Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) (13306 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Sapalo: 7:43pm On May 03, 2022
Inside Life , what A Waste
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
Comic tragedy.
I swear… this should be included amongst the genre of comedy… there’s tragicomedy yeah? But comic tragedy grin grin grin
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:25pm On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
She Shot herself, and killed the man .
hmmmm osheyyy John Grisham

1 Like

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:05pm On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
She shot herself on the cheek and shot the man. Its a very typical route of a black widow.

He shoots he on the chin ......? Then with shoots himself? ,no one with intent to commit a crime of passion would be very thorough in the plot and not be this sloppy in aim. And she mocking him by his grave is again prove it was not near shot experience ( theres obviously no trauma you expect from a wife who lost her husband in an 'uncomplete sucide-murder'

And how did you come to this conclusion?
Shouldn't she have been in pain after shooting herself first before shooting him?she could have passed out before pulling the trigger on him due to loss of blood , excruciating pain , possible loss of vision , a shot in her face ? Is not a shot in her leg , your face is your headquarters , your brain lives there
Could they not detect her fingerprints on the gun ?
What about autopsy ? There has to be signs on his body that will lead to something
What state were they both in when they were found ?
If she really shot herself it'd be somewhere like her stomach , arms or legs
Noone likes to hurt their face

Yeah they gave us half baked news and we are putting the pieces according to our preference and we're also reflecting ourselves in this story ( rorsarch projective test )

Her mocking him could be because she really doesn't know how to express herself , grateful , shocked , scared and happy but sort of like " in your face , I'm still here "
If she really murdered him she'll most likely pretend to be so harmless so sad , noone ever suspects a woman who looks so helpless
Murderers often seem more sentimental , you see it in movies , you see it in real life , so that they draw less suspicions than unremorseful people

Some people like myself have a hard time feeling extremely sad or remorseful when we don't want to , and if they were calling out witches , they'd probably point me too
Grandpa died , I loved him , I wasn't sad
Aunt died still not sad , but loved her
Baby cousin died , didn't shed a single tear ( until after like 2 years of her death )
Jackie ( my dog ) died I wailed like a baby , couldn't eat couldn't sleep
Is that not jewjew grin

My friends can tell me they got in an accident, lost a huge amount of money , lost something and I have to fake that I'm soooooooooooo sad
They can tell me some really good news and I wouldn't know how to be excited, that doesn't mean I'm a bad person, I just don't know how to express myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by TheSourcerer: 10:16pm On May 03, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Shouldn't she have been in pain after shooting herself first before shooting him?she could have passed out before pulling the trigger on him due to loss of blood , excruciating pain , possible loss of vision , a shot in her face ? Is not a shot in her leg , your face is your headquarters , your brain lives there
What about autopsy ? There has to be signs on his body that will lead to something

Yeah they gave us half baked news and we are putting the pieces according to our preference and we're also reflecting ourselves in this story ( rorsarch projective test )

Her mocking him could be because she really doesn't know how to express herself , grateful , shocked , scared and happy but sort of like " in your face , I'm still here "
If she really murdered him she'll most likely pretend to be so harmless so sad , noone ever suspects a woman who looks so helpless
Murderers often seem more sentimental , you see it in movies , you see it in real life , so that they draw less suspicions than unremorseful people

Some people like myself have a hard time feeling extremely sad or remorseful when we don't want to , and if they were calling out witches , they'd probably point me too
Baby cousin died , didn't shed a single tear ( until after like 2 years of her death )
Is that not jewjew grin

My friends can tell me they got in an accident, lost a huge amount of money , lost something and I have to fake that I'm soooooooooooo sad
They can tell me some really good news and I wouldn't know how to be excited, that doesn't mean I'm a bad person, I just don't know how to express myself
most go for mouths ,, and the side mouth is centimeters away from the brain .
Gun shots residue on her fingers and check ic gun shot residues are on his ...... You see its just too typical of how spouse kill each other, its another form of self defence , a leak in the justice system , there are so .any leaks , only this is very typical.
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by TheSourcerer: 10:18pm On May 03, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Is that not jewjew grin

Well she will marry soon ,get lucky again after been shot by her husband but again he willbe the one to die, its a sequential plot ,it goes on and on.
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by UCHIHAmask: 10:22pm On May 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
Dear Men, always make sure say person wey you shoott dn die finish before kpaing yourself..
You are crazy!
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by alphaNomega: 10:23pm On May 03, 2022
Cokahot:
Bitch but u got forever scars
nothing plastic surgery won't fix, the useless man is dead

1 Like

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by TheSourcerer: 10:25pm On May 03, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Is that not jewjew grin

if it's a consenting murder -suicide ...... Then both partners should be dead , if its non consenting( crime of passion) , she should have defensive wound,ofn the back of her palms or for arms ,from trying to block the gunshot (usually hand over the face) ,but here she gets shot the cheek bone.? Nah...

1 Like

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by wiseone28: 10:26pm On May 03, 2022
E go pain the man for hell fire say the woman no die
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by wiseone28: 10:27pm On May 03, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A man attempted to kill his wife and commit suicide, unfortunately, he shot the wife in the face thinking that the wife have died, and he went ahead to shoot himself while the wife survived.

The reason for his action is still unclear at the time of this report. The wife who shared the sad news with the pictures mourned her husband.

She writes; “R.I.P....Alonzo Burrell. ..my husband 2008-2022������� u messed me up with this one”. ����

#wetindeyhappentv
Why censored shot in your headings i come think say u mean sh!t
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Chiraq77(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2022
mytime24:
Naija Bloggers and fake stories
b like APC and loan

It's not fake news,I saw this on FB,it was a posted by a black American
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Paulianfa(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by TheSourcerer: 10:35pm On May 03, 2022
Lamanii22:
hmmmm osheyyy John Grisham
read the story very well ,plot by plot ,does it make sense at all?
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:39pm On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
if it's a consenting murder -suicide ...... Then both partners should be dead , if its non consenting( crime of passion) , she should have defensive wound,ofn the back of her palms or for arms ,from trying to block the gunshot (usually hand over the face) ,but here she gets shot the cheek bone.? Nah...

Hmmmm good point , didn't notice that
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:40pm On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Hmmmm good point , didn't notice that

You're the crime expert here , I'm only making guesses cool
But you're right , there should be defensive wounds on her arm or something

1 Like

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:54pm On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Well she will marry soon ,get lucky again after been shot by her husband but again he willbe the one to die, its a sequential plot ,it goes on and on.

Well you may be right
One thing I won't lie about is that women actually have higher chances of getting away with crime , you know that damsel in distress ish where she just looks too soft and too innocent , like the ice cream killer , the bad women take advantage of this thing

Imagine killing two people and people strangers were hiding you from police simply because you just look like you can't harm a fly
Another one is Chidinma Ojukwu, the way they are petting the girl , even her interview was different grin
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by TheSourcerer: 10:58pm On May 03, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Well you may be right
One thing I won't lie about is that women actually have higher chances of getting away with crime , you know that damsel in distress ish where she just looks too soft and too innocent , like the ice cream killer , the bad women take advantage of this thing

Imagine killing two people and people strangers were hiding you from police simply because you just look like you can't harm a fly
Another one is Chidinma Ojukwu, the way they are petting the girl , even her interview was different grin
It has even been proven by experts that judgement of criminals are affected by the attractiveness or non attractivness of the defendant .... Chidma is one also claims self defence but again had no defensive wounds, . let me ask you something when one is been attacked as chiidinma claimed , how do you give two deadly blows to the neck ( specific delicate areas ) and simply claim it's self defence smht

1 Like

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:06pm On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
It has even been proven by experts that judgement of criminals are affected by the attractiveness or non attractivness of the defendant .... Chidma is one also claims self defence but again had no defensive wounds, . let me ask you something when one is been attacked as chiidinma claimed , how do you give two deadly blows to the neck ( specific delicate areas ) and simply claim it's self defence smht

I didn't buy her story one bit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by officialwdhtv: 11:39pm On May 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Why censored shot in your headings i come think say u mean sh!t

Lol abeg nor vex
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by ocregg: 12:01am On May 04, 2022
Wow shocked
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by MideMrPossible: 12:20am On May 04, 2022
Sad indeed
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by phemmyfour: 5:14am On May 04, 2022
Cokahot:
Bitch but u got forever scars
she's alive anyway
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by dominique(f): 8:20am On May 04, 2022
Sonnobax15:
embarassed
The painful part is that he isn't alive to tell us what really transpired between them..

Yes she must have done something so awful to make him want to take both their lives. A woman must always be blamed for every thing a man does wrong. Why not kill yourself and go and ask him in the afterlife, you can blame your mother for that

2 Likes

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by Truvelisback(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2022
dominique:

Yes she must have done something so awful to make him want to take both their lives. A woman must always be blamed for every thing a man does wrong. Why not kill yourself and go and ask him in the afterlife, you can blame your mother for that
How did u know that she must have something so awful?

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by dominique(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:

You think the cops wouldn't have searched for gunshot residue on both their hands to determine who pulled the trigger? Besides the angle of the entry wound determine if the gunshot wound was self inflicted or shot by someone else. You're a true crime enthusiast, you should know all this na

1 Like

Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by TheSourcerer: 8:42am On May 04, 2022
dominique:

You think the cops wouldn't have searched for gunshot residue on both their hands to determine who pulled the trigger? Besides the angle of the entry wound determine if it was self inflicted or shot by someone else. You're a true crime enthusiast, you should know all this na
Well from the point of view from a cops son,,,, gun shot residue analysis are hardly carried out except in huge cases , and from the side of her face its definatly self inflicted , it was a frontal jaw shot , then yes this would be a real case , but the side of the cheek? Which angry lover spots tat way ? Unless she was sleeping sideways and he Shot her ..... Even then she would be dead ,Dominique ......
She killed him , its not a male/female thing , its a criminal murdering a human , with the defence of
an un lucky shot missed in murder suicide case? Hmm. Hey Dominique , remember to smile smiley have a lovley lovley day
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by TheSourcerer: 8:46am On May 04, 2022
dominique:

You think the cops wouldn't have searched for gunshot residue on both their hands to determine who pulled the trigger? Besides the angle of the entry wound determine if the gunshot wound was self inflicted or shot by someone else. You're a true crime enthusiast smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley, you should know all this na
plus again it is very typical for a black widow to mock their husbands ..... Well of course she won..... Usually its the family members who notice this differences ..... The mockery ... The change of lifestyle , .....the insurance

Now I don't know why she killed him but she did ,
.where is the suicide shot to the man?
I'm fascinated by murder-sucides , but this is murder and a staged one too
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by lilyheaven: 12:05pm On May 04, 2022
crazy idea .
the only thing that came to his mind is to commit murder and suicide .
he is a crazy man.
ABANGWABOI:
Dear Men, always make sure say person wey you shoott dn die finish before kpaing yourself..
Re: Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) by kernniejay(m): 12:08pm On May 04, 2022
CheedyJ:

All una own no dey pass 'gbola' as if that's d only thing there's in life, haba..
That guy Kris216 and NwaAmaipke don't know anything else apart from gbola.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. / . / Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.