Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,956 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (5952 Views)

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / Birth Tourism: US Block Visas For Pregnant Women Visiting To Give Birth / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by EmirOfNews: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Backpedal:

Just have this first kid in Nigeria
That's my advise
It's too late to start making concrete plans

You can start from now though planning for the second child
Thanks Bro... I've decided to have the baby here based on advise i got from here.... God bless you all. I really appreciate!
Re: . by marigold22: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2022
birthtourismbr:
As at today , a minimum of 5million naira which should cover accommodation and feeding with government hospital
good day ma’am. please does this amount cover flight fees also?
Re: . by birthtourismbr(f): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello house, my name is Shade . I reside in São Paulo. You can buzz me if you need any help settling down or coming over here on shadsbuddie@yahoo.com or br_babies on IG I will be more than glad to assist . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ojay01(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello sir,
Please can you help with any information that can help us with birth tourism for our baby to mexico?

i'm hoping this isn't coming too late.

Please Help.
thanks.

oluflourish:
I will like to commend your efforts in having a good plan for your kids, at it stands now, this is one of the best decision intending couples are to take.
1. With wife already 5months gone, you don't have time, and you should have concluded plan a long time ago.
Your best bet now is give birth your first now in Nigeria, and plan for others in Mexico, Brazil, Chile... The first two gives advantage of automatic citizenship for the child and PR for the whole family including grandparents.
That you have your baby now in Nigeria does not mean that he will not get PR through your next child..
It will even help you to plan well next time.
I had my first in Portugal, and the child is Portuguese because my wife had her after been a resident in Portugal after living in Portugal for 2yrs, now the Portuguese law says 1 year as resident.
In Chile, your baby also gets automatic citizenship as long as any of the parent has Temporary Resident Permit..... Using a birth tourist company will help you with that.
To me, Chile passport is better than US and even Canada because it takes you the most important places in the world and citizens that live outside Chile are not taxed.
Taxation is even making US citizens renounce their American passport because uncle Sam will follow you everywhere, and Canada is towing same part.
Your strategy now, have this one in Nigeria and plan for the next in Mexico, Brazil, Chile.
If your child who is now Chilean born or Mexican born will be eligible for Spanish citizen after 2yrs as Spanish resident.... You already set that child for life. More option to live, work, study, free Healthcare abroad.
Re: . by oluflourish: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Ojay01:
Hello sir,
Please can you help with any information that can help us with birth tourism for our baby to mexico?

i'm hoping this isn't coming too late.

Please Help.
thanks.

Well, by too late I don't how far your wife is gone. Since you are talking about Mexico, well I can guide you but I had mine in Portugal and Brazil, I know the process well.
But Mexico, its even difficult to get appointment date or even visa now. Except you have UK, Japan, or schenge visa.

Re: . by Genniez(f): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Please what is the process for travelling to Chile for a new couple
oluflourish:
I will like to commend your efforts in having a good plan for your kids, at it stands now, this is one of the best decision intending couples are to take.
1. With wife already 5months gone, you don't have time, and you should have concluded plan a long time ago.
Your best bet now is give birth your first now in Nigeria, and plan for others in Mexico, Brazil, Chile... The first two gives advantage of automatic citizenship for the child and PR for the whole family including grandparents.
That you have your baby now in Nigeria does not mean that he will not get PR through your next child..
I had my first in Portugal, and the child is Portuguese because my wife had her after been a resident in Portugal after living in Portugal for 2yrs, now the Portuguese law says 1 year as resident.
In Chile, your baby also gets automatic citizenship as long as any of the parent has Temporary Resident Permit..... Using a birth tourist company will help you with that.
To me, Chile passport is better than US and even Canada because it takes you the most important places in the world and citizens that live outside Chile are not taxed.
Taxation is even making US citizens renounce their American passport because uncle Sam will follow you everywhere, and Canada is towing same part.
Your strategy now, have this one in Nigeria and plan for the next in Mexico, Brazil, Chile.
If your child who is now Chilean born or Mexican born will be eligible for Spanish citizen after 2yrs as Spanish resident.... You already set that child for life. More option to live, work, study, free Healthcare abroad.
Re: . by Genniez(f): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2022
oluflourish:
please what is the requirements to get a visa as a couple. Please my husband and I will want to know how to process it .
Re: . by Genniez(f): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2022
oluflourish:
please what is the requirements to get a visa as a couple. Please my husband and I will want to know how to process it and how long the visa process takes ..I'm not pregnant yet ☺️.just want a place I can start a family (give birth) for the benefits �
Re: . by oluflourish: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Genniez:
please what is the requirements to get a visa as a couple. Please my husband and I will want to know how to process it and how long the visa process takes ..I'm not pregnant yet ☺️.just want a place I can start a family (give birth) for the benefits �

I would want to know the country you have in mind because each place have its own requirements.
If you hold UK, US or any schenge visa; you can use it to give birth in Mexico and you will definitely need an agent because of the language barrier.
Giving birth in Brazil has an active and the processes trend in nairaland, just read though
I had my first in Portugal because my wife lived 2years before giving birth which made our kid an automatic citizen. Now the law says 1yrs after been a resident. I had my second one in Brazil, got the tourist visa from Portugal.
I would want to know which of the country you are interested in and I can advice according.

1 Like

Re: . by oluflourish: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Genniez:
Please what is the process for travelling to Chile for a new couple

For Chile, you put in your application for visa at the Chilean embassy in Ghana as there is no Chilean embassy in Nigeria.
Though many people don't know that your new born can only become a Chilean citizen and the mother eligible for Permanent Resident after child birth if any of the parent holds only temporary resident permit.
Your tourist visa can't make your new born a citizen so you need to work with birth tourism firm and hospital, they will convert your tourist. Visa to TRP. All this is legal. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: . by SMGAHC: 10:14pm On May 15, 2023
birthtourismbr:
Having your baby in Brazil has so much advantage. And getting a visa is not so difficult. Why don’t you come here to São Paulo Brazil and it will automatically give you and your nuclear family a permanent resident permits and passport* for the newborn. If you are willing to stay here for a year then you are eligible to apply for a citizenship too with your PR permit. The health system is very good and public health system here can bê likened to most private hospitals system in Nigeria. Let me know if you need more information #br_babies I help people with having Brazilian babies here.

Please can you send me your whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Transit Visa For Nigerian Nationals / The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country / 1001 Things You Must See In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.