Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,075 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public (1799 Views)

Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by Starpost: 6:00pm On May 03, 2022
Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long time Boyfriend In The Public Place (Video)

Nigerian lady has allegedly break the barrier of waiting for man to propose, by taking a bold step, propose to her long time boyfriend in the Public place.

She knelt down and put a ring on her boyfriend finger and they both hug themselves in joy.

Source/Video) https://notice.ng/nigerian-lady-kneel-down-and-proposed-to-her-long-time-boyfriend-in-the-public-place-video/

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by Mooh247: 6:06pm On May 03, 2022
Emotional blackmail in public

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by BigRocky: 6:08pm On May 03, 2022
Feminist go cry tire today grin grin grin

Men remain the price!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by blackboy(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2022
I laugh in spanish!! What jokers. What is going on!!! And the guy no shame dey bring out fingers to collect ring..hmmmmm is okay make them kwontinue. I hope they eventually get real and grow up and married.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by Stephen0mozzy: 6:13pm On May 03, 2022
Trust me, if the man is not ready they'll still be on hold at proposal stage.

Especially if financial considerations are the reason dude had not proposed yet.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by Ballzproblemm: 6:14pm On May 03, 2022
I have no problem with this, however this move is very risky for a woman she should have done it private, men don't like when they're pressured
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by HeRulesMen: 6:15pm On May 03, 2022
If he doesn't propose, propose to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by Nonexisting: 6:18pm On May 03, 2022
Awon online feminists and offline dick chasers. E don red for the marriage beggars since aunty Rita leave them run go marry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2022
important question IS:" did he say YES?"
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by Machinegun91(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2022
Probably she's getting too old
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by derecho(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2022
Since she proposed, she must also be ready to pay dowry after collecting the marriage list from the groom's family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by God1000(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2022
Not bad, both genders can do it
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by rickpat(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2022
na wa...
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by virginprincess(f): 6:50pm On May 03, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeew, rubbish undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by drmuchin: 7:17pm On May 03, 2022
Time bomb loading
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by PerfectStranger(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2022
Way forward. One popular online feminist activist on my FB just got wedded last week.
Mk she go pay the guy dowry ASAP

Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2022
grin
derecho:
Since she proposed, she must also be ready to pay dowry after collecting the marriage list from the groom's family
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by godofuck231: 7:49pm On May 03, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew, rubbish undecided undecided undecided.
baby sorry what happened
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by Cousin9999: 7:53pm On May 03, 2022
I'm guessing she's doing this for shock value because...
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by Medianna(f): 7:54pm On May 03, 2022
Over smartness dey worry this lady.
If she waits for the guy he may never propose
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by virginprincess(f): 8:02pm On May 03, 2022
godofuck231:
baby sorry what happened
What happened as in?, I don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by chubinwa(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2022
I hope she provides all the financial needs for the marriage. E no end for proposals.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by fikayormi(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2022
Probably fake news
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by iRepNaija1: 9:24pm On May 03, 2022
What do some of you men want? You get upset about proposing. You get upset about having to kneel when you propose. You get upset that you have to purchase a ring to propose. Now you get upset about some women proposing. The hell do you want?
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by talk2hb1(m): 11:33pm On May 03, 2022
Hope He Proposes back as a reciprocation, Proposal should be 2way ooo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kneel Down And Proposed To Her Long Time Boyfriend In The Public by Islandlady(f): 5:49am On May 04, 2022
CAN NEVER BE ME shocked

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her To Stop?? / What's The Longest Time You Have Spent Chasing A Girl? / How Do I Cope With A Girl Who Doesn't Invest In The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.