Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Am Still Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Still Confused (574 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Confused by 300whitewolves(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2022
Still sitting here and thinking of how I lost my the new airpod I just bought. The painful thing is that I just bought it yesterday, the crazy thing, before I dropped down from the vehicle I boarded I still felt it in my pocket, as I left the vehicle just for me to return one ear into the pod, I couldn't find it again, I went back to search for it, maybe I could see it on the floor, nothing. Just sitting down here and I am seriously unhappy, I just wasted money just like that.
Re: I Am Still Confused by cherryCola: 9:17am On May 03, 2022
You're broke that's all.
Re: I Am Still Confused by AishaDant(f): 9:24am On May 03, 2022
Shouldn't this be under tech?

I don't see anything romantic about this post.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Confused by Cashio(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2022
cherryCola:
You're broke that's all.
in what way please
Re: I Am Still Confused by 300whitewolves(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2022
cherryCola:
You're broke that's all.
Don't blame you, if you lost an airpod worth 10,000 maybe you will know how it feels. Since I am the broke person, you the unbroke can help me out

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Confused by Jmichael1(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2022
I guess u will kill urslf if u misplaced 100k....
Re: I Am Still Confused by cherryCola: 9:53am On May 03, 2022
Jmichael1:
I guess u will kill urslf if u misplaced 100k....

lol...cheesy.
Re: I Am Still Confused by cherryCola: 9:55am On May 03, 2022
300whitewolves:

Don't blame you, if you lost an airpod worth 10,000 maybe you will know how it feels. Since I am the broke person, you the unbroke can help me out

Go and hustle, 10K is too small to make me depressed.
Re: I Am Still Confused by cherryCola: 9:56am On May 03, 2022
Cashio:
in what way please
Can obi cubana be worried cause he lost 10K airpod.
Re: I Am Still Confused by MAGG0T(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2022
Baba broke his piggy box, use the 10k he de save since last year buy airpod ..

Why him no go vex
Re: I Am Still Confused by Alapojames: 10:16am On May 03, 2022
Op, thank God say no be phone, if noy eh!! Depression go just enter

Them removed my friend phone from his pocket while the earpiece was connected to his phone oo.. Baba gain earpiece lose phone
Re: I Am Still Confused by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2022
cherryCola:

Can obi cubana be worried cause he lost 10K airpod.
no, but do you think obi won't look for his lost airpod before deciding to get another one.
Just because he's sad over it, doesn't mean he can't afford another one.
Remember na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Am Still Confused by dontrulee: 10:57am On May 03, 2022
300whitewolves:
Still sitting here and thinking of how I lost my the new airpod I just bought. The painful thing is that I just bought it yesterday, the crazy thing, before I dropped down from the vehicle I boarded I still felt it in my pocket, as I left the vehicle just for me to return one ear into the pod, I couldn't find it again, I went back to search for it, maybe I could see it on the floor, nothing. Just sitting down here and I am seriously unhappy, I just wasted money just like that.

You're unhappy because of airpod??
Guy, move on.
I can't be unhappy if I loose any of my gadgets because before I buy anything, I Make sure I have the ability to buy at least 5 times of it. So even if I loose it, it can be easily replaced without stress. Life no hard abeg. grin grin
Re: I Am Still Confused by dontrulee: 10:59am On May 03, 2022
Alapojames:
Op, thank God say no be phone, if noy eh!! Depression go just enter

Them removed my friend phone from his pocket while the earpiece was connected to his phone oo.. Baba gain earpiece lose phone

Lol.... grin cheesy
Heard that some people have the ability to remove your phone connected to your earpiece and your earpiece will still be functioning without your phone until they are out of your sight. I would love to meet those people one day. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Still Confused by fikayormi(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2022
I can’t count how many airpod I don lost for this life yet we move . The oraimo freepod 3 I dey use now , I no dey take am out except say e necessary even I no dey borrow anybody

No worries my bro you go later buy better and learn how to keep your things
Re: I Am Still Confused by Alapojames: 11:14am On May 03, 2022
dontrulee:

Lol.... grin cheesy
Heard that some people have the ability to remove your phone connected to your earpiece and your earpiece will still be functioning without your phone until they are out of your sight. I would love to meet those people one day. cheesy cheesy

Lol
You better meet then with Android 8, cause If stolen, you no go too feel am
You see iPhone, Samsung and other expensive brand eh, if stolen, na yoh go they talk by yourself like mad man
Re: I Am Still Confused by Sisora(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2022
300whitewolves:
happened to me once.

But mine was earpiece. I almost kolo dat day since I got it the same day from the market.

I walked around with my torch that night to find it but didn't see it.

Fortunately, I found it in my room mixed up with some of my clothes on the bed.

Just take heart sha

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men / Ladies Shake Backsides, Men Do Leg Work As Dance Enters High Gear In Church - Vi / 3 Things To Do When Your Partner Refuses To Make Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.