Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police (43944 Views)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by enonche85(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2022
seborrhic:
If the husband didn't call her,who else should?
That showed a caring husband possibly finding out about his wife's whereabouts and wellbeing.
If the husband's call wasn't found in the call log of the deceased wife,that should have been when he should be brought in as a suspect.
Nigeria police is a pure joke.
With all their noise about national ID this case should have been started and made relatively easy by getting fingerprints from the deceased and finding a possible match with the the national ID or BVN data bank.
Fingerprint that the western world started using at around 1890,which they have now upgraded to DNA since around the early 1990's, is what is still rocket science to our police in 2022!

Whoever killed her din't pick her up at night because she went out during the day in her nysc khaki, meaning it's someone she probably knows and also a call was probably made too. Her call log was checked hence the reason for bringing in those who last called her, so there's a likelyhood whoever killed her called her as well. It's now left for those invited to have a strong alibi.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by ayusco85(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/police-arrest-husband-of-murdered-fct-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember.html

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099728/missing-corper-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa

This is not the correct information. She was never married, she only had a child our of wedlock. The father of the child and his aunt are prime suspects, they were the ones arrested. Someone thats knows the victim gave me the full story
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by ayusco85(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
So from what I read, they just arrested the last three people that called her and that is all. Is that all the Nigerian police have done? What's so unusual about a husband calling his own wife? A man was among the last three people that called his wife before she was killed and that's enough to arrest him and tag him a suspect linked to her murder? Nigerian police is a very useless security force.

The story is not true. Don't believe what u just read up thr
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by We4all: 10:30pm On May 03, 2022
ayusco85:

This is not the correct information. She was never married, she only had a child our of wedlock. The father of the child and his aunt are prime suspects, they were the ones arrested. Someone thats knows the victim gave me the full story

I was shocked to read ‘husband’. Linda Ikeji’s blog and unverified news!

I even heard it was her uncle who declared her missing. I don’t know where they got the ‘husband’ story from.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Popesuccess(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
So from what I read, they just arrested the last three people that called her and that is all. Is that all the Nigerian police have done? What's so unusual about a husband calling his own wife? A man was among the last three people that called his wife before she was killed and that's enough to arrest him and tag him a suspect linked to her murder? Nigerian police is a very useless security force.
They might even start beating him to confess. Someone cannot call his wife again? Calling someone is not enough evidence to arrest someone

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by VULCAN(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2022
This is not science fiction.

Nothing less than 300million calls a day of various lengths in Nigeria.

No service provider records and stores old calls. The sheer volume of data will be prohibitive to pay for.

Even if they could, privacy laws will not permit such.

All they store is who you called and who called you

2special:
For the Police to arrest the husband, the Police must have tracked and listened to the phone conversation with the help of the service provider.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Ferdinandu(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
Even in advanced countries, when someone is murdered close family, friends, colleagues and associates are usual suspect until they are all eliminated by inconvertible evidence. You never know the information the police had which they never want to share with the public to avoid jeopardising the investigation that made them arrest him.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Boyooosa(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:

Common, don't be ridiculous, this is just an unverified report from a random media house and not an official police report.

For them to arrest the man, you should know that something is fishy....

Let's assume, that they were able to retrieve her last calls unknown to the husband, and they saw husband's number couple with two other strange numbers and they asked from the husband to confirm if they spoke recently and the husband denied....

Definitely, the husband will be on the investigation list...in cases like this, nobody is innocent until proven

It will be very funny that you read that some men or women kill their spouse silently because they cheated on them

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by talkingdrivel(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2022
It doesn't even mean they are on track....they just want to form they are working
Himtulie247:
The police no go give that kind info ! dem go just throw 1 % of thier findings to let you know say dem don dey on track ! cool
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Asswipemod: 11:07pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:

The only sensible post.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by ponishah: 11:09pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:

Sometimes it could help humanity if you could manage to keep quiet.
Keep quiet, read and observe events unfold to defined and meaningful directions.

I am not a friend of the Nigerian police and I don't think anybody is. But you are just paranoid!

It is unusual for police to arrest such high profile relative of a crime victim, even as stupid as Nigerian police are, unless there is a tangible lead.
So allow them do their job and make that mistake you have in your head, before telling. Or else, you may end up the real fool.

Nigeria wey people dey use their mama, papa, sister, brother, son, and daughter do ritual, na him you dey beat the gun so.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 03, 2022
talkingdrivel:
It doesn't even mean they are on track....they just want to form they are working
Na Naija Police wooo ! Dem go just perform wonders when you don already given up on dem grin grin grin
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Yankee101: 11:29pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:

It's not just calls.

Their last location can be pinged to the nearest cell tower in proximity to where she was killed. Using time of death in the autopsy and the location of these persons near her can trigger arrests

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by coldFLARES1(m): 11:36pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
If I echo you now, them go say no wetin police do my family that year na im cause the bad belle.

Just check out!!
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by symbianDON(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
ultra useless pro max

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by BRATISLAVA: 11:37pm On May 03, 2022
lendahand:
Unprofessional move. Didn't the husband complain of his missing wife? What if the abductors were random kidnappers that did the evil deed without planning it? While the husband can be an accomplice, arresting him simply on the basis of phonecall is disgusting

It happens all over the world. But it appears that people on this forum are more emotional than anything else. Even spouses have killed each other, so just because they were married doesn't mean it couldn't have happened. Unfortunately, that is how policing works sometimes.

May the innocent be freed.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by target100: 11:37pm On May 03, 2022
If in his statement he said he called her in the morning at say 10am and she was declared missing at 4pm while the husband called her at 3pm and in his phone he has deleted the said call log, this certainly present a motive for arrest
Abascoh:

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by BRATISLAVA: 11:40pm On May 03, 2022
Yankee101:

It's not just calls.

Their last location can be pinged to the nearest cell tower in proximity to where she was killed. Using time of death in the autopsy and the location of these persons near her can trigger arrests
If it counts.

But did the Nigeria police do all that? Or they just checked call logs and decided to invent what happened in between? Unless the reveal what they know, we can't say they are right or wrong.

If innocent, they will be freed.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by MideMrPossible: 11:47pm On May 03, 2022
This is an incomplete news report, there must be something the police are not telling us.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by ayusco85(m): 11:49pm On May 03, 2022
We4all:

I was shocked to read ‘husband’. Linda Ikeji’s blog and unverified news!

I even heard it was her uncle who declared her missing. I don’t know where they got the ‘husband’ story from.

The shit we read on social media is appalling
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by EagleSquare1(m): 11:49pm On May 03, 2022
Have the Police issued any official statement regarding investigations or any arrests? Until then...

Abascoh:
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Danjikanbauchi: 11:52pm On May 03, 2022
Abascoh:
normal APC government media judgement.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Asianjollof007: 12:19am On May 04, 2022
midolian:
You should just calm down and stop ranting like a child. Do you expect them to give you all the details?

You should rest and stop fuming like a toddler too, they have no right to publicize this kind of information until proven guilty. This is not a concrete evidence, they shouldn't tarnish the man's image.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by ArewaNorth: 12:20am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:

Do u expect the police to tell u their findings before concluding their investigation?
What if they listened to their conversation and is found out that to be very suspicious?
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by rollywise(m): 12:39am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:

My friend calm down jor and let the police do their jobs. Do you think it's easy for Nigerian police? They are without confiscated gadgets yet they do their jobs if they want to. Those arrests Is starting point. They will get answers like what did you discuss with her on phone. It will be verified with the network provider if it's true. Let the police do their job. They are only trying to help and at the end of the day the innocent amongst them will be released. Na just that money go follow am. Na the naija way
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by BluntCrazeMan: 12:49am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:
Same thing I wondered.
Like, the real killers don't even have her phone number.
They didn't even call.
And if these men pay to bail themselves, the case is closed be that oo
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by BluntCrazeMan: 12:51am On May 04, 2022
midolian:
You should just calm down and stop ranting like a child. Do you expect them to give you all the details?
Then, why don't they keep the news classified until they have all the necessary details for publishing the news?
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Chatflick(m): 12:57am On May 04, 2022
Stephanie wasn't married. Linda Ikeji should stop this fake news. Stephanie only had a child out of wedlock. She was my childhood friend.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Heavensent01(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2022
the first page comments shows the kind of imbeciles that have taken over this forum

for Police to arrest three last callers of her phone, there must have been a suspicious conversation they heard or these fools don't know the networks have record of their conversations that's on history for a situation like this?

instead of them to wait for further inquiries they're ranting like idiots
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by treatise: 1:38am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:

I tire oooo
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Yankee101: 1:59am On May 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If it counts.

But did the Nigeria police do all that? Or they just checked call logs and decided to invent what happened in between? Unless the reveal what they know, we can't say they are right or wrong.

If innocent, they will be freed.

Your calls/messages/location can be monitored in naija.

3 security agencies have that capacity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.