Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors (17624 Views)

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu / UK Has No Preferred Candidate In Nigeria's Election - British HC / Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
About 13 Northern Governors elected on the platform of the All Progressive Congress have revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari has no preferred candidate in the party primary election that kicked off today in Abuja.

The revelation came shortly after President Muhammadu Buhari met with some of the Governors at the State House, Abuja.
Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong who briefed State House Correspondents after the meeting, however, said the northern governors have agreed that power should shift to the South.

They are also expected to meet with the National Working Committee of the party later today by 5pm.

The President’s meeting with the APC governors from the north is the fourth parley in his effort to have a harmonised position prior to the convention.

The governors in attendance are the Chairman of the Progressive Governors Forum and governor of Kebbi State, Atiku Bagudu, chairman of the Northern governors Forum and governor of Plateau State, Simeon Lalong, Abubakar Baduru (Jigawa) and Babagana Zulum (Borno).

Others are Aminu Bello Masari (Katsina), Abdullahi Sule (Nasarawa), Bello Matawale (Zamfara), Mallam Nasir el-Rufai (Kaduna), Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Yahaya Inuwa (Gombe), Abubakar Bello (Niger), and the Yobe State governor, Mai Mala Buni.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/06/apc-primary-buhari-has-no-preferred-candidate-northern-governors-reveal/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by PrinceOfLagos: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Believe anything Buhari tells you at your own peril

The Buhari I know is a snake

I knew he was up to something when he called for only northern APC members meetings this morning

Tinubu is a disgrace to the south and a failure ..
Tinubu greed is about to cost the south APC ticket

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by criminalmindz: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
anybody from south that accepts vp, ogun kill u there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by MadamVanessa(f): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
shocked

I heard his preferred candidate is Lawan, he shouldn't do such an expensive mistake because Lawan is going to fail woefully and shamefully.

It's high time southerners drop their differences and rally around peter Obi and deliver the young man, let's put the north in shame, let's disgrace Buhari. The north don't owned Nigeria, that's a false and Idiotic statement. Who are they? They're nothing but backward ridden folks.

North have population, north have population, population my foot. Population that majority are stark illiterates and almajiris littered everywhere.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by FalseProphet1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
I see Southern Nigeria breaking away, I see Atiku ruling northern Nigeria. I see peace and prosperity returning to Southern Nigeria.

This I have seen.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by DonWest16(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Keep deceiving yourselfs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by espn(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by bestman09(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
sad
Ordinary primary election, APC can't organize well.

Association of political crooks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by SlyIg(f): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
For his mind now, there's no one good enough in APC that can clean the whole messes he has caused!

Then, let him recommend Peter Obi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
How can a whole party chairman be that partisan.

I know those spoiler from SE who knew nothing about the exegesis of APC are in this together.

Where was Adamu when men were working for APC?

Adamu and them will be disgraced Tomorrow grin

This is the logo ♾️ ♾️

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Earthquakes: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
My SW brothers right now

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by kennethfranc(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Believe this dullard at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by UrPapa: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
criminalmindz:
VP or biafra
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by kilisi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Buhari is playing games with this APC primaries.

I see this as the death throes of the party of strange bedfellows!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by socialmediaman: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by yusufu16: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Buhari is waiting for the last minute to announce his preferred candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by tiswell(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by olatade(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
APC is dead, it will be buried at Eagle Square. What happened to PDP when GEJ refused to honor the party's unwritten agreement is gonna happen, APC will break, PDP will be strong, Asiwaju will leave, all of his supporters will leave, and we'll all leave.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Believe anything Buhari tells you at your own peril

The whole tin na plan. Dem don already gather enough votes. This whole time dem dey Bully and entice the delegates. Dem already know the number of votes dem go get. Dem jus dey play everybody with the consensus, no election lie. I don dey write on this since

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Cantonese: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jagbajantis intete.

Before 2015 they called PDP people deceiving people, poverty development party, etc.

Today, PDP had their convention smoothly. APC has shifted dates, rigmaroled up and down, yet they do not know where they are heading to.

Now who dey deceive who?

Please youths votes for a candidate who knows what development truly means to its citizens. Choose other parties with decent candidates.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by seunmsg(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
We are heading for a primary election and nothing else.

74 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by inoki247: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Las Las everybody go dey alright
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by barbstee(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whichever way
I know Adamu can't say that by himself.

Who the hell is he to picks candidate for the party.
Where was he when the party was been formed?

APC may be set for implosion

Few hours to go

I don't blame them but the Judas
What structure does he think he has to be used against his master?
Just to fulfill a prophecy perhaps

It's time to show them who the master is

Few hours to pull the trigger

I hereby officially declare that

I stand with Tinubu during these times

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by 9jaBloke: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haha
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
criminalmindz:
See you. Dem don already get president and vice president. Dem even don already secure the votes for February 2023. Na Y Tinubu don start him plan B. These Governors jus dey use everybody head knack for wall
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Dmacqh(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bloggers must eat !!!
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by AdeniyiA(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
These people should be called MARADONORTH... I just read that they picked the spineless Ahmed Lawan... I laughed grin grin, they av kúkú intend to kill APC pátápátá
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Terrier99: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na so
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by chris4gold(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let somebody check on Emilokan of Lagos state o grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by emmykk(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is south west,they are too foolish. Support Goodluck Jonathan No they went and support north now see.

APC know that nobody can defeat Atiku so they have to do what they are doing backing Lawan. They are saying 11 Northern Governor bla blab support South west APC as president yet Lawan is still in the race.They want to trick southern APC candidate.

Even Lawan will be defeated hands down but it will not be as terrible as the way Akitu would have defeat Osinbajo and Tinubu.

The yoruba should as a retaliation support peter obi so that they can defeat north and unite in south the cup only slide the content has not pour out.

South South, south west and south east what are we go to tell our future children happen in 2023.

I don't blame Northern APC cabal if Atiku win it will be big problem for them so that plan all these to save their head .

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno / 47 Days To Anambra Election: How APC, APGA, PDP Stand / 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.