Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman (2525 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by dealordea(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2011
A question to modern Nigerian women, if marriage is so important to you women, then why do modern Nigerian women spend so little time focusing on becoming the best wife and a mother they can be ?, seems to me that they’re interested in everything this days, except being a mother and a wife.
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by 190: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2011
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by tpia5: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2011
site admin

is there a particular reason why you allow threads like these to proliferate on nairaland?

posters like deal ordeal, lefulefu, mobo666, tosinville, etc are a disgrace to nigeria.

we already have enough tribal bashing, drug couriers, 419ers, scammers, etc- so it's not like there'll be nothing to do should these apes of no origin[b] not [/b] post on this forum.

most of the ones mentioned are already scammers anyway.
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Goldieluks: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
tpia@:

site admin

is there a particular reason why you allow threads like these to proliferate on nairaland?

posters like deal ordeal, lefulefu, mobo666, etc are a disgrace to nigeria.

we already have enough tribal bashing, drug couriers, 419ers, scammers, etc- so it's not like there'll be nothing to do should these apes of no origin[b] not [/b] post on this forum.

i agree with you,oh my sister. undecided
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Tosinville(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2011
Lmao! una no go wound nigerian women for this site & its bad they can't even depend themselves.
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2011
tpia@:

site admin

posters like deal ordeal, lefulefu, mobo666, tosinville, etc are a disgrace to nigeria.

Babe said it best, "A prophet has no honor in his own country".
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by 190: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2011
Lol @ replies on here grin grin
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Godmother(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2011
deal_ordea:

A question to modern Nigerian women, if marriage is so important to you women, then why do modern Nigerian women spend so little time focusing on becoming the best wife and a mother they can be ?, seems to me that they’re interested in everything this days, except being a mother and a wife.

Because they are intent on giving you "like" for "like". You expect her to be perfect when you are not undecided angry
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 12, 2011
Who dates your kind?
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by LongOne1(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2011
Correction, not all Modern Nigerian women are like this. We still have some that are potentially good for ‘Wifing’.

Give her benefit of the doubt and stop generalising, consider each one innocent until proven guilty, as opposed to guilty.

If that doesn’t suit you, then go and marry one of your local village champions, lol
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

site admin

you dont own nairaland so shut up.let the op speak his mind angry
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2011
OP all that naija women think about are expensive clothes and black berry grin
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Goldieluks: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
lefulefu:

OP all that naija women think about are expensive clothes and black berry grin

Yes those of them in Nija,who got no class.
stop generalising please.
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by leuelliot(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia!!! let em be its persons like him that make it interesting in a weird, crazy way
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yes those of them in Nija,who got no class.
stop generalising please.
In naija its considered classy if ya a chick and own a black berry grin
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by tpia5: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2011
this monkey has reached here?
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Goldieluks: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2011
undecided
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by 190: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

this monkey has reached here?
ugly igbo girl grin
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by MrsChima(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
She is not Igbo. lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by tpia5: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^why are you AAs supporting this monkey?

is he AA?

ie one of you?
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by MrsChima(f): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
I am not AA and I don't support monkeys.  I don't care if he is AA, MA, CA, or FA. 

No.
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by eridah2007(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
Lolz
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by tpia5: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am not AA and I don't support monkeys. I don't care if he is AA, MA, CA, or FA.

No.

is the monkey working for you AAs then?
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Nayah(f): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
I don't really understand why this is all about women this, Nigerian women that: a couple is made by 2 persons so everyone must think about how can we evolve together and not always bashing or blaming just one side ( the same for women) poster have you ever asked yourself if husband or should I say Nigerian men are "the best ones" or why they're not focusing of making shine their sisters, respect them by giving them the place they deserve without always complaining?

Seriously, both sides (couple) have to discuss, understand and communicate to overcome these " trust crisis" which is just a misunderstanding matter
And please my brothers instead of complaining all the time about your sisters, try to focus on their qualities and you know they have a lot. And you sisters, for some who will be concerned try to seem less materialistic and show off your sensitive aspect, your tenderness and understanding
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by tpia5: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^so you really feel sainted like joan of arc, and it's you, a non-nigerian, who will convince nigerian touts, to respect the nigerian hookers they roll with.
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Nayah(f): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hi to you too tpia grin
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by MrsChima(f): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

is the monkey working for you AAs then?

I don't know and don't care. Maybe the monkeys will answer you.
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by leuelliot(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I don't know and don't care.  Maybe the monkeys will answer you. 

[size=18pt]HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH NICE ANSWER LOL[/size]
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by sleekch1c(f): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2011
lefulefu:

In naija its considered classy if ya a chick and own a black berry grin
exactly what kind of women do you rol with? undecided undecided
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
sleekch1c:

exactly what kind of women do you rol with? undecided undecided
i told you i dont roll with naija girls.i roll with them white dames cheesy
Re: Don't Marry Nigerian Modern Woman by sleekch1c(f): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
**rolls eyes** so u re one of these self-hating nigerian men with inferiority complex?ur comment shows it all.i feel so sorry for u,too bad your mother and sisters re nigerian women and u cant change that duh! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? / Date A Vegan? / Ladies, Dating A Guy Who Does Little Or No Petting, How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.