Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What's The Best Way Of Shutting Down Your Sex Drive Permanently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way Of Shutting Down Your Sex Drive Permanently (579 Views)

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way Of Shutting Down Your Sex Drive Permanently by Babara1994(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2022
A male friend of mine has been asking me this question because his sex drive causes him a lot of misfortunes. He doesn't want to visit brothels or masturbate.

If you know a better way to achieve this, your comment will be highly appreciated.

I came across one way, but it's somewhat dangerous. Perhaps there is a 'safe' drug one can take to eradicate testosterone completely without serious side-effects.

Re: What's The Best Way Of Shutting Down Your Sex Drive Permanently by Ballzproblemm: 11:23pm On May 02, 2022
Babara1994:
A male friend of mine has been asking me this question because his sex drive causes him a lot of misfortunes. He doesn't want to visit brothels or masturbate.

If you know a better way to achieve this, your comment will be highly appreciated.

I came across one way, but it's somewhat dangerous. Perhaps there is a 'safe' drug one can take to eradicate testosterone completely.
I suggest he seeks spiritual help , instead of physical
Re: What's The Best Way Of Shutting Down Your Sex Drive Permanently by Babara1994(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I suggest he seeks spiritual help , instead of physical
The misfortunes aren't spiritually induced. I mean his sex drive impairs his concentration and causes him to behave inappropriately.
Re: What's The Best Way Of Shutting Down Your Sex Drive Permanently by Ballzproblemm: 11:41pm On May 02, 2022
Babara1994:

The misfortunes aren't spiritually induced. I mean his sex drive impairs his concentration and causes him to behave inappropriately.
that's what I'm saying, just because you not seeing the consequences physical does not mean it isn't there , I too have been there do I no what I'm saying ,ask your friend if he suffers from low self-esteem , quarrels a lot with people and usually attracts negative vibes and have frequent bad days and cloudy memories, ask him all this if his answer is affirmative then there goes your answer.
Re: What's The Best Way Of Shutting Down Your Sex Drive Permanently by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 02, 2022
He should just cut d damn P*nis.
Re: What's The Best Way Of Shutting Down Your Sex Drive Permanently by Sisora(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2022
Make him go do wetin him go regret later o
Re: What's The Best Way Of Shutting Down Your Sex Drive Permanently by Benki003(m): 2:25am On May 03, 2022
Cut off the power house grin grin it's that simple

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause For That / Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served / Married Female Banker Exposed In Viral Blowwwjob Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.