Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Her Husband Wants A Separate Room - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Wants A Separate Room (28324 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Caleycashh: 10:19pm On May 05, 2022
toujurs:
How do you gys even keep female friends, i guess am not lucky on that. Doesn't she ask you for money or favours all the time , With no positive impact in your life
Hahahaha... they do bro!
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by meetcharles: 11:33pm On May 05, 2022
Maybe she's dirty, untidy, snores or unnecessarily noisy at night-probably makes long phone calls or anything of the sort. He is probably tired trying to correct her.
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Nobody: 12:09am On May 06, 2022
mohziz1:
Hi nairalands...

I received a call from my female friend whose wedding is just a year old, she was weeping on phone seriously.

I tried to percify her and asked what the problem is, she said her husband wants to sleep in a separate room and she told him she is not okay with it.

To cut the story short, the husband had succeeded in separating their room, she said she feels lonely at night and she has tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen.

Pls what advise can I give to her, and is it okay for a newly wedded couple to sleep in a separate room
Sometimes is not good especially if you know your partner has one ailment or the other.
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by 123papas(m): 2:26am On May 06, 2022
I get separate apartment sef.
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by 123papas(m): 2:27am On May 06, 2022
meetcharles:
Maybe she's dirty, untidy, snores or unnecessarily noisy at night-probably makes long phone calls or anything of the sort. He is probably tired trying to correct her.
Not necessarily.
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by JesusDWay(m): 3:40am On May 06, 2022
mohziz1:
Hi nairalands...

I received a call from my female friend whose wedding is just a year old, she was weeping on phone seriously.

I tried to percify her and asked what the problem is, she said her husband wants to sleep in a separate room and she told him she is not okay with it.

To cut the story short, the husband had succeeded in separating their room, she said she feels lonely at night and she has tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen.

Pls what advise can I give to her, and is it okay for a newly wedded couple to sleep in a separate room

It is said that the first two years of marriage are a bit tough. However, the man can't just suddenly decide he wants to be sleeping in another room, it's either she did something that has punctured the man's ego or the foundation of their marriage has issues, the man probably never really liked her. She has to sit with the man and ask him why he wants to sleep separately from her, she needs to find out what is going on as the man may be developing feelings for someone else or had feelings for someone else but circumstances made him marry her. It is said that Prince Charles current wife is his original love but, circumstances made him end up with Princess Diana. However, we all know how the story ended. She should find a way of not allowing the separate sleep thing otherwise, she may be watching her marriage go down the drain
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by richie3384: 7:40am On May 06, 2022
mohziz1:
Hi nairalands...

it's popular when snoring is a big issue
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by TheSociopath(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2022
Assumptabeke:

There's nothing wrong with a man asking for a separate room. Maybe he needs time to think. I really love the idea of staying in a separate when I get married. One shouldn't loose his/her individuality cos of marriage.

How old are you?
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by VanuatuWycombe: 10:26pm On May 06, 2022
brightest5050:
Truth be told I see nothing wrong in couple having their separate rooms

It’s the best. It makes love last longer. Sleeping in the same room everyday of one’s life and seeing your unclothedness makes the interest to water down and you start craving new body outside. You only need to see your spouse body only when there’s time for intimacy. How did you think our olden days parents’ wedding lasted? There’s nothing like matrimonial bed o. Oyibo culture wey we copy and pasted directly is part of the reasons marriages don’t last.

Has the woman not been living and sleeping alone before she married him?
Once a while they could sleep together but it’s good a woman has her separate room and be sleeping there.
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Assumptabeke(f): 11:21am On May 07, 2022
TheSociopath:

How old are you?

How does my age correlates with this particular discussion? undecided undecided
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Cousin9999: 12:19pm On May 07, 2022
Maybe she snores too loud or kicks in her sleep.

Maybe he's gäy.
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by TheSociopath(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2022
Assumptabeke:

How does my age correlates with this particular discussion? undecided undecided

Just wanna know
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by malaria(f): 3:38pm On May 07, 2022
Sometimes people need their personal time it has nothing to do with cheating . Some people enjoy space alot . I see nothing wrong in a man having a separate room and a woman too..it does not make them bad couple . Unless their affection towards each other changes . Sometimes men need time to think or has nothing to do with another woman being in the picture
No be everything men dey tell woman abeg . Ne self go love separate room from my husband where I will have time to gossip with my kids biko . Women and men world are different .
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Assumptabeke(f): 3:49pm On May 07, 2022
TheSociopath:

Just wanna know
This year will be my 25th year on this planet.
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by TheSociopath(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2022
Assumptabeke:

This year will be my 25th year on this planet.

Nice...

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Assumptabeke(f): 7:06pm On May 07, 2022
TheSociopath:

Nice...

Are you in Lagos?

Where are you going to with all these questions?
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by akins33: 8:35pm On May 07, 2022
it is very ok to stay in a separate room,we al deserv privacy at times. I maybe havin private discussion wothmy parents that i dont want her to hear.

As a man you may come back home,and kick ur shoes,socks ties,around your room,if u have a maid,she wil clean when u tell her to.No one will challenge u.Women easily get irritated.
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by TheSociopath(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2022
Assumptabeke:

Where are you going to with all these questions?

Nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! / Nigerian Lady Visits US Mayor With Her Triplets After 10 Years Of Barrennes.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.