Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP (16800 Views)

I Offended Makinde For Being Olubadan’s Younger Brother-senator Kola Balogun(pix / Kola Balogun: APC Not A Threat To PDP, Makinde’s Reelection / Abiodun Abdul-Balogun Resigns As Commissioner After Attempted Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Nisiw366: 9:40am On May 03, 2022
georjay:

Exactly....
It's left to be seen how things unfolds
Anyone saying tegbe isnt from ibadan, ask him how he became head of their family(mogaji) and watch them keep quiet
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by xtervaganza(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2022
I like GSM but you can't blame this man. He was denied ticket to contest for the position he currently holds because of issues with his brother who is the newly installed olubadan
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by happney65: 10:01am On May 03, 2022
LegendHero:
Is this not the new Olubadan brother? I think Makinde is trying to deny him the return ticket for senatorial so that could be the reason why he left PDP.

Let’s see how it goes for PDP in Oyo state next year. If this guys moves to APC, you’re gonna have three APC senators, let’s see how things play out.

This was the same guy that defeated Ajimobi in 2019.

Seyi has already handed over the ticket of Oyo south to Joseph Tegbe as he has already decamped to the PDP. The issue at hand right now is that Kola Balogun did not do well for the people of his constituency. Infact he is in the same WhatsApp group with Folarin.

He never expected he was going to win. The win was a protest vote against Ajimobi. So he just simply went to sleep after winning. The APC won't even give him the ticket at all cos PDP and APC sef knew he did not do too well for the people of his district. Although he sounded intelligent because I spoke with him once but it did not turn to people projects.

Compare him to Fatai Buhari in Oyo North. Fatai is an achiever. He is contesting for Govornship now though,however the PDP themselves knows Oyo North is a gonner courtesy of Oyo south that is why they are only focusing on Oyo central and Oyo south

2 Likes

Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by HRMK: 10:18am On May 03, 2022
BIG PROBLEM FOR MAKINDE!HE PURSUED BALOGUN OUT OF PDP BECAUSE OF DECAMPEE TEGO!HE SHOULD PRAY THIS SINGULAR ACTION OF HIS DOESNT BACKFIRE!!
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by muykem: 10:20am On May 03, 2022
blazingblender:
Sometimes i wonder the necessity of resigning from a party you won election and going to another one .in the name of the ruling party
I think some laws should be made against this
You need to be conversant with Nigeria politics. People defecting to another party mostly due to intra party tursue in their states. I am sure that this man is having problem with his governor and he will not get party ticket if he stay in PDP.
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Tumininu9192: 10:46am On May 03, 2022
LegendHero:
Is this not the new Olubadan brother? I think Makinde is trying to deny him the return ticket for senatorial so that could be the reason why he left PDP.

Let’s see how it goes for PDP in Oyo state next year. If this guys moves to APC, you’re gonna have three APC senators, let’s see how things play out.

His return ticket has been given to TEGBE
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by maasoap(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
how I wish you you watch his interview with Channels last two weeks, you will know, you see how the guy was talking like a baby, he owned up that it was Makinde brought him from APC and gave him the ticket. That Makinde was denying him the ticket based on some unsubstantiated allegations of not being a party man, not promoting the interest of the constituency in the senate and above all that him being a senator and his brother, the Olu Ibadan; will be too much for the family.

If he manages to get APC ticket, we will find out his popularity against mighty Makinde
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by maasoap(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2022
Tareq1105:

He resigned but yet to cross carpet or defect. So he retains his seat.
Thanks for the observation. I guess he found another the loophole in the law again.
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Adexxi(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2022
Hope to see you open a new thread by then to continue wailing .
Why are you letting your hatred for Makinde to judge him, politics is not a game of 1 + 1 , tell me a strong formidable opposition candidate to give Makinde a run for his money in the election day

Is it Adelabu? That will be defeated before 12noon on the election day , of course you know this

Or is it Teslim , remember OYO APC structure is in his camp, meaning your Adelabu might not have the ticket because Teslim wanted to be a governor since many years ago

You are really right about Auxiliary, anything associated with thugs I detest , only God knows if all these politicians can do without thugs as their military arm.......

Now that he, Makinde has the power of incumbent I doubt he won't get elected
1nigeriamyfoot:

Seyi Makinde fell long time ago

Those who knows real Seyi Makinde will understand he's a very useless & directionless man

Seyi Makinde himself underperformed

Seyi Makinde is owing some state workers salaries presently but will not be shown to some people

Seyi Makinde has grabbed many state owned land & converted it to his personal properties selling it out at outrageous rate

Seyi Makinde has borrowed lots of billions of Naira with no tangible project to show for it

Seyi Makinde relegated his deputy to mere houseboy & upgraded ordinary illiterate agbero to the post of deputy governor

6bn embezzled on terminal

28bn Naira embezzled in the name of streetlight mind you, the street light is no longer working whereas it's just about 6months they installed most of these streetlight

Over 5billion Naira embezzled in the name of renovation of stadium

Many people of Oyo state are awoke and knows the reality

The only problem is that we don't have a formidable opposition party with sensible candidate. APC is not alternative with the likes of Teslim Folarin as possible flag bearer because Teslim will be worse than Seyi Makinde

As for Kola Balogun, the fact remains that he underperformed but that's not the basis why Seyi Makinde hijacked the ticket from him to please Tegbe

Nobody knows Tegbe & Kola Balogun rode to stardom due to people's hatred for Biola Ajimobi

People of Oyo state voted massively for Seyi Makinde not necessarily every one of them hated APC completely but because of Biola Ajimobi

Mukaila Lamidi Auxillary is terrorising Ibadan & come 2023, the people of Ibadan will show Seyi Makinde the stuff they were made of
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by LegendHero(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2022
sirsugar:
you think so? Person wey use makinde influence in pdp to win election against ajimobi

Why did Makinde influence not win the other two senatorial election in Oyo? Hope you know APC won two of the three senatorial election in 2019?

This guy won because Ibadan people want to personally deal with Ajimobi because of how he speak nonchalantly and how he treated the former Olubadan.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Skodiswayze(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
LegendHero:

Let’s see how it goes for PDP in Oyo state next year. If this guy moves to APC, you’re gonna have three APC senators, let’s see how things play out.

Nothing special, just that he’ll be voted out, shikena.
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Adexxi(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2022
Wait till 2023 to witness confirm trashing by Makinde , don't ever estimate power of incumbency , OYO central and South will go pdp , only OYO North might still go for APC due to Fathai Buhari
LegendHero:

Why did Makinde influence not win the other two senatorial election in Oyo? Hope you know APC won two of the three senatorial election in 2019?

This guy won because Ibadan people want to personally deal with Ajimobi because of how he speak nonchalantly and how he treated the former Olubadan.
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by seunmsg(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2022
georjay:

Influence of who?

Ibadan no send anybody

He can't defeat Tegbe....

You think Tegbe can defeat the brighter of Olubadan? He’s not even a son of the soil self.
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by toba1909(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Be like werey don receive alert from Tinubu undecided

If you're sensible enough and followed what led to his resignation from PDP, you not be mad to involve Tinubu into it.
Dog!
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2022
maasoap:

If he manages to get APC ticket, we will find out his popularity against mighty Makinde
The guy is a baby politician, the way he was lamenting that day, I was pissed off. He wasn't talking like a real Nigeria politician. The one that annoys me most was when he was mentioning how he has been giving the so called elders money and yet, they are still against him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Amavisca(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
LegendHero:

Let’s see how it goes for PDP in Oyo state next year. If this guy moves to APC, you’re gonna have three APC senators, let’s see how things play out.

Na u understand the game Makinde dey play with that senatorial ticket...
Nigeria's governor are just Emperors
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by awo666(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2022
What I know is Makinde should be very careful in Ibarapa because he would most likely lose that area of Oyo South.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Nisiw366: 1:59pm On May 03, 2022
seunmsg:

You think Tegbe can defeat the brighter of Olubadan? He’s not even a son of the soil self.
Who told you tegbe isn't son of the soil?. A whole mogaji
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by garfield1: 2:12pm On May 03, 2022
awo666:
What I know is Makinde should be very careful in Ibarapa because he would most likely lose that area of Oyo South.

Why
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Peacecore: 2:28pm On May 03, 2022
RichDad1:

You read, comprehend and understand nothing.
He is not the Olubadan but his younger brother.
see as e take rush make e come clear us say im party PDP no go everly lose member 4 Oyo state.
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Peacecore: 2:30pm On May 03, 2022
georjay:

If he port to APC, he won't win

Na circumstances make am win that year
who tell u that comrade. Y didn't others that lose to APC use Almighty Makinde's influence? U don dey call butterfly bird now

1 Like

Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by lagosrd: 2:41pm On May 03, 2022
LegendHero:

You think so, he and his colleagues won the last one by luck. Now they have a sitting governor in the opposition and he is smart guy. Tell them they won't win a ward this time around. They will be shown the way out. It will surprise them
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by seunmsg(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2022
Nisiw366:
Who told you tegbe isn't son of the soil?. A whole mogaji

He’s Itshekiri I think. He’s not originally from Ibadan
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Nisiw366: 2:56pm On May 03, 2022
seunmsg:

He’s Itshekiri I think. He’s not originally from Ibadan
If he is itsekiri, he won't become mogaji in ibadan. At least one of his parents is from ibadan
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by seunmsg(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2022
Nisiw366:
If he is itsekiri, he won't become mogaji in ibadan. At least one of his parents is from ibadan

You can do your research very well. His father is not from Ibadan.
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Nisiw366: 3:08pm On May 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Then his mother is from ibadan hence the mogaji title
Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by Adexxi(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2022
Tell me who is originally from ibadan no be combine head form am , you need to go back to history [/color]

As far as he was named Mogaji therefore he is a son of the land

I really don't know what is we yoruba problem as far as you are loggerhead with someone over a position then you witness different fake talk flying all day
[color=#000099]

And as par Olubadan influence do you expect the King to start rubbishing himself because his brother was not given a political return ticket ? Wise up

seunmsg:

Re: Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP by ludorum1(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2022
Fatai Buhari is decamping to PDP soon
Adexxi:
Wait till 2023 to witness confirm trashing by Makinde , don't ever estimate power of incumbency , OYO central and South will go pdp , only OYO North might still go for APC due to Fathai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Niger Republic - Photos / 80 Per Cent Of Security Energies Channelled Against Igbo — Intersociety Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.