Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police (43947 Views)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Ola4lead(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2022
9ja police and trash...

So what is the reason for the arrest?

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by LibertyRep: 9:24pm On May 03, 2022
Something isn't just right
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by frankblinkz(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2022
buhari just sell this country give me my own share,i want japa comot.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by deflover(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2022
nigerian police
grin grin

wait fess
the husband is not suppose to call his wife
grin grin
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Testimony1988(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2022
That should not be the yardstick for his arrest, they should go further to check the call log to know if he's actually involved in the murder, that's unfair.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Ericnrm(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
For the Police to arrest the husband, the Police must have tracked and listened to the phone conversation with the help of the service provider.

Are you deliberately stupidd or just mentally lazy to go through the article?

You didn’t see where they said they arrested the last 3 people to call the line?

You’re just as useless as our police force
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Enny2013(f): 9:26pm On May 03, 2022
Sooo...it was a crime for d husband to call his wife.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by talkingdrivel(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2022
Very scary I must say
Nigeria police is such a joke aswear...they no even convince us say cell tower show say them dey together or something...so calling someone now is an offense
Abascoh:
So from what I read, they just arrested the last three people that called her and that is all. Is that all the Nigerian police have done? What's so unusual about a husband calling his own wife? A man was among the last three people that called his wife before she was killed and that's enough to arrest him and tag him a suspect linked to her murder? Nigerian police is a very useless security force.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Ericnrm(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2022
midolian:
You should just calm down and stop ranting like a child. Do you expect them to give you all the details?

Now I know that you’re a fvcking retard!
Same NPF that release almost all details of their operations to the media even down to future moves that they plan to make?

Stop defending shoddy investigating and pray that they actually find the real culprits cause this reeks of a setup

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Originalsly: 9:29pm On May 03, 2022
VillagePipu:

Arresting a husband for being among the last people to talk to his wife?

It is either the Police is not saying everything they know or they are incurably stupid

They Police always say everything they know..... as in he was the one to make the last phone call.... so it has to be that they are ehmmm......
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by 2special(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

Are you deliberately stupidd or just mentally lazy to go through the article?

You didn’t see where they said they arrested the last 3 people to call the line?

You’re just as useless as our police force
Na your entire family dey useless and it will never be well with your entire family in Jesus name amen
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2022
midolian:
You should just calm down and stop ranting like a child. Do you expect them to give you all the details?
and what if there's no other details?? Fuxk off you dumbass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Orpe7(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
So from what I read, they just arrested the last three people that called her and that is all. Is that all the Nigerian police have done? What's so unusual about a husband calling his own wife? A man was among the last three people that called his wife before she was killed and that's enough to arrest him and tag him a suspect linked to her murder? Nigerian police is a very useless security force.

Go n take up the job o wise one

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Efizzi: 9:32pm On May 03, 2022
Why can’t they just get the call transcripts ?? I expect that should be the first thing
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by edepie: 9:33pm On May 03, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/police-arrest-husband-of-murdered-fct-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember.html

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099728/missing-corper-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa

see Nigerian police o, how then do you thinks d husband of a missing wife won't call the wife? and also the brother? I wonder how they investigate matter in Nigeria. #nigerian_police_force. please do the right thing.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by buchiuzor: 9:34pm On May 03, 2022
If he didn't call, they would have arrested him for not looking for her. Now he has called, you still arrest him for calling his missen wife?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by bomasek(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
They are persons of interest, it's only routine of the police to carry out such arrest. When a married man or woman is the victim of a homicide,the surviving spouse is usually called in for questioning.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by SIMONEKPA7: 9:36pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
Stop fooling yourself on public forum... Crime has no exclusion, husband's and wives can be responsible for each other's death. So keep quite and listen to those who has sense.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by haslaw(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:

Your brain no dey work.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Gainman: 9:38pm On May 03, 2022
As from today men do not call your wife number if she get missing
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Ekugbeh(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
lol. Clowns

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
The police must have seen some conflicting statements of the last three callers of her phone number cool
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 03, 2022
talkingdrivel:
Very scary I must say
Nigeria police is such a joke aswear...they no even convince us say cell tower show say them dey together or something...so calling someone now is an offense
The police no go give that kind info ! dem go just throw 1 % of thier findings to let you know say dem don dey on track ! cool
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Chicky34: 9:50pm On May 03, 2022
Do now tell me, what's the difference between you and the NP?
Ehnn
Fackin racist

EjaikreTheViper:
Useless Afonja skull mining husband
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by seborrhic: 9:54pm On May 03, 2022
If the husband didn't call her,who else should?
That showed a caring husband possibly finding out about his wife's whereabouts and wellbeing.
If the husband's call wasn't found in the call log of the deceased wife,that should have been when he should be brought in as a suspect.
Nigeria police is a pure joke.
With all their noise about national ID this case should have been started and made relatively easy by getting fingerprints from the deceased and finding a possible match with the the national ID or BVN data bank.
Fingerprint that the western world started using at around 1890,which they have now upgraded to DNA since around the early 1990's, is what is still rocket science to our police in 2022!

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 03, 2022
Husbands are now endangered species in Nigeria. Oma se o.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2022
Too much of Nollywood is doing our 9ja police
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by enonche85(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:

He was probably invited for questioning, but our yeye bloggers tagged him a murder suspect by saying he was arrested all because of they want their piece to be read
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by wiseoneking: 10:10pm On May 03, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Useless Afonja skull mining husband
Why this now kea? Is okpuku
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 03, 2022
This is another reason why I feel children should start learning LAW right from primary school.just like mathematics and english...

The only way the Nigerian police will useless you is when you don't know your right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.