Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. (1639 Views)

Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SeyiFargo(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2022
It was around 3:25am this morning on the 4th of May 2022,a day I will never forget.
I slept on the floor while my mom used the bed, so she came down to ease herself.
As she was about walking towards the toilet I don't know how come neither did she, all I knew is that she fell down heavily on me and hit her head against mine, immediately I woke up and shouting Màamí, what happened I also wake my elder brother.
Lo and behold when I would look at her face she was bleeding seriously, I first thought that her eyeballs popped out, I was scared as sh*t.
Just a little above her eyebrow was a very deep wound.
I cried like a baby till dawn no one could sleep again.
And now am starting to feel guilty like I was the one that injured her.
Màamí am so sorry.
I love you embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by MAGG0T(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2022
[s]
SeyiFargo:
It was around 3:25am this morning on the 4th of May 2022,a day I will never forget.
I slept on the floor while my mom used the bed, so she came down to ease herself.
As she was about walking towards the toilet I don't know how come neither did she, all I knew is that she fell down heavily on me and hit her head against mine, immediately I woke up and shouting Màamí, what happened I also wake my elder brother.
Lo and behold when I would look at her face she was bleeding seriously, I first thought that her eyeballs popped out, I was scared as sh*t.
Màamí am so sorry.
[/s]
Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SeyiFargo(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2022
I need someone to console me all bashers are welcome
SeyiFargo:
Màamí am so sorry.
Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SeyiFargo(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2022
Seriously lipsrsealed
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]
Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by Nonso92(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2022
Sorry bro, try to give her a good treatment. That should help with the guilt.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 04, 2022
Sorry for what happened.

But i don't understand, you cried like a baby till dawn instead of applying first aid.

How will crying help treat the wound.

Next time, rather than cry till dawn,vapply first aid and then move her to the hospital

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by Dorwadora(f): 11:06am On May 04, 2022
It was not intentional nah.... Don't think of it too much... Just try and make her feel better.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SeyiFargo(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2022
I did that immediately
thebosstrevor1:
Sorry for what happened.

But i don't understand, you cried like a baby till dawn instead of applying first aid.

How will crying help treat the wound.

Next time, rather than cry till dawn,vapply first aid and then move her to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SeyiFargo(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2022
Am waiting for her to wake up then I will take her to the hospital
Nonso92:
Sorry bro, try to give her a good treatment. That should help with the guilt.
Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by tayo60(f): 11:09am On May 04, 2022
U didn't wound her, she just lost her balance. Take good care of her and dress the wound. She will heal faster.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SNEFF: 11:09am On May 04, 2022
everything is gonna be alright son

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SeyiFargo(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2022
Yeah I will. Thanks
Dorwadora:
It was not intentional nah.... Don't think of it too much... Just try and make her feel better.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SeyiFargo(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2022
Amen.Thanks
tayo60:
U didn't wound her, she just lost her balance. Take good care of her and dress the wound. She will heal faster.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SeyiFargo(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2022
Thanks boss
SNEFF:
everything is gonna be alright son
Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by zionmade(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2022
So what the hell should we do with your Mother's injured face?? Be there attracting curses to yourself by snapping your mum and uploading the pics on SM
Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by God1000(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2022
It's not your fault na, why the self recrimination?

Take her to a hospital for treatment

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by Cubalabloo(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2022
There is nothing comparable to a mother. If yours is alive, treat her like a queen.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by SeyiFargo(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2022
FR
Cubalabloo:
There is nothing comparable to a mother. If yours is alive, treat her like a queen.
Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by ChoCho54(f): 11:53am On May 04, 2022
It's ok Op, I perfectly know how you feel. Mums are priceless.

Just take care of her and give her my love.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by Truvelisback(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2022
SeyiFargo:
Màamí am so sorry.
Where u all sleeping in the Darkness?

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by Uniquetani1(f): 2:59pm On May 04, 2022
Pele o
Try and treat her
It seems there is no light, always place torch by your side before sleeping

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by PenpalOso: 3:58pm On May 04, 2022
Fallacy! undecided
Cubalabloo:

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by Harrykn: 4:23pm On May 04, 2022
Should we contribute money bruv?
Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by Islandlady(f): 4:49pm On May 04, 2022
I understand your guilt, just take care of her and treat her injuries well, mother's are egg that deserve to be cherished, taken care of...God bless every mom!
Asé

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2022
I blame NEPA for this

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. by ThatsONYI: 6:21pm On May 04, 2022
SeyiFargo:
Màamí am so sorry.

shocked

So sorry bro, I love my momma so much and would cry my eyes out if I see a single scratch on her.

So sorry cry

P.S I will happily die for my momma, no cap. Dad's no more, she all - a nigga got fr fr.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Interested In Getting Married To Aguba Goes Spiritual Over The Matter (pics / Look What Female Validation Did To My Guy / *******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.