Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Her Husband Wants A Separate Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Wants A Separate Room (28288 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by mohziz1(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2022
Hi nairalands...

I received a call from my female friend whose wedding is just a year old, she was weeping on phone seriously.

I tried to percify her and asked what the problem is, she said her husband wants to sleep in a separate room and she told him she is not okay with it.

To cut the story short, the husband had succeeded in separating their room, she said she feels lonely at night and she has tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen.

Pls what advise can I give to her, and is it okay for a newly wedded couple to sleep in a separate room

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by dawnomike(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2022
mohziz1:
Hi nairalands...
I received a call from my female friend whose wedding is just a year old, she was weeping on phone seriously.
I tried to percify her and asked what the problem is, she said her wants to sleep in a separate room and she told him she is not okay with.
To cut the story short, the husband had succeeded in separating their room, she said she feels lonely at night and she has tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen.

Pls what advise can I give to her, and is it okay for a newly wedded couple to sleep in a separate room
It is not Ok for couples to sleep in different rooms... But, since that is how he wants it and she is not able to convince him otherwise; I feel she should just let him be.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Solosolojohquay: 2:15pm On May 04, 2022
Powerful African men don't sleep in the same room with a woman her husband just go the African way there must be a secret reason behind it strong men don't tell tales either

299 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by 2braithe: 2:30pm On May 04, 2022
mohziz1:
Hi nairalands...
I tried to percify her and asked what the problem is, she said her wants to sleep in a separate room and she told him she is not okay with.

This one don go marry "I cherish my personal space" grin

By the way,why is she feeling lonely at night when she is supposed to be sleeping? undecided

244 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by brightest5050: 2:39pm On May 04, 2022
Truth be told I see nothing wrong in couple having their separate rooms

252 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Truvelisback(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2022
mohziz1:
Hi nairalands...

U didn't ask her what prompted the man's action and u are seeking for advice.

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Jamahyel(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Powerful African men don't sleep in the same room with a woman her husband just go the African way there must be a secret reason behind it strong men don't tell tales either
its true

22 Likes

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by slawormiir: 3:04pm On May 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
What is wrong here...
People be making moutain out of a gadamnnn mohill

It is normal for the man to have his own room na....and the woman should have her own room also

It doesn't mean anything....she can at times sleep in her husbands room....infact during coitus...na the husband room the sex go for play na..
Same thing happened to my elder sister....her husband got his own room and my sister have her own room...but you know the funny thing now...my sister have access and play in her her husband's room anyday anytime twice on her ovulation period...

If I finally decide to marry.....I will have my own room. My wife got her own room..the kids have their own separate room...and then there will also be a visitors or guest room....with each room having their own toilets and bathroom but with a general or shared kitchen

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Uniquetani1(f): 3:05pm On May 04, 2022
She should ask him if he still loves her.
Na so divorce process dey start.

But I will like a separate room with my husband, I don't like disturb sad

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Agricmoney(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2022
she should know the reason behind it and also, nothing is wrong having a separate room and nothing stops them using the same room once’s a while.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Abbertee2: 3:20pm On May 04, 2022
There is something wrong , may be she is snoring or tired of her smelly punna and he can’t tolerate it anymore .

1 sided story is not good

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:29pm On May 04, 2022
Me either way nothing spoil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by ChoCho54(f): 3:30pm On May 04, 2022
Separate room is bae.
It doesn't mean either party can't pass night with the other in their room. And it doesn't mean you have no access to his room.

After the family meeting, please go back to your room make I flex my bed abeg.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by ChoCho54(f): 3:32pm On May 04, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Nowadays yahoo boys love their privacy like kilode.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by harizonal123(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2022
Maybe the woman is always cuddling her man when sleeping. Me I don't like that either mostly when there is heat grin

40 Likes

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by toujurs: 6:04pm On May 04, 2022
How do you gys even keep female friends, i guess am not lucky on that. Doesn't she ask you for money or favours all the time , With no positive impact in your life

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Yemlizzy(f): 9:31pm On May 04, 2022
Something sounds amiss, just a year old marriage when they ought to sleep in each other’s arms. It’s quite sad they should sort out whatever May be the issue if the man is willing otherwise their love seems lost and diminished.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On May 04, 2022
mohziz1:
Your friend is not telling you the entire truth about her relationship so until you get the truth from her mouth about why the husband demands to sleep in a separate room, do more digging and less alerting. Or better yet, tell her make she bring her case make we hear from her instead. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Lamanii22(f): 10:51pm On May 04, 2022
brightest5050:
Truth be told I see nothing wrong in couple having their separate rooms
you might not see anything wrong with it but almost every woman don’t want that…. I don’t want that too lol… I want my husband right beside me every night… besides the marriage is just a year old… this is the time they would cuddle, the husband would sneak up on her in the night… hit her buttocks.. kisses from behind her ears and so on….

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Nobody: 3:00am On May 05, 2022
Lamanii22:
you might not see anything wrong with it but almost every woman don’t want that…. I don’t want that too lol… I want my husband right beside me every night… besides the marriage is just a year old… this is the time they would cuddle, the husband would sneak up on her in the night… hit her buttocks.. kisses from behind her ears and so on….

Then when he does that for a long time and you feel he loves doing that, that’s when you start using it as a weapon against him. One day you’ll ask him if sex is food, just so you could emasculate him.

96 Likes

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by suffering: 4:29am On May 05, 2022
Nothing new. Some people love their personal space.

15 Likes

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Kobicove(m): 5:43am On May 05, 2022
Did they not discuss it before they got married? undecided
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by fikayormi(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2022
Maybe the man is into some strong African jazz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by Nostring: 7:21am On May 05, 2022
ChoCho54:
Nowadays yahoo boys love their privacy like kilode.
how else den go chop that messy stuff babalawo gave Dem,wey den no wan make u see in peace lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by bigdammyj: 10:48am On May 05, 2022
Okay
Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by adecz: 10:48am On May 05, 2022
undecided

Today, most couple have their
separate rooms.

Master's bedroom with adjoining
Madam's room ...

Except of course, men who lack the
means for such extravagance share
rooms with madam.☺️☺️☺️

10 Likes

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by emmabest2000(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2022
dawnomike:
It is not Ok for couples to sleep in different rooms... But, since that is how he wants it and she is not able to convince him otherwise; I feel she should just let him be.

To all single guys out there,
If you live comfortable make sure you have your own personal bedroom when you get married, only sleeps together when you want knack

E get why grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband Wants A Separate Room by SavageResponse(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2022
Maybe you did something that made him suddenly decide he wants to have his own room.

It's also possible that you snore or you spend a long time gossiping with friends on the phone and he finds it distracting grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding / My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.