Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! (5575 Views)

I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Why Girls They Craze Like This. (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of getting married. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res . They waste away their early years running after men for material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after a terrible past. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next prey to fall into their love trap. A word is enough for the wise.

#Team Foreign Girls cool cool cool

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dude your inferiority complex is sick as f***. Have dated Caucasians and Blacks. They are all Gold diggas you just have to find the right one. From experience Africans F*** better undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Tbillz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Where is your mum and sis from?

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by vizkiz: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
thought this murafurcker is dead undecided

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okay! We've heard

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by IVORY2009(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of getting married. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res . They waste away their early years running after men for material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after a terrible past. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is not more, they quit you and look for the next prey to fall into their love trap. A word is enough for the wise.

#Team Foreign Girls cool cool cool
Irunooboooooooooooooooo, is here again

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Afrok(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is why internet users needs to be scanned and screened of brain problems .

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
SMH
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by chomytex(f): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op aint u tired of bashing nigerian girls?
Face your harmless foreign girls and leave us alone biko.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by FruityLass: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Just because you couldn't find love means we are evil.

OK

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by importexpert(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tbillz:
Where is your mum and sis from?

help me ask him please. mod this is a trash. please forward it to its home

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by pepperonii(f): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
but somebody married your mother and she gave birth to a cvnt (you) omo jatijati gerrarehere

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
This guy does not have an iota of sense.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by DOOSNAS(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
We hear u...am love wit my nigeria girl

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Cadamlk: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
What do mean TEAM OF FOREIGN GILRS?.If you guys are really foreign as you claim,what do you know about Nigeria let alone their girls.Or you just jumped into conclusion because they refused to accept you lesbian advances?In conclusion,I know some group of guys are responsible for this write up.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Tocheagle(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
BECAUSE OF HEART BREAK, NA IM MAKE U DEY KPARA ?. READ YA BOOKS, I SAY READ YA BOOKS

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by SirLegal(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
It's not surprising that female population are exceeding their male counterparts in this present world and due to this many ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of getting married. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res . They waste away their early years running after men for material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after a terrible past. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next prey to fall into their love trap. A word is enough for the wise.

Dude, I don't know your problem. Is it that you base outside the shores of this country/continent that will make you spit rub_bish about Nigerian Ladies? Or maybe you were denied love by a Nigerian lady(ies) some time ago because of your low esteem and you come here to vent your anger

No bro, it doesn't work that way.
I know you wouldn't change but just know that........ A MILLION WORDS IS STILL INSUFFICIENT FOR A FOOL wink grin cool

CHEERS

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
op keep ur advice to urself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
The infamous xenophobic misogynist is back! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
The infamous xenophobic misogynist is back! cheesy

u are always brainless. not surprised
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Mikeyjoe(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Now you must try and get a little brain. Better still go to google play store and download brain. When you have brain I guess acquiring sense will be easier.
The beautiful girls in Nigeria can make the earth shake.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
SirLegal:

Dude, I don't know your problem. Is it that you base outside the shores of this country/continent that will make you spit rub_bish about Nigerian Ladies? Or maybe you were denied love by a Nigerian lady(ies) some time ago because of your low esteem and you come here to vent your anger

No bro, it doesn't work that way.
I know you wouldn't change but just know that........ A MILLION WORDS IS STILL INSUFFICIENT FOR A FOOL wink grin cool

CHEERS

stop been abusive. you can choose to be gullible. its your human right
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
Cadamlk:
What do mean TEAM OF FOREIGN GILRS?.If you guys are really foreign as you claim,what do you know about Nigeria let alone their girls.Or you just jumped into conclusion because they refused to accept you lesbian advances?In conclusion,I know some group of guys are responsible for this write up.
[/s]

thrash

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
My father does not have an iota of sense.

i see

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
pepperonii:
but somebody married your mother and she gave birth to a cvnt (you) omo jatijati gerrarehere

u are a wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by SirLegal(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

stop been abusive. you can choose to be gullible. its your human right

Did you just say "abusive"? NO. I wasn't abusive. And know I never called you a Fool.
Unless you are having Guilty Conscience.
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by pepperonii(f): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

u are a wasted sperm
oshey useful sperm, we can see your usefulness

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by IVORY2009(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dickrider how u dey? grin
Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by excusemyfrench(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
As funny as it might sound, everything he said about Nigerian girls in this is truth and nothing but the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Damstarr(f): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tocheagle:
BECAUSE OF HEART BREAK, NA IM MAKE U DEY KPARA ?. READ YA BOOKS, I SAY READ YA BOOKS
no mind am

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

my mother is a dirty, gold digging and hungry nigerian _bitch that killed my father. That is why i keep opening these threads.
okay. This explains a lot...

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
excusemyfrench:
As funny as it might sound, everything he said about Nigerian girls in this is truth and nothing but the truth.

God bless u

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy / Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.