Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! (26608 Views)

What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by harmony75: 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
Since 2012 you should have taken GCE since. So take GCE now for better results.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Akhee: 9:04pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
I sat for WAEC in 2012 and I got this result

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Can I get admission with this results and which course of study will be suitable for my result.

Thanks
You will get 'IGBO ENGINEERING AND EXTENSION STUDIES'
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Ajibade123(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
Why I am this worried is because I have gotten jamb form
purchase GCE or NECO and use awaiting result
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by UNDFTD: 9:40pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Can I get admission with this results and which course of study will be suitable for my result.

Thanks

Not if you're from the south. But MOST definitely if you're a FULANI.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by SaturnNick(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2022
Since 2012 and you did not rewrite? Oboy you jons ooo
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by IamAsiri: 9:55pm On May 04, 2022
ppogba:

Can you imagine the big hammer that landed on my head for being sarcastic?

English Language teachers should do more in the area of comprehension.

I want to believe that it was just a case of misunderstanding mixed with a little dose of aggression. grin
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by socialmediaman: 10:10pm On May 04, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

No be fight Oga....all those requirements u saw on the school website are outdated...it's wen u apply then u will hear another thing... anyways
goodluck to him...!

You could’ve written this rather than “you’re very funny”
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Card7: 10:41pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Thanks

You could retake the exams and hopefully you'll do better. This could really increase your chances of getting admission into a great university with your dream course as well.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Apostlenathan1(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Thanks

I think the new University of Transportation would be the best bet
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by temielects(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2022
Jashub:
You're science student and with a D in Physics and biology, it will be hard to secure any admission into any science related course. So my best advice is for you to retake the exams
how about this result here?...what can one study with this

Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Jashub: 11:21pm On May 04, 2022
temielects:
how about this result here?...what can one study with this
Maybe literature in English or Theatre arts . Check the UTME brochure for a comprehensive list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by kernniejay(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Thanks

Check UTME brochure for courses and schools you can find suitable. But what have you been doing since 2012 ?
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Abbeytoy(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2022
You'll do Agric or foodtech
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by osazsky(m): 12:41am On May 05, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
what if I go for a lesser science course like computer related course?
u need physics..write another one.the energy u used in studying useless igbo u would have added it to ur physics..that tribe is useless..they kill themselves blame dss..they rappe themselves Cruz fulani is killing In d north
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by ddeola: 1:40am On May 05, 2022
You have really done well but I will suggest you take another WAEC so you can get Physics, Chemistry and Biology then you can go for any Science course of your choice. Please don't be desperate to take "anything", your future matters a lot.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Slurity(m): 5:56am On May 05, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
what if I go for a lesser science course like computer related course?
No admission to any University with any science courses due to D7 in Mathematics and Physics and also Biology. Not even Poly. I am not sure of College of education
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Slurity(m): 6:00am On May 05, 2022
Abbeytoy:
You'll do Agric or foodtech
Never possible. What do you take Agriculture? Food tech need both Phy and Mathematics too. Any science related courses is not possible with that result. Both university and poly. I don't know of Educational courses
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Babisha10(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2022
Go for geography education
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by jmichael259(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Thanks

Yes many courses but only if they are directly related to those subjects you got a credit. It will not be general science course like computer or med lab, engineering or technology.

E.g Economics, Maths, Igbo, Geography and some social science courses. English also but might be hard to get depending on the school cos u don't have literature or some other arts subjects to balance but you can still enquire.
I know you are looking for how to get a certificate and you won't mind the name of the course.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Lisaint(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..

Thanks

You can cross over to social science!
Courses like criminologist
Psychology
And the likes!

On a norms
All you need to gain admission in your o level os just 5 subject
Maths
English and any other related subject
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Rick9(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2022
Rewrite another Waec.
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2022
Slurity:
No admission to any University with any science courses due to D7 in Mathematics and Physics and also Biology. Not even Poly. I am not sure of College of education
D7 in Further Maths not normal Maths Sir
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by JJSAYO: 12:09pm On May 05, 2022
Contact me on 09152671673 if you need to retake the your exam. We have some slots left for NECO 2022 EXAM
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by OluwatosinM(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2022
jmichael259:

Yes many courses but only if they are directly related to those subjects you got a credit. It will not be general science course like computer or med lab, engineering or technology.

E.g Economics, Maths, Igbo, Geography and some social science courses. English also but might be hard to get depending on the school cos u don't have literature or some other arts subjects to balance but you can still enquire.
I know you are looking for how to get a certificate and you won't mind the name of the course.

good, but for his mental health, make he no do Economics ooo
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Kooldame: 8:55pm On May 05, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Eng. C6
Maths. C6
Phy. D7
Chem. C5
Bio. D7
F.maths D7
Geo. B..
A.Igbo. A1
Econs. C..
Igbo language

Thanks
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Ayandaseyi(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2022
Farming

Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by pennywys(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
Why I am this worried is because I have gotten jamb form
as an academic expert I can clearly tell you that you don't stand a chance for admission into any course in the University with that result
Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Triumphantinsti: 9:15am On May 06, 2022
You can get admission without Jamb. All you need is your O'level result.
Contact Mr Kunle; 08161253279

Thanks[/quote]

Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by Triumphantinsti: 9:20am On May 06, 2022
Any commercial or art related courses if you know your way.
The Goodnews is that you don't even need Jamb to apply to this university. You also spend less than four years cus no ASSU strike, meaning you get to go for NYSC quickly...
Contact Mr Kunle; 08161253279

quote author=temielects post=112531138]how about this result here?...what can one study with this[/quote]

Re: Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! by PKURLINZ: 7:31pm On May 30, 2022
socialmediaman:

I have updated my post and added links to some of the top schools in Nigeria to help you

Uncle I don graduate ooo (B's.c in computer science)

I shared the same block with Department of Mathematics and Statistics, we all offered Physics as a borrowed course.... (Na for my school ooo, I don't know about others)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simple English Test! / How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status / Teacher Ripped Off Student's Trouser For Disobeying Schools Rules And Regulation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.