Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US (28932 Views)

Biden Reacts To Overturn Of Abortion Rights By Supreme Court / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video) / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by lexy2014: 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No. If it is overturned (and it has not been as of now) the decision will be on each individual state. Not all states would go for a total ban which would mean women seeking an abortion would simply have to travel.

Oh I see

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Gamesmart: 10:38pm On May 04, 2022
Papoz:
I support this.

Why do you support it?
Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Gamesmart: 10:39pm On May 04, 2022
arantess:
No to abortion

It is a sin against God

Babies lives matter

And when they have their lives, you will take care of them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Gamesmart: 10:47pm On May 04, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

It's funny that they waited for Roe to die before declaring that she was wrong.

Anyway, better late than never.

Though over 60 million babies had been murdered because of this bloody law.

How many of these "murdered" 60m babies are people like you willing to and actively raising?

How many unwanted children in Nigeria have you yourself taken in to raise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by bepositive11: 11:44pm On May 04, 2022
When a man has sex with a woman, he knows that he's taking a risk of getting her pregnant. That's why it's better to not have sex with people you don't want to have children with

Abortion has a lot of complications, so I don't support it

But when there's a situation like the one you described, the woman is also at fault. Even though it's not ethical, I will understand why the man decides to not be involved in raising the child

Either way, people should discuss all these things before having sex. It was primarily made for reproduction so there will always be the risk of pregnancy

jeff1993:

..... Are u Fvcking serious?? .... There are a thousand and one ways of not getting pregnant .... Don't get pregnant and abort it when u know the father wants it.

If it's like that .... The decision of a father to take care of a baby should be entirely his .... You don't bully and bamboozle a man to take care of a baby he dosent want when he has given u an option to abort it when there was still time.
Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:15am On May 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

How many of these "murdered" 60m babies are people like you willing to and actively raising?

How many unwanted children in Nigeria have you yourself taken in to raise?

We like asking such questions thinking they win arguments.

At least with my Church, I've visited an orphanage and provided food, toiletries and other basic needs for the children there.

I am going to keep doing that.

Do your part.

Also, young people should please stop fuccking irresponsibly and bearing children they can't raise.

It beats killing innocent babies a million to one.
Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by lexy2014: 6:34am On May 05, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No. If it is overturned (and it has not been as of now) the decision will be on each individual state. Not all states would go for a total ban which would mean women seeking an abortion would simply have to travel.

So what's all the fuss about?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Gamesmart: 7:00am On May 05, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

We like asking such questions thinking they win arguments.

At least with my Church, I've visited an orphanage and provided food, toiletries and other basic needs for the children there.

I am going to keep doing that.

Do your part.

Also, young people should please stop fuccking irresponsibly and bearing children they can't raise.

It beats killing innocent babies a million to one.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So that is your contribution in unwanted kids' lives?

You give them basic necessities once or twice a year in an orphanage?

That is quality of life, that you are fighting for, for the kids you are fighting to be brought in your world?

You are "doing your part"? grin grin grin grin

That is you "raising" them? grin grin grin grin

You would be happy and comfortable if that is all your children and the children in your own extended family get in life?

It is irresponsible for these people to be bearing children they can't raise, but you are advocating they have these kids when they want to avoid raising kids they can't raise in misery?

Man, stop talking crap!

It is always easy for people to take a higher moral ground when they don't have to take responsibilities.

Arm-chair morals!

When you are willing to give unwanted kids the entirety or close to the entirety of their needs in life, you can start advocating for them to be born. Not when you donate 1 toilet roll, 1 can of powdered milk and a box of indomie noodles for a year per child.

You are an irresponsible advocate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is quality of life, that you are fighting for, for the kids you are fighting to be brought in your world?

You are "doing your part? grin grin grin grin

You would be happy and comfortable if that is all your children and the children in your own extended family get in life?

It is irresponsible for these people to be bearing children they can't raise, but you are advocating they have these kids when they want to avoid raising kids they can't raise in misery?

Man, stop talking crap!

It is always easy for people to take a higher moral ground when they don't have to take responsibilities.

Arm-chair morals!

When you are willing to give unwanted kids the entirety or close to the entirety of their needs in life, you can start advocating for them to be born. Not when you donate 1 toilet roll, 1 can of powdered milk and a box of indomie noodles for a year per child.

Whatever, man.

Console yourself.

Baby killer.
Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Gamesmart: 2:12pm On May 05, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Whatever, man.

Console yourself.

Baby killer.

You are irresponsible!

And, Yes, my questions did win the argument from the start.

Stop advocating nonsense without sense to understand the implications of what you are advocating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Gnosis777: 2:56pm On May 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are "doing your part? grin grin grin grin

Man, stop talking crap!

Arm-chair morals!

You made very good points and the so called "advocates" want to trivialize your talking points because it isn't them living in the reality of these poor unwanted children. For instance, I see so many terrible stories in the crime section on this website. Pictures of children with their backs and legs bleeding because some wicked devil decided to take an iron and burn the back of a child because the poor child was simply hungry and took a little bit of food or money to buy food. The abuse is heartbreaking and yet I bet none of these fake sanctimonious muthasuckers truly give a damn about these children's plight in life. Why, because it's not them or their children so why should they? They are only obsessed with birth, they don't give a damn about human suffering. I bet absolutely none of these bastards will trade places with any of these children. Most won't even view the stories that I posted below and if they do, they still don't care........hypocritical wicked devils!

Here are links to the some of the stories that I have come across:

https://www.nairaland.com/6728500/abia-woman-pours-hot-water

https://www.nairaland.com/6470314/man-beats-14-year-old-housemaid-refusing

https://www.nairaland.com/6678465/boy-rescued-after-he-terribly

https://www.nairaland.com/6666323/mother-puts-sons-legs-boiled

https://www.nairaland.com/6366929/say-no-child-abuse-maltreatment
Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Gamesmart: 2:59pm On May 05, 2022
Gnosis777:

You made very good points and the so called "advocates" want to trivialize your talking points because it isn't them living in the reality of these poor unwanted children. For instance, I see so many terrible stories in the crime section on this website. Pictures of children with their backs and legs bleeding because some wicked devil decided to take an iron and burn the back of a child because the poor child was simply hungry and took a little bit of food or money to buy food. The abuse is heartbreaking and yet I bet none of these fake sanctimonious muthasuckers truly give a damn about these children's plight in life. Why, because it's not them or their children so why should they? They are only obsessed with birth, they don't give a damn about human suffering. I bet absolutely none of these bastards will trade places with any of these children. Most won't even view the stories that I posted below and if they do, they still don't care........hypocritical wicked devils!

Here are links to the some of the stories that I have come across:

https://www.nairaland.com/6728500/abia-woman-pours-hot-water

https://www.nairaland.com/6470314/man-beats-14-year-old-housemaid-refusing

https://www.nairaland.com/6678465/boy-rescued-after-he-terribly

https://www.nairaland.com/6666323/mother-puts-sons-legs-boiled

https://www.nairaland.com/6366929/say-no-child-abuse-maltreatment

Don't mind the foools with their stuuupid and senseless values.
Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by Gnosis777: 3:02pm On May 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

Don't mind the foools with their stuuupid and senseless values.

Trust me, I don't

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US by PlaYaJones: 4:10pm On May 31, 2022
prettyem:

How so convinced are you that you were wanted?

Imagine your mum aborted you, would you be here?

People should learn to take responsibility, use a CD or zip up

How much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion / China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment / 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.