Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police (43945 Views)

Abuja Corper, Stephanie Terungwa Buried (Pictures) / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Ishilove: 2:24am On May 04, 2022
Junk news. The man and Stephanie were not married, he was just her baby daddy. She was cohabiting with him in Abuja where she was serving. She left her home with her one year old son in a vehicle which may or may not have been an Uber, and for three good days the man did not hear from her, neither did he raise an alarm.

Stephanie's body was not tampered with for rituals, mind you. Her face was badly burned with acid, but the rest of her was intact. She had been dead long before the news of her disappearance went viral, and they were only able to identify her after the news went viral because the police were waiting for someone to come report a missing person. She had no ID as at the time her corpse was found, so this made it more difficult for them.

The baby daddy is a person of interest because how can your girlfriend be missing for days with your infant son and you didn't raise an alarm? Super suspish

The baby daddy's sister received a call to go pick up the baby at a church, and that was where she found the ID, purse, some personal effects and the baby.

The crime seems more like a crime of passion because the deceased's face was almost completely destroyed with acid, as if whoever killed her did not want her identified. There is more to this case than meets the eyes and believe me, the baby daddy is very important person of interest.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Harshweather(m): 2:34am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:
So from what I read, they just arrested the last three people that called her and that is all. Is that all the Nigerian police have done? What's so unusual about a husband calling his own wife? A man was among the last three people that called his wife before she was killed and that's enough to arrest him and tag him a suspect linked to her murder? Nigerian police is a very useless security force.

grin if you want to know how useless they try and fall into their trip. All those cursed trouble will use you do Industrial attachment (IT) police are indeed useless in this useless corn- tree. Spit
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by LegacyB: 2:43am On May 04, 2022
midolian:
You should just calm down and stop ranting like a child. Do you expect them to give you all the details?
Don’t mind these under 16 Nairaland committee of justice. Nothing they don’t wail about. As if they know more than the Police. Online e-warriors.
If they read same news abroad you will see them hailing the Police abroad sharply.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Mokason288(m): 2:57am On May 04, 2022
2special:
For the Police to arrest the husband, the Police must have tracked and listened to the phone conversation with the help of the service provider.
STFU

DO you think Nigeria police has time to track calls?
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by ozoono(m): 3:14am On May 04, 2022
Nbotee:

Their uselessness is on a whole different level. And they are quick to announce the news to the public. Instead of invite him for questioning and concluding investigations, they quickly rushed to announce an arrest..
Very useless force. One came to check my IPhone 11 pro max. O my goodness d idiot can operate it oh. I was laughing
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:33am On May 04, 2022
Mrkcee:
Good!
If found guilty, KILL THEM ALL TOO! undecided

The police arrested those who last called the deceased on her phone, and you're here ranting "kill them"??

Do you know this can happen to anyone?

So you even think a murderer or ritualist will call a victim's phone just before the killing?
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by ibechris(m): 4:25am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:
So from what I read, they just arrested the last three people that called her and that is all. Is that all the Nigerian police have done? What's so unusual about a husband calling his own wife? A man was among the last three people that called his wife before she was killed and that's enough to arrest him and tag him a suspect linked to her murder? Nigerian police is a very useless security force.

That is not the story man.
This lady got missing for 4 days and the boyfriend never called,and funny as it seems,the baby too got missing the same day the lady disappeared.

What it means is that,the said lady has a baby with this guy and both of them were cohabiting while in Abuja before she got missing.

The arrest was a tip off indeed.
The police will leave no stone unturned.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by ibechris(m): 4:31am On May 04, 2022
This could be true.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Decency2020(f): 4:34am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:

That is our country It is wrong for somebody to call his spouse again. Our police are tained to extort money from the masses and not to do police work and they say they are your friend
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Enyimbamercedes: 4:38am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:

That is how we solve our crime o! The information they request from tracking includes last 5 numbers called and received and location of cell tower.

Where our intelligence ends is to cross-reference the location of phones of the suspect with the location of the victims phone. If they were in the same vicinity; then you have a suspect.
OR

You check the calls the husband and others were making at the suspected time she disappeared and see if the phone they called was pinging of the same tower of that as the victim. Then you know they could have an accomplice. It is a lot of work to investigate a murder and catch the real culprit
You just don’t pick every one called or who called!!!
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by drololaaof: 4:40am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:
You are quite right,have they listen to the voice call? God save us that nothing bad should happen to our loved ones
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by dalass(f): 4:41am On May 04, 2022
realstars:
So weting the husband do na? When is it a crime to communicate with my wife?

The police know more about criminal cases than you! They've had cases where husbands have killed wives and fathers who've killed son's etc. If he's innocent, it'll be proven there

In any case, everyone is a suspect o cool

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by dalass(f): 4:45am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:

I think we should allow them to do their jobs...The police know more about criminal cases than you! They've had cases where husbands have killed wives for rituals or for jealousy. . If he's innocent, it'll be proven there

In any case, everyone is a suspect o cool
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Bnladan(m): 4:49am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:
From the little I know even from the movies, the partners are always the first suspects until proven otherwise. That's y they are called suspects. So let's wait and see how it unfolds.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Cashio(m): 6:15am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:
It could equally give a clue. Perhaps what was their last discussion, were was he, how is he relates to the other two guys, etc. I believe they have their reasons for arresting him instead of just calling him for questioning. I just hope it is not another clout chasing
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Mrkcee(m): 6:21am On May 04, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

The police arrested those who last called the deceased on her phone, and you're here ranting "kill them"??

Do you know this can happen to anyone?

So you even think a murderer or ritualist will call a victim's phone just before the killing?
Exactly, why I said if found guilty!
I understand ur point clearly, but that's normal naija police.
It's unfortunate they had to arrest the last 3 people that called her, but that might be a lead.
They said ARRESTED not CONVICTED.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by texazzpete(m): 6:22am On May 04, 2022
LegacyB:

Don’t mind these under 16 Nairaland committee of justice. Nothing they don’t wail about. As if they know more than the Police. Online e-warriors.
If they read same news abroad you will see them hailing the Police abroad sharply.

I wonder how old you are if you think the forensics capabilities of the Nigerian police is anywhere close to that of professional police corps in the West.

If you read the news abroad, you can be sure there’s fingerprints or DNA tests done, or CCTV footage analyzed. Here?

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by akanbiaa(m): 6:22am On May 04, 2022
Abascoh:
Exactly ,they could not even investigate deeper to get the audio of what was discussed in the last 3 calls.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:27am On May 04, 2022
2special:
For the Police to arrest the husband, the Police must have tracked and listened to the phone conversation with the help of the service provider.
Mtcheew. Seems you don't know Nigerian police.
Besides, service providers don't keep recordings of voice calls of all their subscribers, only those who are of interest with permission from the ONSA.
So that excuse is flat out wrong.
The Nigerian police are just being their usual self.
Incompetent
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:29am On May 04, 2022
midolian:
You should just calm down and stop ranting like a child. Do you expect them to give you all the details?
And why not?
Is police secret service?
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by richymbaa: 6:31am On May 04, 2022
Ishilove:
Junk news. The man and Stephanie were not married, he was just her baby daddy. She was cohabiting with him in Abuja where she was serving. She left her home with her one year old son in a vehicle which may or may not have been an Uber, and for three good days the man did not hear from her, neither did he raise an alarm.

Stephanie's body was not tampered with for rituals, mind you. Her face was badly burned with acid, but the rest of her was intact. She had been dead long before the news of her disappearance went viral, and they were only able to identify her after the news went viral because the police were waiting for someone to come report a missing person. She had no ID as at the time her corpse was found, so this made it more difficult for them.

The baby daddy is a person of interest because how can your girlfriend be missing for days with your infant son and you didn't raise an alarm? Super suspish

The baby daddy's sister received a call to go pick up the baby at a church, and that was where she found the ID, purse, some personal effects and the baby.

The crime seems more like a crime of passion because the deceased's face was almost completely destroyed with acid, as if whoever killed her did not want her identified. There is more to this case than meets the eyes and believe me, the baby daddy is very important person of interest.

I read your analysis from top to bottom and man, I must say that you are highly cerebral.

The only logical comment I've read on this story so far.

Seems you watch a lot of Investigation and Discovery channel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by othreezee: 8:41am On May 04, 2022
There is nothing wrong with bringing the husband in for questioning but making it public news is the problem to be frank.. the girl was staying with her uncle not her husband and her uncle was the first person to declare her missing not the husband... Let them check out his allibi.. check CCTV footage too where the child was picked.. ATMs have built in camera and most plazas in abuja have CCTV.. the police should check the radius of the last ping from her cell phone and check the ping from her husband's phone at that point in time too to be able to get concrete information before making things public..
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by rita25(f): 11:15am On May 04, 2022
IF YOU ARENT INFORMED DONT COME ON SOCIAL MEDIA ANDSTART TYPING THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT....THE GUY HAD ISSUES,THEY WERE NOT TRUELLY MARRIED AND HER PHONE REVEALED SOME DETAILS AND WHEN HE WAS TRACKKED IT ALSO LINKED TO HIM SO BE CAREFUL WHEN U GO RANTING ON WHAT YOU DONT KNOW.
Abascoh:
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 04, 2022
So the husband killed her? Hmmm.
Re: Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police by talkingdrivel(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2022
True they do sometimes
Himtulie247:
Na Naija Police wooo ! Dem go just perform wonders when you don already given up on dem grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.