Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (13287 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
I have done a survey on reasons people give to quit a relationship and all I got was these funny responses.  After acting suspiciously, u may be inquisitive to know whats wrong and this is what u get.

1. Am sorry my dad said I should not marry a muslim.
2. Is it true u are an outcast? (osu) grin
3. My late boyfriend just raise from d dead and wants to marry me. grin
4. My dad said I should not marry a Jehovah witness.
5. My pastor said you are not good for me.
6. My parents hate your tribe.
7. You stop sending money to my account. (is he your father? undecided Geez!).
8. You stop calling everyday.
9. You are too far from me. ( Distance problem)
10. You talk a lot. ( That was how he wooed you)
11. My friend said you are too old for me. ( were u blind to notice that initially?)
12. You snore loudly. grin. (sing along with him)
13. You dont know how to kiss. ( teach him/her for God sake)
14. You drink a lot ( Good reason though undecided)
15. You always talk good about my friend (then check your dressing and manner of approach )
16. Our dog always bark when u visit. grin. (this one me laugh loud)
17. My ex is back from abroad to marry me. ( does that make me a sexx machine? undecided)
18. You cant speak good english. ( And you said yes when he wooed you?)
19. You are dirty (was he/she neat when he met you/you met her?)
20. You store my real name in your phone. ( I wonder what u expect it to be).
21. You dont know how to bleep. (geez!) grin.

If your partner left you, one of these may be the reason. Ciao!
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
22. You are too FAT
23. You are shapeless like an amoeba!
24. You have yellow Eyes
25. You eat too much!
26. You are NIGERIAN!
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2011
Antelope what do you mean you are NIGERIAN? grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
xynerise:

Ask 190! That's his NEW SLOGAN!!! - "NEVER EVER MARRY A NIGERIAN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG"!
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2011
190 is a slug. grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by sexsinners(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
I see you as a family member not a boyfriend sad

I don't know you ,lets just be friends  cry

you are too religious and i am an atheist cry

you are a very holy man, who needs to lead a church instead of a family grin

Lord jesus told me i am not right for you grin ( i know they are lying but it always make me happy).

your too perfect for me cool grin

your too kind wink

(most hurtful  thing actually happened to me, i called my ex gf  and here's what happened)

me:hey sweetheart would you like to go to a church service with me

her: excuse me who are you?

me: it's me(insert my name) your boyfriend remember?

her:you are not my boyfriend,

me: but, but honey,my sweet potato

her: ewwww get away from me.

hersadhangs up).

saddest day of my life cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by lindabon: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
xynerise:

21. You dont know how to bleep. (geez!)
Think that's the one i've used from the list. haha, kidding!  grin grin grin grin

Actually the line I always use is not on the list
"It's not you, It's me"  undecided undecided undecided

Works like a charm and saves me from further explanation.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by wetobe(f): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2011
Can someone translate this to english language, waro faaana laka zikrak
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2011
lindabon:

Think that's the one i've used from the list. haha, kidding!  grin grin grin grin

Actually the line I always use is not on the list
"It's not you, It's me"  undecided undecided undecided

Works like a charm and saves me from further explanation.
YOU BADT! grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2011
@lindabon. You really know how to end it. grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by shegosay: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
You are real,you got every point right i left my ex due to one of this reason

the funny part being say the idiot still dey call me .what for i don't know
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
^So which one is the excuse? undecided
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2011
Years back,I have tried d“i am an SS“twice, d first backfired;she insisted on bin wit me no mata wat.but d second worked lyk charm;d relationship bcam for fun,no strings attached,
Dat was denYears back,I have tried d“i am an SS“twice, d first backfired;she insisted on bin wit me no mata wat.but d second worked lyk charm;d relationship bcam for fun,no strings attached,
Dat was den
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Josh316(m): 2:00am On Aug 17, 2011
grin
Years back,I have tried d“i am an SS“twice, d first backfired;she insisted on bin wit me no mata wat.but d second worked lyk charm;d relationship bcam for fun,no strings attached,
Dat was den

wait till u jam a full blooded AA and then ur game will slap you back in the face, lol
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by MariaP: 2:12am On Aug 17, 2011
LOL, These days people don't say all that anymore, All they do is to start acting funny until you yourself get fed up, LOL
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by kandiikane(m): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2011
Best line= "Its not me, it's you." tongue
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2011
smiley smiley smiley
kandiikane:

Best line= "Its not me, it's you." tongue
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by dramenda(f): 2:41am On Aug 17, 2011
sagfgh
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by chelseabmw(m): 2:43am On Aug 17, 2011
U ARE A VIRGIN angry
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 17, 2011
I would love to read 'funny reasons people get dumped' e.g i'm vegetarian and you just ate hamburgers.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by kingsle66(m): 3:15am On Aug 17, 2011
grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color] mennn u guy's are soo funny and correct. 4 me it's better to dump her frist if u find out she don't like u use the Ss trick or outcast ting it work's.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by dramenda(f): 3:23am On Aug 17, 2011
My d
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Decryptor(m): 3:52am On Aug 17, 2011
xynerise:

16. Our dog always bark when u visit. grin.

Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by MariaP: 4:49am On Aug 17, 2011
dramenda:

My daughter is your reward
Once there was a millionaire, who collected live alligators. He kept them in the pool in back of his mansion. The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single. One day he decides to throw a huge party, and during the party he announces, "My dear guests . . . I have a proposition to every man here. I will give one million dollars or my daughter to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge alive!"

As soon as he finished his last word, there was the sound of a large splash!! There was one guy in the pool swimming with all he could and screaming out of fear. The crowd cheered him on as he kept stroking as though he was running for his life. Finally, he made it to the other side with only a torn shirt and some minor injuries. The millionaire was impressed.

He said, "My boy that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't think it could be done! Well I must keep my end of the bargain. Do you want my daughter or the one million dollars?"

The guy says, "Listen, I don't want your money, nor do I want your daughter! I want the person who pushed me in that water!"
grin grin grin

Dry joke
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by LagosShia: 5:18am On Aug 17, 2011
we to be:

Can someone translate this to english language, waro faaana laka zikrak

it can be found here (Chapter 93 of the Holy Quran):

Did We not expand for you, [O Muhammad], your bosom?
And We removed from you your burden
Which had weighed upon your back
And exalted your name.
For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].
And to your Lord direct [your] longing.

http://quran.com/94
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Mynd44: 5:30am On Aug 17, 2011
Your body looks as if half of Lagos has had it
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by dayokanu(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2011
One yeye doctor said I am HIV positive.

One babalawo said I should bring my GF for jazz
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by freepeople: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2011
sexkillz:

22. You are too FAT
23. You are shapeless like an amoeba!
24. You have yellow Eyes
25. You eat too much!
26. You are NIGERIAN!

27. You don't act like a man

28. You change your mind like a girl changes cloth

29. Your people exerts a lot of influence and control over you

30. You can't take care of me

31. You are not educated enough
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by pendo89(f): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2011
You deserve a better person. I know myself and how bad I can be! undecided Am simply not the best for you.
grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by kinguy(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2011
4 a 9ja girl try ;;;;;; Babe, i just lost my job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] / See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.