Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) (6428 Views)

Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? / See Wetin Yahoo Boys Dey Cause / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by NewDelhi(m): 2:31am On Mar 29, 2023
Who can relate ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by oz4real83(m): 4:18am On Mar 29, 2023
After some of these Yahoo guys killed a friend's mother and her brother last Sunday in Benin city through overspeeding, bad driving and even having the guts to run away after such a heinous crime, i just wonder how these people manage to have peace of mind and sleep at night with the kind of evil they commit everywhere. 😠😠

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by vastolord4(m): 4:39am On Mar 29, 2023
oz4real83:
After some of these Yahoo guys killed a friend's mother and her brother last Sunday in Benin city through overspeeding, bad driving and even having the guts to run away after such a heinous crime, i just wonder how these people manage to have peace of mind and sleep at night with the kind of evil to commit everywhere. 😠😠

And he survived? I have 1 or 2 married men who bomb but te don't live this kind of reckless lifestyle.. too bad

9 Likes

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by seanwilliam(m): 5:02am On Mar 29, 2023
NewDelhi:
Who can relate ?
lmao.
Maybe he think say nepa fit take the light by the time he go off the gen.
It’s been awhile bro,
from Ashewo thread grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by Hardcore11: 5:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Not every Yahoo boy misbehave. Remember Yahoo na street when both illiterate and literate hustle from. Illiterate when cash out go always misbehave because him never see that side of life since he hasn't been reading all his life. Because wisdom is found in books

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by oz4real83(m): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2023
Hardcore11:
Not every Yahoo boy misbehave. Remember Yahoo na street when both illiterate and literate hustle from. Illiterate when cash out go always misbehave because him never see that side of life since he hasn't been reading all his life. Because wisdom is found in books
if you see the way these Yahoo boys drive in Benin, it just takes the grace of God to protect other citizens. Unfortunately, the police and govt are not doing anything about it, when the police take their share of the loots, the Yahoo guys become free to live above the law.

5 Likes

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by everythinggirly(f): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2023
I saw a video of one little boy communicating with his client, and some people on the comment section were praising this kid. What in the world is going on? Why encouraging fraud at that little age?

I don't and will never support fraud and if you want to argue or don't agree with me,my friend pack your things and go to court!

Kindly contact me for your academic research writing services!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2023
oz4real83:
After some of these Yahoo guys killed a friend's mother and her brother last Sunday in Benin city through overspeeding, bad driving and even having the guts to run away after such a heinous crime, i just wonder how these people manage to have peace of mind and sleep at night with the kind of evil they commit everywhere. 😠😠
dey also used same reckless driving to kill my church member in Benin too!
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by Uthmaniyya: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2023
NewDelhi:
Who can relate ?

Im laptop na desktop,he no dey hold charge, so he wan first finish with client b4 him switch the control to nepa lights🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by WantsandMore: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Hardcore11:
[center]Because wisdom is found in books[/center]
Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by ibtommy(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

dey also used same reckless driving to kill my church member in Benin too!
undecided
It's a subtle way of shedding innocent blood to renew their money ritual. If you don't know, "go to court".

1 Like

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by EastAlchemist: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2023
One time oyibo men show my ancestors mirrors use an carry their people
Life goes around in circles
My annoyance with them is on the aspect of investment and being loud

If these people wanted to end fraud they will end it
But they like it
It’s makes people more miserable and trauma
Both on the yahoo boys and clients end
They’re all tools for the elites

Just selling anti depressants and drugs for depression
Instead of solving the problems that causes depression

If you don’t know we are all tools or pawns in the life of sin
when everybody finally becomes a zombie I wonder what will happen
Apocalypse I guess

Evil is winning
Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by brain54(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Easy come…

Well, easy goes!

1 Like

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by samuel051: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2023
The ones for Auchi na another level,the way Dem dey run speed no be here. One almost use Benz c300 wey he newly buy without number kill bike man and passenger yesterday night for speedbreak point. D idhiort no even wait or say sorry,he just sped off.

After Dem Don pack codeine and other rubbish full head,Dem go begin see things in slow motion not knowing say na fast and furious Dem dey drive.

One kill soldier man only pikin and 4 other children, including the bike man wey dey bring Dem from school few days to Xmas last year..

Codeine nai dey worry Dem..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by Truthsbitter: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Cool man...
Naija no dey get light..

No be say Nigerians youths like to on gen like that
Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by Rexymania(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
I hate internet fruadsters. Worse is today's secondary school children are into it

1 Like

Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by stanza(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/8-X06jzVkhQ?feature=share

How to edge boards.

Subscribe, like and share.
Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by jeph19(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Abeg who go teach me...?
I've been holding on to my conscience for too long
Re: But Why All These Yahoo Boys Dey Always Misbehave Like This (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lolss,

Yahoo Boys though. sad cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / 25 Photos That Will Make You Cringe Every Time / How Can I Leave Dis Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.