Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) (41354 Views)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by Benzemma(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2022
OGraffix:
if you are ugly, make sure your wife is beautiful.

He get why....for your premium graphics designs.... check my sign
ature

What if your pikin no resemble your wife,e come resemble you nko?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by Bluebrain101: 11:03am On May 04, 2022
Paxxcarl:
that’s the baby lol

Good sight cumrade grin
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by tobenuel(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2022
Congratulations my niggar BM..
It's actually child Presentation not dedication
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by ifycelebrity(f): 11:04am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
He never retire from fathering?
lolzzzzz
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by 4richminds(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2022
Wonderful and beautiful family
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by OGraffix(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2022
Benzemma:

What if your pikin no resemble your wife,e come resemble you nko?

Your wife gene will Modify the pinkin face... Nd still look ok
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by SNEFF: 11:21am On May 04, 2022
babies are cute
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:33am On May 04, 2022
maclatunji:
For a platform that talks so much about others, Nairaland's owner keeps a low profile.
IWO angry
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by illuminutty: 11:36am On May 04, 2022
This pikin no resemble Basketmouth.
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by Duru009(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2022
If PDP wins, Wike will certainly be good as a Minister for Defense......
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by seanWetchen: 11:41am On May 04, 2022
Hate me from now till December, for me women that put fake eyelashes are big�������
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 11:45am On May 04, 2022
Damn!!
Congratulations to them
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:57am On May 04, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by GiftCardTrade2: 12:13pm On May 04, 2022
Congrats Basket and Family
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by Drelux(m): 12:30pm On May 04, 2022
Cctv na them
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 12:30pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmmmmm the wife is not pretty sef. Basket mouth no fine e con go marry woman wey no fine how the children one con be now. It's well congratulations to them anyways
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2022
pretydiva:
Babies are cute. Can't wait to have mine cry
I hope u don marry? No go carry bele oo from outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by Pootle: 12:34pm On May 04, 2022
last picture...is that is bolls or his dick
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Basket mouth my niggar

Congratulations

Sure...but it doesn't happen like Mary in the bible

You have to bang a fertile rod
Lol
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool

I love babies.
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) by zitel28: 9:47am On May 05, 2022
congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures) / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.