Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! (26497 Views)

What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Whois(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2022
Op can't go for economics without credit in government. Advise to sit for another o-level exams

saintnegroid:
yes... Economics
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by ppogba: 5:42pm On May 04, 2022
This kain Waec combination is what is called " no one knows tommorow".

As a core science student, what business do you have with Igbo language?
What purpose is it there to serve even if you have an A in it?

Guidance and Counseling is dead in schools.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Bashmufol01: 5:42pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
what if I go for a lesser science course like computer related course?
Lesser course like computer related courses?
That's a good joke right there
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by herbert2017: 5:43pm On May 04, 2022
Please my best advise it to reseat for WAEC or NECO. U don't have computer,physics, chemistry and biology?
Take another exam,no hurry in life.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by OVikkytan49: 5:46pm On May 04, 2022
Damscodammy1:
Urp.
sug,
estate management ,Geography among odas
I don't know about others but Physics is required to study S.U.G.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Richy4(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2022
Whois:
Op can't go for economics without credit in government. Advise to sit for another o-level exams

He can..it depends on the university for that option though..
Compulsory
<<English
<< Mathematics
<<Economic
Options from various universities.
<<Govt
<< Geography
<< Chemistry
Just speaking from experience...
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Damscodammy1(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2022
OVikkytan49:
I don't know about others but Physics is required to S.U.G.
yh i think dat true abt sug.buh am sure of odas.lemme modify
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
Geology?
Or u dey whine me ne?

socialmediaman:
Courses like Economics, Accounting, Geology, Statistics, Mathematics should work.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2022
You will do very well by study Igbo language as a course
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Jashub: 6:00pm On May 04, 2022
[s]
toxtimmy:
Please stop giving fake news... computer science does not require physics even in MIT.

There is nothing wrong if you say you dont know.

Problem with universities in nigeria is they are looking for ways to stop you from going to university... while in advance country dem look for ways to get you in and let you be the architect of your future

[/s] Stop being stupid. Most universities in Nigeria require physics before studying computer science . Check UTME before making noise like an idiĆ²t
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by tenpipsperday: 6:02pm On May 04, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

If I wozaa you slap now.
You're calling Computer lesser science course??

Ogbeni go and rewrite your WAEC.

By the way, what have you been doing since 2012 and why do you want to go to University all of a sudden

I laughed and laughed when I saw where he said computer science is a lesser science course.

The guy just made that result up. He said he has gotten Jamb form, is it for registration when Jamb exam is starting few hours from now.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by goldenboy92: 6:02pm On May 04, 2022
He could study Igbo education
Goodlyhrt:
I sat for WAEC in 2012 and I got this result

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Can I get admission with this results and which course of study will be suitable for my result.

Thanks
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by yusluvad(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2022
Not a bad result.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by anu3: 6:03pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Can I get admission with this results and which course of study will be suitable for my result.

Thanks

Social sciences or educational courses...
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by ppogba: 6:04pm On May 04, 2022
Jashub:
[s][/s] Stop being stupid. Most universities in Nigeria require physics before studying computer science .

How dare you argue with somebody who studied Computer science without physics at MIT?

Be guided ooo.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Jashub: 6:05pm On May 04, 2022
[s]
ppogba:

How dare you argue with somebody who studied Computer science without physics at MIT?

Be guided ooo.
[/s] You're a fvcking nobody whose only talent is ignorance
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Ashirioluwa: 6:06pm On May 04, 2022
The labor market is full of unemployed graduates. Go for skill trade......... you will thank me later
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by PKURLINZ: 6:07pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
what if I go for a lesser science course like computer related course?

Uncle who told u dat computer science (computer related courses) is a lesser science course?

Biko, please and abeg kindly RETAKE da exams......
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by IamAsiri: 6:08pm On May 04, 2022
Jashub:
[s][/s] You're a fvcking nobody whose only talent is ignorance

So you can't smell sarcasm? undecided
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by PKURLINZ: 6:10pm On May 04, 2022
socialmediaman:
Courses like Economics, Accounting, Geology, Statistics, Mathematics should work.

Future impossible tense

Statistics and Mathematics requires physics
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by anu3: 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Thanks

Moreso, if you're willing to humble yourself, you may consider any good social science course that you like, of which you can be sure to make minimum of 2:1.

You don't seem to be science inclined naturally. Go for something you can contain suitably with good grades and mastery without frustration. For instance, managerial courses or educational courses.

God bless
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Kpengla(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

If I wozaa you slap now.
You're calling Computer lesser science course??

Ogbeni go and rewrite your WAEC.

By the way, what have you been doing since 2012 and why do you want to go to University all of a sudden

Abi na

The result for done expire sef
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by ppogba: 6:15pm On May 04, 2022
Jashub:
[s][/s] You're a fvcking nobody whose only talent is ignorance

Thank you Sir.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Isobug: 6:16pm On May 04, 2022
Mkelv0106:
Una no dey see say he no get maths. Bro, without maths no real school will take you
He has Maths, what you saw was further Maths
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by ppogba: 6:19pm On May 04, 2022
IamAsiri:

So you can't smell sarcasm? undecided

Can you imagine the big hammer that landed on my head for being sarcastic?

English Language teachers should do more in the area of comprehension.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Edion500: 6:24pm On May 04, 2022
Engineering
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by BinamRex: 6:25pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Thanks

You can go for Economics
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Elidrisy20: 6:27pm On May 04, 2022
You can use it to became ipob Oracle
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Whois(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2022
Op need to be knowledgeable in government (and account) cuz there are some courses he will sit with political science students in his 100 and 200 level so it better he make government before admission so he can be a step ahead. Nuff said cool

Richy4:

He can.. it depends on the university for that option though..
Compulsory
<<English
<< Mathematics
<<Economic
Options from various universities.
<<Govt
<< Geography
<< Chemistry
Just speaking from experience...
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by khadaffi(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Thanks

Yes you can enter Uni with this result don't let anyone deceive you. The only issue I see here is that it's like you have some courses in mind. If that is the case you might encounter some problems. Else you can go for social science or science education. Or better still, go to a private University.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by AMI3(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2022
Y is it that most of the people on this forum are so annoying.

Some people are justl asking useless questions

Some will even joke with his result.
Too bad. The young man need encouragement

If u can not help just shut up and move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls I Need My Waec Gce Center Number / Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria / FG Pays N200b To CBN For ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.