Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) (79105 Views)

Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by ogatboy(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Open your eyes bro and see those who are trying to usher in 3rd world war ..look towards those that encouraged Zelensky to provoke Russia

Explain the provocation. Another person comes to my land and you say I should not fight back?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by pacesetting: 10:59pm On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Open your eyes bro and see those who are trying to usher in 3rd world war ..look towards those that encouraged Zelensky to provoke Russia
One question please. How did Zelensky provoke Russia?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by mayor1814: 10:59pm On May 03, 2022
Sunnyja:
I never knew you were in Ukraine counting dead bodies of Russians troops? Wao, what a nice job.

Go and check reliable sources you will see all the figures there. USA being the world power is no child play. Russia is just forcing it.

Whether Russia or China likes it or not, USA will always be the world power till God's Kingdom comes.

5 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by TerAdo: 11:00pm On May 03, 2022
I thought it's a system that would shield the entire Russia from the effect of nuclear weapons and this one is for him and himself.
This man should continue that was how Hitler started a fire that later consumed him.

5 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2022
Malory:
This man is hell bent on ushering World war European war 111 but the west is avoiding it because of the collateral damages it will bring. Imagine if Kanu was the president of Nigeria he would have attacked Putin and dare him face to face
FIXED
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by haffaze777(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Biafrans Doomsday Ship. This Ship can Wipeout the whole world in seconds. Standing by the Doomsday Ship is the 1st President of the Online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin grin

Stop this nowgrin

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2022
Wonderboy01:
Make dem end the world ,,, I won go confirm sumtin with the angel who throw me come Nigeria angry

I no say na NETHERLAND I tick for my paper ....
in fact where I fit see lawyer wey go take up this case angry
looooooooooool you crack me up this night... The Angel sell your slot to another person
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by boyfrank: 11:08pm On May 03, 2022
Sunnyja:
So, has he stopped ruling Russian because of the imaginary Parkinson's disease?

Has Buhari's illness stopped him from ruling Nigeria?
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by toxtimmy: 11:14pm On May 03, 2022
De only way for some nigerians to see wetin dey right in front of their eyes is to put food, beer, money or toto right beside wetin dey in front of their eyes else you are just wasting your time.

SarkinYarki:

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by mpire: 11:14pm On May 03, 2022
[s]
SarkinYarki:

[/s]

Are you always this stu.pid or this is a special occasion for you?

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2022
nijanigga:
Unfortunately Nigeria and Co are just sitting lame duck

Abi wetin we for do grin
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by pacificom: 11:17pm On May 03, 2022
4ckyou:
the west should mind their business and stop escalating the war
Since the end of world war 2, the world learnt a great lesson which brought countries together against the reign of any authoritarian like Adolf Hitler. American, Britain, Germany and france led the coalition to form NATO, an organization born to defend the territory of its members against enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by martinslaura: 11:23pm On May 03, 2022
Wonderboy01:
Make dem end the world ,,, I won go confirm sumtin with the angel who throw me come Nigeria angry

I no say na NETHERLAND I tick for my paper ....
in fact where I fit see lawyer wey go take up this case angry

MY NAME IS ANGEL MARTINS. I CAN CHANGE IT FOR YOU TO THE NETHERLANDS BUT YOU MUST DIE FIRST. ARE U READY?

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Oddfinder: 11:24pm On May 03, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Putin is looking weak though....make him drop one smallish nuke nah!

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

....the world didn't end after Hiroshima but the Japs quickly fell into line!
Smile
Same way kiev and any other gullible country will fall in line and the world will continue!
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by SarkinYarki: 11:24pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

May cow knock you into comatose and drink women's urine. Damboroba.

May python squish your entire body into a pulp and bush cat drink rain water from your empty skull , Gbefu
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by ensamy(m): 11:28pm On May 03, 2022
Sick man. U.S is not even interested on all his nonesense threat from a psychopath. Small Ukraine tormenting this Putin.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Germi9: 11:28pm On May 03, 2022
I stand with Russia,Bleep America
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 03, 2022
SarkinYarki:

May python squish your entire body into a pulp and bush cat drink rain water from your empty skull , Gbefu
I hand you over to Buhari.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by treatise: 11:30pm On May 03, 2022
Will he keep flying even if his troops are decimated by nukes?
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2022
Na poor people dey expect make world end. Doomsday will only Doom Russia

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Amayabor1: 11:32pm On May 03, 2022
bakar007:

The west is fighting Russia and they think Russia won't fight back right? Lol only one nuke will end the Brits ,just one .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4eJvwtQJu4

Aboki, the west is not fighting Russia. Ukraine is resisting Russia's invasion of their country and the west is supporting Ukraine. If the West's support of Ukraine is paining you,take sniper!

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by LtChisom: 11:32pm On May 03, 2022
falseprophet:

You got it backwards bud...

Putin is trying to avoid a nuclear war but the west is hell bent on escalation

I guess your name is implying the false prophet the pig and dog called mohamed who ushered the useless religion of peace and violence islam.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Amayabor1: 11:33pm On May 03, 2022
bakar007:

The west is fighting Russia and they think Russia won't fight back right? Lol only one nuke will end the Brits ,just one .

And only one nuke will not end Russia? Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Oddfinder: 11:34pm On May 03, 2022
pargelenis:
Putin Zombies always blame the victims …
Just like you praise Buhari and blame the victims of Nigeria kidnappings and boko haram killings for not cooperating with the killers in the first place!
Oga stop saying rubbish
I'm a strong buhari hater. But i support Russia
I'm also a Christian.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by LtChisom: 11:34pm On May 03, 2022
bakar007:

All these hopeless head slammers and sons of the lunatic allah and pig mohamed always turning the truth upside down.

After'all this was how worthless islam was spread.
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Rawhumper(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2022
That is a real true spirit of an Igbo man.

As for Putin, he will be safe up in the sky
issuing orders while his subjects die like ants
down on the land.

If Russia uses nuclear weapons, countries
with nuclear capabilities will strike Russia
from all corners, and that will be the end of Russia.

So Putin is just flexing muscle that has a pull on it.

te author=Malory post=112496538]This man is hell bent on ushering World war 111 but the west is avoiding it because of the collateral damages it will bring. Imagine if Kanu was the president of Nigeria he would have attacked Putin and dare him face to face[/quote]
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Amayabor1: 11:37pm On May 03, 2022
Codedrock:

He is not hell-bent on anything. They are all stupid Ukraine, Putin, NATO and the US all of them caused this.. risking WW3 over this silly thing USA is mostly at fault though.. If USA wants to play Big Brother To The World they should act like it and not bait countries like Russia.. I mean what is so hard about UKRAINE making a law about not joining NATO? They were fine before NATO they will be without NATO... Also it must be said PUTIN too is paranoid

That is actually while the West (Chiefly the US) is supporting Ukraine. So that it will not become a norm in this world for one country to just wake up, invade another country and force the country to enact laws that the invading country want.

Ukraine and Ukrainians are the ones to determine whether to join Nato or not, not Russia! That is why Ukraine is a Sovereign nation!

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Oddfinder: 11:41pm On May 03, 2022
mayor1814:

Go and check reliable sources you will see all the figures there. USA being the world power is no child play. Russia is just forcing it.

Whether Russia or China likes it or not, USA will always be the world power till God's Kingdom comes.
Lol. So u really believe the US is world power?
Bro open ur eyes, ask ur sef wat would America have done if it was Jordan or Iran firing missiles directly into israel! A full scale war would've been declared already. We know as e de play with America. They ain't sh!t. Us is a billy that met their match..and they ran ran
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by SarkinYarki: 11:42pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

I hand you over to Buhari.

You sef I hand you over to Buhari
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Okobola146: 11:43pm On May 03, 2022
No be only doomsday. Rubbish!

Russian girls no sabi fok and their pussy too dey smell
Re: Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) by Amayabor1: 11:46pm On May 03, 2022
Guderian:

Exactly. But its obvious after middle east evacuation they are trying to paralyze russia completely
Ukraine is just the pawn

Let's even assume that your assumption is right. So, the west wanted to paralyse Russia, then Russia then took the bait by invading Ukraine right?

Useless assumptions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa / Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.