Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (5901 Views)

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EmirOfNews: 10:11am On May 04, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Pedrocross4568(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2022
Pls any information on this topic will be very helpful.
Admin pls let push this t front page.
Re: . by EmirOfNews: 4:37pm On May 04, 2022
Pedrocross4568:
Pls any information on this topic will be very helpful.
Admin pls let push this t front page.
I just tire Bro... Those wey don go US and other places before sef failed to help with info.

1 Like

Re: . by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2022
EmirOfNews:
I am very sure a lot of people will learn from this post so please, accurate and first hand information will be appreciated.

Here's the thing. I'm not too okay financially but I dey make some small small change. My wife is 5months pregnant BUT I really and "desperately" wish that my baby has dual citizenship. After searching for countries that give citizenship by birth, I saw many countries and wow, almighty US is also there BUT unfortunately, I CAN'T AFFORD USA. But still, I'm happy to see some "few" countries that I can afford.

Now my issue is that, I ONLY WANT A COUNTRY THAT WILL GUARANTEE MY BABY CITIZENSHIP EVEN "IF NA BENIN REPUBLIC" grin.
AFTER DELIVERY, baby and mother will come back to Nigeria. I even saw Tanzania there so I don't mind if it's Tanzania...just want the baby to get it and come back home immediately. By God's grace, my second will be in the US in Jesus name and I know God will do it.

Please my people, I need information on how to go about this. What I need to do and how much it may cost me. Oh I just remember this; is VISITING VISA enough to achieve this or it should be different? Thanks all.
so na when your wife reach 5 months u begin dey find info. To be honest with you na Nigeria your wife go born. Pregnancy is already visible even if you get visa to better country they won’t let you in. Giving birth in usa self don cast. To even get visa date pikin go don land. And if they find out thats what you came to do assuming them give u visa you will be banned from coming there again. U can check brazil own sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nozino: 5:44pm On May 04, 2022
EmirOfNews:
[i] I am very sure a lot of people will learn from this post so please, accurate and first hand information will be appreciated.

[color=#550000] Here's the thing. I'm not too okay financially but I dey make some small small change. My wife is 5months pregnant BUT I really and "desperately" wish that my baby has dual citizenship. After searching for countries that give citizenship by birth, I saw many countries and wow, almighty US is also there BUT unfortunately, I CAN'T AFFORD USA. But still, I'm happy to see some "few" countries that I can afford.

You should check out the birthing in Brazil thread. At least your baby would have been Brazilian and your entire family could have migrated to Brazil.

But as the Oga above me said, at 5months, it is probably too late to apply for a visa and travel. Plus even if she gets the visa, she may not be allowed to board or granted access to the country as she will be visibly pregnant then.
Re: . by dasparrow: 8:03pm On May 04, 2022
EmirOfNews:
I am very sure a lot of people will learn from this post so please, accurate and first hand information will be appreciated.

Here's the thing. I'm not too okay financially but I dey make some small small change. My wife is 5months pregnant BUT I really and "desperately" wish that my baby has dual citizenship. After searching for countries that give citizenship by birth, I saw many countries and wow, almighty US is also there BUT unfortunately, I CAN'T AFFORD USA. But still, I'm happy to see some "few" countries that I can afford.

Now my issue is that, I ONLY WANT A COUNTRY THAT WILL GUARANTEE MY BABY CITIZENSHIP EVEN "IF NA BENIN REPUBLIC" grin.
AFTER DELIVERY, baby and mother will come back to Nigeria. I even saw Tanzania there so I don't mind if it's Tanzania...just want the baby to get it and come back home immediately. By God's grace, my second will be in the US in Jesus name and I know God will do it.

Please my people, I need information on how to go about this. What I need to do and how much it may cost me. Oh I just remember this; is VISITING VISA enough to achieve this or it should be different? Thanks all.

When we say break up Nigeria, you people will refuse but you people want your unborn children to have citizenship for other people's countries.

I hate hypocrisy. You people don't want to restructure the country or just break it up despite the fact that Nigeria is not functioning. SMH.
Re: . by EmirOfNews: 8:08pm On May 04, 2022
dasparrow:

When we say break up Nigeria, you people will refuse but you people want your unborn children to have citizenship for other people's countries.

I hate hypocrisy. You people don't want to restructure the country or just break it up despite the fact that Nigeria is not functioning. SMH.
Please, don't bring that nonsense here... Go and complain to Buhari and FG...not here. Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: . by EmirOfNews: 8:13pm On May 04, 2022
ednut1:
so na when your wife reach 5 months u begin dey find info. To be honest with you na Nigeria your wife go born. Pregnancy is already visible even if you get visa to better country they won’t let you in. Giving birth in usa self don cast. To even get visa date pikin go don land. And if they find out thats what you came to do assuming them give u visa you will be banned from coming there again. U can check brazil own sha
Thanks Bro. I'm not even thinking of US or better countries. I'm just thinking of countries that will be easier. Will plan better and fully prepare next time

1 Like

Re: . by HOKIM(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2022
EmirOfNews:
Please, don't bring that nonsense here... Go and complain to Buhari and FG...not here. Thanks!

Well, na public site, anyone fit talk wetin them like, if you dont like what they said, best to just ignore... e no hard pass that one.. but wetin hin talk truth dey there... make dem scatter that country for God's sake
Re: . by Mummywifey: 10:43pm On May 04, 2022
Your wife can still try brazil. I had my baby there last year

3 Likes

Re: . by EmirOfNews: 4:34am On May 05, 2022
Mummywifey:
Thanks so much ma'am. Please, what is the process please? Please kindly help with full details. Thanks so much and God bless!!
Re: . by gforce5: 10:24am On May 05, 2022
OP, like most members have said, traveling to Brazil is your best option. Europe is out of the question as citizenship by birth (jus soli) is not automatic. You don't stand a chance of getting a U.S./Canadian visa as your missus is already 5 months pregnant and the pregnancy will be too visible to the visa consul. In Brazil, the whole family can attain citizenship within 2 years after birth in the country. I don't know the costs of giving birth but to be on the safe side, it's best to have a budget of N5million. That should cover everything from visa fees, flight tickets, accommodation and hospital bills. Best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by EmirOfNews: 10:39am On May 05, 2022
gforce5:
OP, like most members have said, traveling to Brazil is your best option. Europe is out of the question as citizenship by birth (jus soli) is not automatic. You don't stand a chance of getting a U.S./Canadian visa as your missus is already 5 months pregnant and the pregnancy will be too visible to the visa consul. In Brazil, the whole family can attain citizenship within 2 years after birth in the country. I don't know the costs of giving birth but to be on the safe side, it's best to have a budget of N5million. That should cover everything from visa fees, flight tickets, accommodation and hospital bills. Best of luck.
Good bless you sir/madam. I so much appreciate but for the past few hours, I have been checking out how to get Brazil visa but I can see that the visa takes time. And I so much appreciate the fact that your response gives full info including budget but I will like to ask please. Can we consider Belize or Barbados? Because both countries are visa free to Nigeria Passport. Like I said, all I need is just another passport for my baby. Thanks and I await your response!
Re: . by HOKIM(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2022
Mummywifey:

You sure?? Since she already 5months gone.. ?? Let her wait till after she is birthed the child.. then tactically... they can start looking to get a Chilean visa, after the visa dalls through, he can play matches and hope he scores(if you know what I mean).... Thank me later....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by HOKIM(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2022
Mummywifey:

U still in Brazil... that's my Favorite country of all time... I am hoping to move there when I'm retired... I love it there.... lived in Sao Paulo, rio and boavista
Re: . by HOKIM(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2022
EmirOfNews:
Good bless you sir/madam. I so much appreciate but for the past few hours, I have been checking out how to get Brazil visa but I can see that the visa takes time. And I so much appreciate the fact that your response gives full info including budget but I will like to ask please. Can we consider Belize or Barbados? Because both countries are visa free to Nigeria Passport. Like I said, all I need is just another passport for my baby. Thanks and I await your response!

Try Belize, problem will be Getting a transit visa... to the Caribbean..its visa free dont just mean you can just fly here... you'll need to transit through UK or America.... Try Chile,Argentina or Columbia... thank me later..
If you have Good money, I'm talking 10-30 thousand Dollars ,you can come to Barbados.... passport is incredibly aweosome... visa free to Canada and all European countries... ur child will be grateful but it will be really expensive, as she wouldn't be able to work and cost of living here is off the roof..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by HOKIM(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2022
EmirOfNews:

If you still want your wife to come here, can help but ona go pay me ooo

1 Like

Re: . by iretiogo1: 12:12pm On May 05, 2022
I think Chile is good but I don’t know the process but it doesn’t cost much
Check this site ;http://birthinamerica.com/
Re: . by EmirOfNews: 12:35pm On May 05, 2022
HOKIM:

If you still want your wife to come here, can help but ona go pay me ooo
Where please? Chile, Barbados or Belize?And please, kindly reply with how much everything will cost in total as I really want to be fast. Thanks sir!!
Re: . by EmirOfNews: 12:37pm On May 05, 2022
iretiogo1:
I think Chile is good but I don’t know the process but it doesn’t cost much
Check this site ;http://birthinamerica.com/
Thanks!
Modified: thanks for sharing this website. It's helpful...thanks
Re: . by HOKIM(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2022
EmirOfNews:
Where please? Chile, Barbados or Belize?And please, kindly reply with how much everything will cost in total as I really want to be fast. Thanks sir!!

Barbados
Re: . by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2022
EmirOfNews:

There's a thread on Brazil. Check out that thread, and trust me, you'll be glad you did.

It's not expensive and giving birth there automatically covers your other children (or so). After just few months of living there (I think 6), the parents can apply for citizenship on the "back" of the baby who was given birth to there. Visa-free to a lot of countries

Just search for that Brazil thread, and read thoroughly. Information I gave here might not be totally right so go there to be more accurate

(I didn't even know people had mentioned Brazil already)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by EmirOfNews: 4:13am On May 06, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

There's a thread on Brazil. Check out that thread, and trust me, you'll be glad you did.

It's not expensive and giving birth there automatically covers your other children (or so). After just few months of living there (I think 6), the parents can apply for citizenship on the "back" of the baby who was given birth to there. Visa-free to a lot of countries

Just search for that Brazil thread, and read thoroughly. Information I gave here might not be totally right so go there to be more accurate

(I didn't even know people had mentioned Brazil already)
Thanks Bro. I've checked out the thread but my issue is the Brazil visa. I don't know how long it will take to process and the chances of getting the visa.
Re: . by EmirOfNews: 4:14am On May 06, 2022
HOKIM:

Barbados
How much do you think everything will cost Bro? Your charges too. And do I need transit Visa? Thanks Brother!
Re: . by HOKIM(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2022
EmirOfNews:
How much do you think everything will cost Bro? Your charges too. And do I need transit Visa? Thanks Brother!

Yup, you'll need a transit visa.... flight alone will cost close to 2million naira... hospital almost $10k
Re: . by HOKIM(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2022
EmirOfNews:
Thanks Bro. I've checked out the thread but my issue is the Brazil visa. I don't know how long it will take to process and the chances of getting the visa.

It will take awhile... due to the covid,the process has been slower....

My only concern is your wife's pregnancy must have become very visible now and that's a challenge for most countries as they can tell the intentions right away
Re: . by Cousin9999: 5:19pm On May 06, 2022
Be careful. Some places seem to be cracking down.
Re: . by EmirOfNews: 8:07pm On May 06, 2022
HOKIM:

Yup, you'll need a transit visa.... flight alone will cost close to 2million naira... hospital almost $10k
Hmm... That's really expensive!
Re: . by EmirOfNews: 8:08pm On May 06, 2022
HOKIM:

It will take awhile... due to the covid,the process has been slower....

My only concern is your wife's pregnancy must have become very visible now and that's a challenge for most countries as they can tell the intentions right away
Someone promised to call me on Monday and update me about Brazil. I will decide on Monday what to do and what to settle for. Thanks Brother!!
Re: . by HOKIM(m): 9:47pm On May 06, 2022
EmirOfNews:
Someone promised to call me on Monday and update me about Brazil. I will decide on Monday what to do and what to settle for. Thanks Brother!!

Brazil is a grt place too.... it's my zone was there 2months ago.... esp SP
Re: . by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 08, 2022
gforce5:

Imaging gulping out 5M just to give birth, this is even excluding rent money & baby things after child birth, also someone would need to stay with her in Brazil. All the expenses will almost reach 8M let's be honest.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
HOKIM:

Try Belize, problem will be Getting a transit visa... to the Caribbean..its visa free dont just mean you can just fly here... you'll need to transit through UK or America.... Try Chile,Argentina or Columbia... thank me later..
If you have Good money, I'm talking 10-30 thousand Dollars ,you can come to Barbados.... passport is incredibly aweosome... visa free to Canada and all European countries... ur child will be grateful but it will be really expensive, as she wouldn't be able to work and cost of living here is off the roof..

Please what is the 10-30 thousand going to be spent on? that's roughly 18Million naira lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stay Away From Northumbria University UK Unrealistic installment Payment Plan / Moving From South Africa To Europe! / Photos Of USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.