Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Encounter With An Abuja Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With An Abuja Babe (6431 Views)

My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by HandsomeGuyman(m): 4:52am On May 03, 2022
I still can't forget my experience with this Abuja girl I've been chatting with for a long time.
I have been inviting her to come to my house since December and she has been giving me excuses.
On Sunday, she finally decided to come and what happened next shocked me to the bone.
I bought her food from a Fast food and after eating, something led to another and it was time to have sex; this girl asked me if i have a condom.
I had a pack of condom but i didn't want her to think otherwise or call me a womanizer for storing condoms in my house and so.
The moment i told her that i don't have, she said she has shocked
This Abuja babe brought out condom from her bag and gave to me ooo grin cheesy
For me, i have removed her from my list of girlfriend ooo.
Which reasonable/responsible girl will be moving around with packets of condom if not a prostitute?
What do you think?
Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
ishilove

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by cl0r0x: 5:00am On May 03, 2022
Two can play that game. She knew u were gonna kpansh and didn't want excuses.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by HandsomeGuyman(m): 5:02am On May 03, 2022
Fear catch me.. I don't believe you ooo.. That girl is a big time Abuja runs babe cheesy
cl0r0x:
Two can play that game. She knew u were gonna kpansh and didn't want excuses.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Waakanda: 5:17am On May 03, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by virginchaser(m): 5:20am On May 03, 2022
What is the big deal in having condom in her bag? In a company where i worked, a pack of condom would be put inside globe compartment of every vehicle that came in for routine service and pre mob. Every Friday HSE department distributed condoms to everyone male or female. Please attend seminars on AIDS day, Dec 1 precisely and get educated about this stuffs. Back to bed bro.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by HandsomeGuyman(m): 5:22am On May 03, 2022
At least you said the company where you work. This babe doesn't work in such company bro.
virginchaser:
What is the big deal in having condom in her bag? In a company where i worked a pack of condom we be put inside globe compartment of every vehicle that came in for routine service and pre mob. Every Friday HSE department distributed condoms to everyone male or female. Please attend seminars on AIDS day, Dec 1 precisely and get educated about this stuffs. Back to bed bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by HandsomeGuyman(m): 5:24am On May 03, 2022
Do you move with condoms?
Waakanda:
smiley
Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by robinso01(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2022
She's just trying to be careful na, knowing fully what she's coming for. I see no big deal here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Kimiso(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
I still can't forget my experience with this Abuja girl I've been chatting with for a long time.
I have been inviting her to come to my house since December and she has been giving me excuses.
On Sunday, she finally decided to come and what happened next shocked me to the bone.
I bought her food from a Fast food and after eating, something led to another and it was time to have sex; this girl asked me if i have a condom.
I had a pack of condom but i didn't want her to think otherwise or call me a womanizer for storing condoms in my house and so.
Which reasonable/responsible girl will be moving around with packets of condom if not a prostitute?
What do you think?
Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
bro that girl is just loyal to you unlike some girls they will eat their eat and go their go

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Kimiso(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
What do you think?
Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
bro that girl is just loyal to you unlike some girls they will their eat and go their go please dont I abandon her
Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2022
Some guys na idiot dem be.

You should be even happy she is carrying condoms around to protect herself. She is even clean sef. You should dread, i mean DREAD the ones who would allow you go raw into them onto sex on first date.

The infection that you will get will be billion

26 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Anaerobi(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2022
It's normal thing.

That shows she's matured.

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by fikayormi(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2022
Wetin dey there ? So you should contract her with hiv / stds

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Skyfornia(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2022
She came prepared...didn't speak good of her carrying condom around. She would have insisted you go out and get one yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2022
Skyfornia:
She came prepared...didn't speak good of her carrying condom around. She would have insisted you go out and get one yourself.
oga, abeg it spoke good of her in my books. Its not a crime to carry protection.

In a world where i think alot of ladies are carriers of infections, for a lady to carry protection along with her tells me she values her health more.

18 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2022
Cutehector:
oga, abeg it spoke good of her in my books. Its not a crime to carry protection.

In a world where i think alot of ladies are carriers of infections, for a lady to carry protection along with her tells me she values her health more.

What will you think when a visitor came to your house, probably you don't have plates an tell the visitor you would have loved to serve her food but you don't have plate and spoon, suddenly she opened her bag and bring out plate and spoon for you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2022
Skyfornia:

What will you think when a visitor came to your house, probably you don't have plates an tell the visitor you would have loved to serve her food but you don't have plate and spoon, suddenly she opened her bag and bring out plate and spoon for you?
i will smile and dish the food for him or her.. Jeez.. Abeg my mind is not like yours.

11 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by liftedud(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2022
What would you have done if she wasn't with one, you would have kpansh without or what

Be greatful that she saved you of dying young

Be greatful she didnt even kill the fun when you said you don't av

Be greatful that she was man enough to say she has when you chicken yourself by saying you don't

Now you dey call her names

I no know wetin we guys even want

16 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2022
liftedud:
What would you have done if she wasn't with one, you would have kpansh without or what

Be greatful that she saved you of dying young

Be greatful she didnt even kill the fun when you said you don't av

Be greatful that she was man enough to say she has when you chicken yourself by saying you don't

Now you dey call her names

I no know wetin we guys even want

swears.. We guys sometimes are the ones bringing problems to ourselves and we need to call our fellow gender to order when they err.

Wrong behavior is wrong and we should call a spade a spade. Anyone, be it Male or female that thinks carrying condom around is stupid, i detach myself completely from that person because from that moment, i see that person as a carrier of wicked infections.

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by samiabigail: 7:49am On May 03, 2022
undecided nairaland don turn to sex site forum every day sex topics must come up rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by phemmyfour: 7:50am On May 03, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
At least you said the company where you work. This babe doesn't work in such company bro.
In her Company where they work at night, they go about with condoms

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by yuping(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:

What do you think?
undecided A girl is coming to your house for the first time after so much chatting and a little bit of trust she has for you and you are expecting her to come with a big Bibble or what, I just don't understand you guys if she had come to pretend like she is not interested you would have said that she is a gold digger and condom is for protection she knows what people like you think about and she doesn't like the story of one thing lead to one thing or we made a mistake one night and she will be the one to carry pregnancy for 9 month.
We should all stop forming saint, sex is part of our society.
Or did you in anyway invite her for devotion?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Globad(f): 8:14am On May 03, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
What do you think?
Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
ishilove

You're confused

You chickened out by lying that you didn't have a condom

She was sincere and truthfully admitted to having one

Rather than appreciate her, you're calling her names

What exactly do you want?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by when2(f): 8:19am On May 03, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
What do you think?
Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
ishilove

When brostitude jams sistertitude what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by bmdmix10: 8:22am On May 03, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
What do you think?
Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
ishilove
u are a kid.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by ExAngel007(f): 8:51am On May 03, 2022
You met a girl and one thing leeds to another.

When is time for the "game" she asked you for protection.
You lied that you have none when they are hundreds in your wallet and thousands in your wardrobe. She offered you one and now u blacklisted her that she is a "runs chick".

You that have so many condoms with you, what will you call yourself now?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2022
Op give me the girl number if you don't want her. Na her type I dey like

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by divineuk(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2022
Did you use the condom?
Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Paulianfa(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2022
She wan dash u sex on the first date? Runs girls is everywhere.
Women get mind wella
Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Nobody: 8:57am On May 03, 2022
There's nothing wrong with this.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Qpid5(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2022
KiZZiss
Ok let's see it from this angle
You had a pack of condoms in your house because you think sex can occur at any time
She's going out and she took a condom with her because she thought sex might occur knowing fully well she's visiting a man
You think you are a responsible man but you think she wasn't
Now Let's see it from another angle grin
You disguise yourself as responsible person by saying you don't have condoms while there are PACKS OF CONDOMS in your House. Your mind you won do am raw abi? That makes you irresponsible
She knew she doesn't have to pretend because what must be done will be done. She doesn't wanna risk her life for anything and that makes her responsible..
Op, come back and write your carry over next year because as e be like this, two of una dey d runs
She's a prostitute
You are a brostitute

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Abuja Babe by Simplelion: 9:10am On May 03, 2022
and you use it huh? dam it's could be punched you know, o ya go do test ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) / She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! / Bizarre! Two Corpse Found In A Sexual Position In A Morgue At Aba(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.