Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form (26302 Views)

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Cmanforall: 9:50am On May 04, 2022
irunoko:
so why is he the minister of education? Even if you were born with sychophancy Genes and ass licking,try dey use brain small small.no let the thing wey you go chop block your sense lipsrsealed
You that have brain... clap for yourself

ASUU can ask him on matters relating to education, but asking him how he got the money for the form should not be ASUU agenda.
If it is necessary, the financial institutions should ask, not ASUU. ASUU should get their priorities right.
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by GGirll: 9:57am On May 04, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
When it’s election time, it’s still the Vice chancellors and lecturers working as collation officers that manipulate result sheets and rig a bad government into power. Now you all are crying aloud.

Na wetin una join sow, una dey reap now.
Idiots.

God bless you for saying my mind...useless people.
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Nobody: 9:58am On May 04, 2022
ASUU is asking the right questions...where did he get that money to buy the form?

Having said that, even if our Educaiton ministar gave up all his money to the universities for funding, it still won't solve the problem. Universites need far more than 100 or even 1000 million naira.
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Nobody: 10:19am On May 04, 2022
bluefilm:

So you want me to believe that as a Minister, his only source of income is his Salary?

Do you have any idea of who he was before he became a minister?

Assuming you've never heard of one Obi Cubana before and he later becomes a minister and purchases a 100 Million naira nomination form, you will start shitting in your pants right away as a result of that, abi?

For your information, buying a 100 Million naira form is not that difficult.

If you have 100 friends who can freely donate Just ONE million naira to your ministry, is that not 100 million?

Or are you telling me that the honorable minister cannot boast of at least a Hundred friends who can willingly give him that amount as Dash?

How much did friends of Davido give to him the last time he asked for a Donation?

You people should try and be realistic in your reasonings.

Nonsense. angry
Guy stop saying rubbish abeg. Since u know what he was into before he became a minister kindly let us know. Say na 100 friends go donate 1million each. I don't know how people find it easy to defend corrupt bastards
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by bluefilm: 10:57am On May 04, 2022
andrewegbuna:

Guy stop saying rubbish abeg. Since u know what he was into before he became a minister kindly let us know. Say na 100 friends go donate 1million each. I don't know how people find it easy to defend corrupt bastards

I get it now.

You are so poor and that's why every rich person out there looks like a corrupt person to you.

Maybe you need to change your thinking first before you can start realizing that money is not that difficult for some people to make.

Nonsense. angry
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Weezy463: 11:50am On May 04, 2022
Bluntguy:
Senseless
u no get brain
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Weezy463: 11:51am On May 04, 2022
Bluntguy:
Senseless
u no get brain
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Popesuccess(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2022
Bluntguy:

As per say na my reasoning make you remain poor bah?
Is well with you in Jesus Name.
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by irunoko(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2022
Cmanforall:

You that have brain... clap for yourself

ASUU can ask him on matters relating to education, but asking him how he got the money for the form should not be ASUU agenda.
If it is necessary, the financial institutions should ask, not ASUU. ASUU should get their priorities right.
shen'gboro ni gboro enu? See talk for mouth.FG HAS Consistently reneged on its agreement and one shameless bold face thief is coming out to contest in a World capital poverty.no be say he get buisness or one company wey he dey run o.he just wake up one morning say he wan contest in the middle of ASUU strike.how insensitive and narcissistic can someone be and you're justifying it.

Even if you don't have kids that are at the University level now,won't you have kids? Why won't an institution that has continuously wasted students time and life not ask where he got the money from? It's this what is your buisness mentality that has given thieves the liver to steal nigeria blind and still not send that has gotten nigeria to where it is.even sychophants like you who Sabi luck their master shoes before he fit chop will also bear the brunt
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by walteriyke: 1:20pm On May 04, 2022
Bobloco:
ASUU to Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians how you came by N100m to purchase APC presidential form

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/ASUU-to-nwajiuba-tell-nigerians-how-you-came-by-n100m-to-purchase-apc-presidential-form
DNT mind the idiot his from my place very wicked goat
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 04, 2022
bluefilm:

I get it now.

You are so poor and that's why every rich person out there looks like a corrupt person to you.

Maybe you need to change your thinking first before you can start realizing that money is not that difficult for some people to make.

Nonsense. angry
It's ur useless father and ur retarded generations that are fucking poor. Stupid nonentity
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Cmanforall: 1:49pm On May 04, 2022
irunoko:
shen'gboro ni gboro enu? See talk for mouth.FG HAS Consistently reneged on its agreement and one shameless bold face thief is coming out to contest in a World capital poverty.no be say he get buisness or one company wey he dey run o.he just wake up one morning say he wan contest in the middle of ASUU strike.how insensitive and narcissistic can someone be and you're justifying it.

Even if you don't have kids that are at the University level now,won't you have kids? Why won't an institution that has continuously wasted students time and life not ask where he got the money from? It's this what is your buisness mentality that has given thieves the liver to steal nigeria blind and still not send that has gotten nigeria to where it is.even sychophants like you who Sabi luck their master shoes before he fit chop will also bear the brunt
I read he has 2 of his children in Public University. I also learnt from previous posts that minister of state for education jurisdiction are limited to primary and secondary education. Some intellectual discussions revealed that ASUU strike is more of a Labour matter. In that case, I would support ASUU if they question Ngige on how he got the money for the APC declaration form, and not Nwajiuba.
In Nigeria, everybody is allowed to question contenders source of income for the outrageous APC form, but ASUU should not focus on him. Moreover, it is this sane ASUU members that are used to rig elections (when they serve as collating officers etc.)
They also usher in injustice and corruption in Nigeria.
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by bluefilm: 2:03pm On May 04, 2022
andrewegbuna:

It's ur useless father and ur retarded generations that are fucking poor. Stupid nonentity

I don't blame You at all because it is not your fault.

I blame those two who failed in giving you proper home training.

That's why you feel so free to be throwing insults anyhow to strangers online.

The result of their cataclysmic failure is what you are exposing to the whole world right now.

Not only did they fail in giving you proper home training, they also failed in giving you proper education which will enable you to reason logically like a thinking human being.

Nwanne ndo.

Ozoemena.
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Bluntguy: 2:35pm On May 04, 2022
angry
Popesuccess:
Is well with you in Jesus Name.
Amen
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by Aaay: 5:31pm On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by irunoko(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2022
Cmanforall:

I read he has 2 of his children in Public University. I also learnt from previous posts that minister of state for education jurisdiction are limited to primary and secondary education. Some intellectual discussions revealed that ASUU strike is more of a Labour matter. In that case, I would support ASUU if they question Ngige on how he got the money for the APC declaration form, and not Nwajiuba.
In Nigeria, everybody is allowed to question contenders source of income for the outrageous APC form, but ASUU should not focus on him. Moreover, it is this sane ASUU members that are used to rig elections (when they serve as collating officers etc.)
They also usher in injustice and corruption in Nigeria.

so in other words everyone one way or another is complicit to the senseless, wicked and unreasonable leadership nigeria is currently experiencing lipsrsealed

Isookay lipsrsealed
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by kokakola: 10:00am On May 05, 2022
bluefilm:

How can they resolve a problem they did not create?

Those that signed the initial agreement with ASUU in 2009, why didn't they finish what they started?

Every time you will be hearing in sane climes, in sane climes as if conflict resolution is always that simple in such sane climes.

Today Russia is bombarding Ukraine from all sides, why didn't they resolve the issue between themselves since they exist in sane climes?

Nonsense. angry

Check the promises they promised the masses when they were seeking for your votes en route to power, the answers you seek are freely there.
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by bluefilm: 10:37am On May 05, 2022
kokakola:
Check the promises they promised the masses when they were seeking for your votes en route to power, the answers you seek are freely there.

Politicians are always lying.

They have mastered the art of giving people hope because people tend to rely on hope so much.

But if as an adult you allow yourself to be fooled by someone giving you hope, then that is completely your fault.

If the ASUU executives failed to hold the Federal Government by the balls and insisted on getting all the agreements implemented before the strike will be called off, simply because they allowed themselves to be deceived with HOPE when the federal government promised to assent to their request, then I think the party to blame in all these brouhaha is ASUU.

Unfortunately, this has always been the cycle: ASUU goes on strike, then FG promises to settle ASUU's grieviances, then ASUU suspends strike, then ASUU goes on strike again when FG fails to deliver on their promise.

Abeg tell me another story.

I only pity the students caught up in web of these nonsense games and tricks.

Nonsense. angry
Re: ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form by olaarie(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2022
Your pain is noted ✌
2023 is here again

Bluntguy:

Senselessness will just kill you. Is it not your incompetent baba that the bulk stops on his table? Does he not have the final say? Is it Nwajiuba that pays workers salaries. Did your father give him ASUU's salaries and he used them to purchase presidential form? Answer me idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Free Citizens Imprisoned By Boko Haram In Gwoza (photos) / General Buhari With Col Hammed Ali in 80's / 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.