.

Iblis has always being a jinn:

Al-Kahf 18:50
Behold! We said to the angels, "Bow down to Adam": They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers!

Saying all jinns are bad is saying all humans are bad:

Al-Jinn 72:1
Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital!

There are righteous jinns and there are evil jinns:

Al-Jinn 72:11
'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths.

Al-Jinn 72:13
'And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we have accepted it: and any who believes in his Lord has no fear, either of a short (account) or of any injustice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 10:09am On May 05, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Iblis has always being a jinn:
Al-Kahf 18:50
Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers!
Saying all jinns are bad is saying all humans are bad:

There are righteous jinns and there are evil jinns:
Al-Jinn 72:11
'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths.
Al-Jinn 72:13
'And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we have accepted it: and any who believes in his Lord has no fear, either of a short (account) or of any injustice.

Behold! We said to the angels,
How did Iblis become part of the angels?

They (angels) bowed down except Iblis
Was Iblis not an angel? How did a Jinn show up where angels are called?

He was one of the Jinns
He disobey his lord because he was one of the Jinns. Which means all Jinns disobey, that's they are rebellious.

So if the Koran say they are righteous in other verses. It not new to me. It's has always been like that I'm the all glorious Koran written by your all wise Allah himself.
For example, Koran says in some verses that you should show kindness to your parents no matter what. Even if they are unbelievers.
It also says in some verses that you shouldn't show kindness to them at all.

Koran explicitly say that Jews, Christians and Muslims serve the same God, Jews and Christians will receive rewards from their Lord and also say Jews and Christians will go to hell.

So contradictions like that are not new.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

He disobey his lord because he was one of the Jinns. Which means all Jinns disobey, that's they are rebellious.

So if the Koran say they are righteous in other verses. It not new to me. It's has always been like that I'm the all glorious Koran written by your all wise Allah himself.
For example, Koran says in some verses that you should show kindness to your parents no matter what. Even if they are unbelievers.

Koran explicitly say that Jews, Christians and Muslims serve the same God, Jews and Christians will receive rewards from their Lord and also say Jews and Christians will go to hell.

Ok.

You are not a Muslim.
You ask questions if you want to learn or know.
Drawing deliberate conclusions suggest you don't want to know.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 10:31am On May 05, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Ok.

You are not a Muslim.

Oya make I ask one question.
How did a jinn show up when angels were called?
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Oya make I ask one question.
How did a jinn show up when angels were called?

Good!

Islam says Iblis was never an angel, though he was with the Angels in the beginning.

Iblis was created from smokeless fire. Unlike the Angels that were created from light.

Ar-Rahman 55:15
And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke:

Iblis was only like the angels in devotion and worship of Allah.

So, when Allah commanded the Angels to prostrate before Adam, Iblis was with the Angels, therefore was included in the command, yet he disobeyed.

Allah then told us of his nature "jinn".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 11:21am On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. Where did the Koran say angels can't rebel, eat, be born by humans, turn to human, have sex and impregnate?

And how did Mohammed communicate with the Jinns?
Shebi your Koran say Jinns and humans were created for same purpose, to worship. Why did your all wise Allah fail to send prophets to the Jinns before Mohammed?

How are you Muslims doing that now? I mean how are you communicating with the Jinns to warn them today?

Fantasy, incoherent. cheesy

What's your concern with that?

The last time I checked history, Paul was 1000000 times righteous than your bloody prophet. He didn't even marry, was busy doing God's will.

He did powerful miracles just like Jesus which proved God was with him.
He was peaceful and didn't spread the gospel through fighting and shedding of blood.
But how did Mohammed take over Mecca cheesy cheesy

Could demon bring out those fruits in Paul? cheesy cheesy

The Jinns will go to heaven too abi? Or what's their reward for believing? Believe what sef? cheesy cheesy

Lol. Was Iblis an angel before he turned to Jinn? If he was an angel, then are Jinns generally bad and rebellious angels?
Or did your Allah create jinns to be bad?
Who are Jinns?

How did Bible stories found it way into the Koran? Awọn set of forgers cheesy cheesy

Bring evidence for all your lies first before your request anything from me.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 11:40am On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

How did Adam end up in the Garden of Eden?
A foolish question deserves such answer!

Adam shouldn't have been created where the Angels were too. Shebi Adam lived in a garden with plants/tress and Angels would surely be around.

Illogical deduction from a correct premise! Jinns are like humans. They can be righteous or otherwise. Can we say just because some Jehovah witnesses are abusive and rude like you then all Jehovah witnesses are rude too?

Anything you can wrap your brain around you just chook your faulty brain into it. Jinns can be righteous like humans. They can also be devilish. Satan was righteous before falling short.

You created a thread here on this https://www.nairaland.com/6993435/should-muslims-show-kindness-parents. I responded to you. And you still brought this up again? Why continue telling lies like this?

This is understandable to us as it is our Book. All Jews, Christians and Muslims who followed the prevailing Prophet sent to them will enter Paradise. And whoever does not follow the Prevailing Prophet sent to him/her will enter hell.

Followers of Noah- Paradise
Followers of Abraham- Paradise
Followers of Moses- Paradise
Followers of David- Paradise
Followers of Jesus- Paradise
Followers of Muhammad- Paradise
Followers of other Prophets- Paradise

Whether people call them Jews or Christians, so far as they follow any of Allah's Prophets, they are Muslims.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 11:43am On May 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Bring evidence for all your lies first before your request anything from me.

Bring evidence from the Koran that your angels can't rebel, eat, change to human etc?

Because it wasn't mentioned in the Koran that angel could disobey their creator, does that mean it not possible?
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 11:48am On May 05, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Good!
Islam says Iblis was never an angel, though he was with the Angels in the beginning.
Iblis was created from smokeless fire. Unlike the Angels that were created from light.
Ar-Rahman 55:15
And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke:
Iblis was only like the angels in devotion and worship of Allah.

So, when Allah commanded the Angels to prostrate before Adam, Iblis was with the Angels, therefore was included in the command, yet he disobeyed.
Allah then told us of his nature "jinn".

What about the other Jinns, are they not like angels in devotion and worship to Allah?
Why didn't other jinn show up?

Which verse say this:
'Iblis was only like the angels in devotion and worship of Allah."
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Bring evidence from the Koran that your angels can't rebel, eat, change to human etc?

Because it wasn't mentioned in the Koran that angel could disobey their creator, does that mean it not possible?

Allah, may He be exalted, says that among the angels are the angels of Hell:

“Over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded” [66:6]

“And those who are near Him (i.e. the angels) are not too proud to worship Him, nor are they weary (of His worship).

They (i.e. the angels) glorify His Praises night and day, (and) they never slacken (to do so)” [7:206].

The angels do not slow down nor do they become tired of worship, as Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“But if they are too proud (to do so), then there are those who are with your Lord (angels who) glorify Him night and day, and never are they tired” [41:38].
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 12:23pm On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

What about the other Jinns, are they not like angels in devotion and worship to Allah?
Which other Jinn? What are their names?

1. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And (remember) when We said to the angels: “Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.” So they prostrated themselves except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zalimoon (polytheists, and wrongdoers, etc).” [18:50]

2. Allah stated that He created the jinn from fire, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire” [15:27]

“And the jinn He created from a smokeless flame of fire” [55:15]

And it was narrated in a saheeh hadeeth (authentic report) that ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The angels were created from light, the jinn were created from smokeless fire and Adam was created from that which has been described to you.” [Muslim, Ahmad, al-Bayhaqi and Ibn Hibban].

One of the attributes of the angels is that they were created from light, and the jinn were created from fire. It was mentioned in the Quran that Iblis – may Allah curse him – was created from fire. This is what Iblis himself said when Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, asked him the reason for his refusal to prostrate to Adam when Allah commanded him to do so. He – may Allah curse him – said:

“ ‘I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay.’” [7:12, 38:76 – interpretation of the meaning]. This indicates that he was one of the jinn.

3. Allah has described the angels in His Book, where He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Ward off yourselves and your families against a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded.” [66:6]

“And they say: ‘The Most Gracious (Allah) has begotten a son (or children).’ Glory to Him! They [whom they call children of Allah i.e. the angels, ‘Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam, ‘Uzair (Ezra)], are but honoured slaves. They speak not until He has spoken, and they act on His command.” [21:26-27]

“And to Allah prostrate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the moving (living) creatures and the angels, and they are not proud [i.e. they worship their Lord (Allah) with humility]. They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded.” [16:49-50]

So it is not possible for the angels to disobey their Lord, because they are protected from sin and they are naturally inclined to obey Allah.

4.The fact that Iblis is not one of the angels means that he is not compelled to obey Allah. He has freedom of will just as we humans do. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, We showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful.” [76:3]

There are also Muslims and kafirs (non-Muslims) among the jinn. It says in Soorat al-Jinn (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinn listened (to this Quran). They said: ‘Verily, we have heard a wonderful Recitation (this Quran)! It guides to the right path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allah).’” [72:1-2]

In the same soorah (chapter), it states that the jinn said:

“‘And indeed when we heard the Guidance (this Quran), we believed therein (Islamic Monotheism), and whosoever believes in his Lord shall have no fear, either of a decrease in the reward of his good deeds or an increase in the punishment for his sins. And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allah, after listening to this Quran), and of us some are Al‑Qasitoon (disbelievers those who have deviated from the right path)…” [72:13-14]

Ibn Kathir (may Allah have mercy on him) said in his exegesis:

Al-Hasan al-Basri said: Iblis was not one of the angels, not even for a single moment. He is the father of the jinn, just as Adam (peace be upon him) is the father of mankind. This was narrated by al-Tabari with a saheeh isnad (authentic chain).

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 12:36pm On May 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Which other Jinn? What are their names?

1. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And (remember) when We said to the angels: “Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.” So they prostrated themselves except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zalimoon (polytheists, and wrongdoers, etc).” [18:50]

2. Allah stated that He created the jinn from fire, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire” [15:27]

“And the jinn He created from a smokeless flame of fire” [55:15]

And it was narrated in a saheeh hadeeth (authentic report) that ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The angels were created from light, the jinn were created from smokeless fire and Adam was created from that which has been described to you.” [Muslim, Ahmad, al-Bayhaqi and Ibn Hibban].

One of the attributes of the angels is that they were created from light, and the jinn were created from fire. It was mentioned in the Quran that Iblis – may Allah curse him – was created from fire. This is what Iblis himself said when Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, asked him the reason for his refusal to prostrate to Adam when Allah commanded him to do so. He – may Allah curse him – said:

“ ‘I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay.’” [7:12, 38:76 – interpretation of the meaning]. This indicates that he was one of the jinn.

3. Allah has described the angels in His Book, where He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Ward off yourselves and your families against a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded.” [66:6]

“And they say: ‘The Most Gracious (Allah) has begotten a son (or children).’ Glory to Him! They [whom they call children of Allah i.e. the angels, ‘Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam, ‘Uzair (Ezra)], are but honoured slaves. They speak not until He has spoken, and they act on His command.” [21:26-27]

“And to Allah prostrate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the moving (living) creatures and the angels, and they are not proud [i.e. they worship their Lord (Allah) with humility]. They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded.” [16:49-50]

So it is not possible for the angels to disobey their Lord, because they are protected from sin and they are naturally inclined to obey Allah.

4.The fact that Iblis is not one of the angels means that he is not compelled to obey Allah. He has freedom of will just as we humans do. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, We showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful.” [76:3]

There are also Muslims and kafirs (non-Muslims) among the jinn. It says in Soorat al-Jinn (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinn listened (to this Quran). They said: ‘Verily, we have heard a wonderful Recitation (this Quran)! It guides to the right path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allah).’” [72:1-2]

In the same soorah (chapter), it states that the jinn said:

“‘And indeed when we heard the Guidance (this Quran), we believed therein (Islamic Monotheism), and whosoever believes in his Lord shall have no fear, either of a decrease in the reward of his good deeds or an increase in the punishment for his sins. And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allah, after listening to this Quran), and of us some are Al‑Qasitoon (disbelievers those who have deviated from the right path)…” [72:13-14]

Ibn Kathir (may Allah have mercy on him) said in his exegesis:

Al-Hasan al-Basri said: Iblis was not one of the angels, not even for a single moment. He is the father of the jinn, just as Adam (peace be upon him) is the father of mankind. This was narrated by al-Tabari with a saheeh isnad (authentic chain).

Lol. I didn't even ask you.

How and why did a Jinn show up where angels were called?

Iblis was not one of the angels, not even for a single moment. He is the father of the jinns
So your saying Iblis gave birth to all Jinns just like Adam gave birth to us?

Definitely, all other Jinns are bad too like their father Iblis and cannot repent right?

Can there be righteous descendants of Iblis, Jinns?
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by haekymbahd(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

He was admitted into the assembly of the angels due to the fact that he was one of the servant of God and also devoted to the worship of God also he was honored aboved the Angels. He only had issues when God created man and he was to honor man over him.

New International Version
Job 1 vs 6
One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Question: According to the Bible there were 2 factions of angels each faction led by Michael/Jesus [Jehovah witness belief] and Satan/dragon respectively.

Why was there not 1 supreme leader of Angels and who gave Satan/dragon the status of a Leader while Jesus/Michael was also an angel?

cornelboy:

Definitely, all other Jinns are bad too like their father Iblis and cannot repent right?

Yes there can be righteous descendants of Jinn it was Satan who sinned and not his descendant..

Ezikiel 18

[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

[21] But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 2:39pm On May 05, 2022
haekymbahd:
He only had issues when God created man and he was to honor man over him.

New International Version
Job 1 vs 6
One day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Why was there not 1 supreme leader of Angels and who gave Satan/dragon the status of a Leader while Jesus/Michael was also an angel?

[/b]

Are you a Christian or a Muslim?

AntiChristian said the beliefs in Islam is different from ours. You should be quoting the Koran not the holy scriptures.

He was admitted into the assembly of the angels due to the fact that he was one of the servant of God and also devoted to the worship of God also he was honored aboved the Angels
Pls show me from your book where got everything you put here.

[
b]Question:[/b] According to the Bible there were 2 factions of angels each faction led by Michael/Jesus [Jehovah witness belief] and Satan/dragon respectively.
Are Jinns a faction of angels in the Koran? Cos your not making sense here.

When Satan started his rebellion, he was able to convince some angels too and they joined him. They were later defeated and thrown out of heaven. Angels no get two factions, they rebelled and were sent out.

Satan and the angel sent down with him are already doomed.
In the Bible, Jinns are demons, the fallen angels.

Yes there can be righteous descendants of Jinn it was Satan who sinned and not his descendant..
Lol. The verses you quoted were referring to human beings not Jinns.

How's iblis the father of Jinns?
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Which verse say this:
'Iblis was only like the angels in devotion and worship of Allah."

Allah has created man and jinn for the sole purpose of worshipping him alone.
Adh-Dhariyat 51:56

I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.

This was what happened until Iblis disobeyed, then Adam also disobeyed.
This is how we are here today!

You see;
Is like asking where are the other humans when the angels bow to Adam.

Iblis was the origin of the jinns, just as Adam was of men.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 3:13pm On May 05, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Allah has created man and jinn for the sole purpose of worshipping him alone.
Adh-Dhariyat 51:56

I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.

This was what happened until Iblis disobeyed, then Adam also disobeyed.
This is how we are here today!

You see;
Iblis was the origin of the jinns, just as Adam was of men.

Angels were called, how did Jinn show up?

How was Iblis the originator of other Jinns, do Jinns marry too like human?

Is like asking where are the other humans when the angels bow to Adam
You can't even prove that Iblis was the only Jinn existing then. You can't also prove that he's the father of the Jinns using the Koran alone.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Angels were called, how did Jinn show up?

How was Iblis the originator of other Jinns, do Jinns marry too like human?

You can't even prove that Iblis was the only Jinn existing then. You can't also prove that he's the father of the Jinns using the Koran alone.

LOL!

These are unnessary questions, even though i can answer them.

Ok.

Prove yourself using the Qur'an, ya sheikh!

I have given what i know.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by Emusan(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Ok.

You are not a Muslim.

There's no sense in what you put up there which makes his question valid.

How can Jinn obey the commandment meant for Angels, If Satan isn't an Angel?

Or why would Allah punish Satan a Jinn when he (Allah) ONLY gave Angels instruction? Isn't that injustice?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

There's no sense in what you put up there which makes his question valid.

How can Jinn obey the commandment meant for Angels, If Satan isn't an Angel?

Or why would Allah punish Satan a Jinn when he (Allah) ONLY gave Angels instruction? Isn't that injustice?

Injustice?

Ok. I no fit shout!

If you have anything to the contrary, i am here.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by Emusan(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2022
mhmsadyq:
Injustice?

Yes! Or was the instruction not meant for ONLY Angels?

How come Allah punished Satan for failing to obey the commandment given to Angels if Satan is just a Jinn?

Ok. I no fit shout!

If you have anything to the contrary, i am here.

Ok, how will you feel, if your son/daughter came from school and told you how he/she was punished by the principal only for you to ask him/her what was his/her offense? and he/she says "the principal asks all the SSS3 students to knee down at the assembly which all sss3 did but only to start flogging all sss2 & sss1 who didn't knee down"?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 7:55pm On May 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Why do bacteria live in almost every part of your body? Because Allah made it so!

So if you dad is Jehovah then you also will be Jehovah witness?

If your dad was an idol worshiper then it is a must all his descendants embrace idolatry?

Reply me only when you are using your senses!

Satan was good before he fell short! Humans and Jinn have free will to do what is right or wrong!

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

How come Allah punished Satan for failing to obey the commandment given to Angels if Satan is just a Jinn?

Ok, how will you feel, if your son/daughter came from school and told you how he/she was punished by the principal only for you to ask him/her what was his/her offense? and he/she says "the principal asks all the SSS3 students to knee down at the assembly which all sss3 did but only to start flogging all sss2 & sss1 who didn't knee down"?

Ok.
Why did the angel (satan) disobeyed god?
If you answer that, then apply to why the jinn disobeyed god.

Iblis even though was with the angels wasn't an angel as Allah told us. Angels can't disobey Allah

Allah created both the angels and the jinns. He told us who is which.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by true2god: 9:00am On May 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You've said it all!
Fruitless interpretation, useless applications and disastrous doctrines false religions applied to God's word (BIBLE) So just as our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus never spoke against the Roman Gods, Grecian Gods or the Gods Samaritans are worshiping rather he focused on the fruitless interpretation the Jews were giving God's word. smiley
Thank you for accepting the fact that your AWAKE! and Watchtower! magazines are filled with anti-catholic and anti-non-JW bigotry. So your claim that JWs don’t criticize other religions (JW called themselves non-Christians because they teach that Christians were named by Antioch pagans).

As for your claim that others apply ‘’Fruitless interpretation, useless applications and disastrous doctrines’’, your organization is notorious for the claims you made above. Your light is still getting brighter, and your organization has changed most of their believes/doctrines for the years, together with their tons of failed prophecies.

You are clown bro and never to be taken seriously.
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by true2god: 9:14am On May 06, 2022
Emusan:

Thank you bro! Muslims lack certain logic especially when they are desperately trying to defend Islam/Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2022
true2god:

Thank you for accepting the fact that your AWAKE! and Watchtower! magazines are filled with anti-catholic and anti-non-JW bigotry. So your claim that JWs don’t criticize other religions (JW called themselves non-Christians because they teach that Christians were named by Antioch pagans).
As for your claim that others apply ‘’Fruitless interpretation, useless applications and disastrous doctrines’’, your organization is notorious for the claims you made above. Your light is still getting brighter, and your organization has changed most of their believes/doctrines for the years, together with their tons of failed prophecies.
You are clown bro and never to be taken seriously.

Just name a sect claiming "CHRISTIANS" that's performing better than the Watchtower!

As for changes in the way the Watchtower do things you just need to know the group claims that Jesus returned in the year 1914, and ever since then has been directing them on what to and what not to do, and to the best of my knowledge Jesus often change some orders he gave his disciples back in the first century {Matthew 10:9-10 compare to Luke 22:35-35} so what do you think observers seeing the changes in the way they were conducting themselves will say? smiley

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2022
true2god:
Thank you bro! Muslims lack certain logic especially when they are desperately trying to defend Islam/Mohammed.

The same logic that has lead some people to deny the existence of a God or a Supreme being.

It is not about logic!

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by cornelboy(f): 7:44pm On May 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why do bacteria live in almost every part of your body? Because Allah made it so!
So if you dad is Jehovah then you also will be Jehovah witness?
If your dad was an idol worshiper then it is a must all his descendants embrace idolatry?
Reply me only when you are using your senses!
Satan was good before he fell short! Humans and Jinn have free will to do what is right or wrong!
A bacterial will always be bacterial and a jinn will always be a Jinn.

A Jinn showing up among angels is unexplainable, no matter what explanation you gave to it. That's just the nature of the Koran.

Jinns were fallen angels. Jinns are not reproducing now. The Jinns existing from the time they became Jinns are the Jinns existing now.

Show me in your Koran where it says angels can't disobey?

My dad isn't a JW and I'm studying with them to be one.
Why?
Cos I could see the TRUTH.

Let's say the company of Jinns were able to hear the recital of Koran from Mohammad then, what about the other Jinns that didn't hear his preaching?
Who is preaching islam to the Jinns existing today?
Why didn't Allah send Jinns to jinns, why human to jinns?

Why didn't Allah sent other prophets to them? Why only Mohammed was sent to them?

All knowing and all wise Allah don forget them abi?
Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by mhmsadyq(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2022
true2god:

Logic?
Justice?

God created Adam
God created the Angels
God taught Adam the names of everything
God didn't teach the Angels the names of everything
God asked the Angels to name everything,
The Angels couldn't name everything
God asked Adam to name everything
Adam named everything

2[b]
God created Adam.
God puts Adam in the garden.
God instructed Adam to eat from the fruits of the garden, yet God warned Adam against a particular fruit.
God created Eve.
According to the bible, Eve was deceived by a serpent to eat the forbidden fruit.
Adam later ate from the forbidden fruit.
God drove them out of the garden.
[/b]

Logic?
Injustice?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Angel Gabriel Revealed! by AntiChristian: 8:41am On May 07, 2022
cornelboy:

A bacterial will always be bacterial and a jinn will always be a Jinn.
I thought you were logical but didn't know logic doesn't cut it in your case.

A Jinn showing up among angels is unexplainable, no matter what explanation you gave to it. That's just the nature of the Koran.
Where do Jinn live before man was created? "Among Angels."

Jinns were fallen angels. Jinns are not reproducing now. The Jinns existing from the time they became Jinns are the Jinns existing now.
Jinn are created from Smokeless fire while Angels were created from Light. What were they created from in the Bible? Jinns are like man in that they reproduce and have free will. Jinns are a separate world from that of the Angel world.

Show me in your Koran where it says angels can't disobey?

My dad isn't a JW and I'm studying with them to be one.
Why?
Cos I could see the TRUTH.
This is logic. Your dad is a disbeliever in your JW belief. So Satan the foremost Jinn can have righteous descendants.

Let's say the company of Jinns were able to hear the recital of Koran from Mohammad then, what about the other Jinns that didn't hear his preaching?
Who is preaching islam to the Jinns existing today?
Why didn't Allah send Jinns to jinns, why human to jinns?

Why didn't Allah sent other prophets to them? Why only Mohammed was sent to them?

All knowing and all wise Allah don forget them abi?

The Jinn world is not of our business as we won't be questioned about them.
Jinns were among the servants of Prophet Sulaimon during his time.

They are like a community like us. We preach to ourselves, reproduce, transfer knowledge to our offspring.

Muhammad had to be the final messenger for mankind and Jinn as Allah willed it.

To every nation was a messenger!

Jinns can sleep with humans and possess them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiloh: What Will Happen If Abioye Leaves Living Faith – Bishop Oyedepo / Why Are We So Gullible? / Apparitions Of The Blessed Virgin Mary, The Mother Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.