Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB (26047 Views)

Imo: IPOB Members Responsible For Attack On INEC Office – Police / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 04, 2022
Spandau:

Slave of who? Monkified baboon!
Nnamdi Kanu is a pig, a fool and a sub human...if he leaves East he is dead meat. Death to you and him. We all hate you igbos...only pigs will support a con-man, terrorist and fool like Kanu.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Spandau: 11:35pm On May 04, 2022
Fairmedia:

Nnamdi Kanu is a pig, a fool and a sub human...if he leaves East he is dead meat. Death to you and him. We all hate you igbos...only pigs will support a con-man, terrorist and fool like Kanu.

So wetin concern me?
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Miracle2022: 11:36pm On May 04, 2022
I don't blame these terrorists,I blame buhari for allowing these animals to grow horns. Udi and Zakibiam is at peace now because of obasanjo.
I wish Putin is my president!
Imagine a particular village killed under armed soldiers and that village is laughing and living in peace.
God pls give us a president like putin, like Wike. A president that will deal with all criminals without looking back.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Abemy(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2022
Who is the signatory to this press disclaimer?
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by tunde1200(m): 2:09am On May 05, 2022
Ipob is a terrorist group simple.
But I never blamed them so hard because our government failed us all.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Ekpeitit(m): 2:50am On May 05, 2022
Yes you are responsible and believe it or not the military will be coming for you soon.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by VPN11(m): 3:29am On May 05, 2022
Gaslight;Kill and destroy any opposition

Give your Jihadist a soft landing; to continue the conquest.

The hypocrisy is insane.

When Uthman Dan Fodio started Jihad (1804-1809) to conquer the Hausa States in Northern Nigeria and parts of Cameroon, his excuse was that he wanted to establish a pure form of Islam. That was a lie. He wanted to conquer the people, take over their land, and impose Fulani Emirs on them as their rulers.

It was a geopolitical land grab shrouded in religious garb to deceive the unwary who were about to be enslaved. He succeeded. He conquered the Hausa States one state at a time, took their land and resources, and imposed Fulani Emirs, usually his relatives to rule with iron fist all the Hausa States. He named this area Sokoto Caliphate.

His relatives who he made Emirs and village heads exercised absolute authority and control over the millions of Hausa people who before then had their independent governments. Those Emirs were dictators who exercised the power of life and death over the millions of Hausa people over whom they ruled. The Emirs seized all Hausa land, decreed that the land belonged to the Emirs and village heads who portioned them out to individual farmers, and demanded one third to half of the harvest the farmers gathered at harvest time. They also imposed other forms of taxes on the Hausa people who they called “talakawas” (commoners), distinct from the Fulani rulers who were the “aristocrats” (born to rule), a situation they justified using the medieval philosophy of “divine right of kings.” The Emirs did not only control the land of the Hausas, they exercised absolute control over anything and everything in their emirate. If the Emir took fancy to a commoner’s wife he simply asked that the wife be transferred to him; if he fancied a man’s daughter he ordered that the daughter be sent to him as a wife. If he liked any property belonging to a talakawa he simply ordered that it be transferred to him. These were orders that were carried out without question. If the Emir was displeased with the way a man reacted or behaved when the Emir took his wife, the Emir would order the man killed and it was done – no questions asked. The Emir shut down public highways and opened them at his pleasure. This is how the Hausa states lost their freedom and became a servile people ruled by a handful of despotic Fulani dictators called Emirs.

Stiff military resistance by the Gwari of Southern Kaduna, the Angas, Birom, Chamba, Tiv, Idoma, and Igala, to the South and the Kanuri to the North East; plus difficult terrain, and the defeat and subjugation of the Sokoto Caliphate by the British colonialists combined to stop the Jihad of Uthman Dan Fodio and his march towards the south in 1809. Immediately after Nigerian Independence in 1960, descendants of Uthman Dan Fodio openly declared their intention to resume Jihad until they dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean. The leader of this second Jihad, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Sarduana of Sokoto, stated categorically that they will use the Gwari, Angas, Birom, Chamba, Tiv, Igala, Yoruba, and Idoma of the Middle Belt as tools to continue their military campaign to conquer the South. He insinuated that Nigeria is a plantation bequeathed to the Fulani by Allah and that the Fulani will milk it until it dies.

The symbol of the resistance of Fulani enslavement of the South is Biafra. Biafra has continued to be the beacon to which every intelligent person residing in Southern Kaduna, Jos, Pankshin, Jalingo, through Wukari, Makurdi, Otukpo, Ankpa, Nsukka, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, Katsina-Ala, Obudu, Ikom, Abakaliki, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Opobo, Warri, Agbor, Asaba, and Uromi in the East to Ilorin, Okene, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Lagos, Ado Ekiti, Akure, Okitipupa, Benin City, and Sapele in the west must look to for freedom, self-determination and defeat of the Fulani scheme to conquer and enslave the South. We are not suggesting that every nation encompassing these cities should become Biafra. Far from it. Each nation in the geographical area called Nigeria must decide for itself whether it wants to continue to stay in Nigeria and become enslaved or get out of Nigeria and assume its own identity, freedom and nationality. Biafra has made its choice

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by UCHIHAmask: 3:19pm On May 05, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Attached picture is one of them threatening to kill people and if he is succeeded he will deny it
Anyway Ojukwu is perfect example of okoros cowardice
You call me a killer,I deny it and the next thing you did is to present a pic of an opinion expressed by an individual on a faceless and unaccountable medium.
Is this your level of reasoning?

Don't call me an ipob supporter,call me a BIAFRAN and let there be a credible evidence or logic to an accusation!
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by UCHIHAmask: 3:37pm On May 05, 2022
udele1:

Even Nnamdi Kanu have denied being a member of IPOB, so how do you expect them to own up to the crime they introduced to igboland?
How shameless can you be!
Nnamdi kanu only denied being the leader of a "terrorists group" in context that the appeal is still in court,why have you allowed your reasoning so low even when ipob continues to refer him a supreme leader
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by UCHIHAmask: 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
[b][/b]
Thanksful:

Have you been to the East before and seen those that parade themselves as Ipob?
Don't mind that guy!
Nnamdi kanu only denied being the leader of a "terrorists group" in context that the appeal is still in court,ipob continues to refer him a supreme leader
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by UCHIHAmask: 3:55pm On May 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

My worry with stuff like this is we can't know who tweeted that? We can't be sure? It could be me or you or my neighbor. The sad thing is Nigeria lacks proper investigative forces ... So many things we see as mystery can be solved with a semi trained investigative force
I'm disappointed in everything Nigeria,is it rocket science to do things in a straight way..
Even if that was tweeted by an Igbo ipob supporter,does it in any way proves that IPOB beheaded that soldiers.

Just like people that cheer gunmen In the east! Does it mean that those men, women, mothers and children are criminals,it means that they hate security forces and would cheer anything that hurts it, truth be told after what the police did to my brother in ekiti state I feel happy seeing bad things happen to them! The question now is why would the igbo populace hate security forces so much that they cheer gunmen? What is their grievances against security men? It can't be because they want BIAFRA,their are actions and reaction
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by christistruth01: 4:04pm On May 05, 2022
Chickensoup:

Cooking and what?. What's wrong with you. How can a human being even have the guts to say that.

You are definitely one of the problems we have in the country. Very heartless and cruel.

Before calling anybody liars, how can the law accuse a group of killings without any proof or investigation. Any killing in the south is IPOB. Cultist fight it's IPOB. Armed robbers it's IPOB. Kidnappers it's IPOB. Assassins it's IPOB. Yet you are happy with the suffering of the country.

Spandau:

Guy, learn to be objective. If by now you are not aware of the agenda of Buhari and his Fulani hordes ( that's if you're not one of them) then you are in the dark. The hand writing is clear. The argument of IPOB/ESN is very valid and logical. There are extremely evil people within the SE, paid by the FG to commit dastardly acts on order to smear this people. If you know Fulanis, you won't be handling this anyhow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidxQzAnCXY
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by richie240: 8:07am On May 06, 2022
Lolz.....is dt how you treat ur fleedum fighters?
Bia, show some gratitude biko!
cool

Maxymilliano:
Ipob has bitten more than it could chew with the recent dastardly acts. I hope the perpetrators get apprehended and given summarily execution as fast as possible.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Nobody: 9:23am On May 06, 2022
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Nobody: 9:34am On May 06, 2022
udele1:

Even Nnamdi Kanu have denied being a member of IPOB, so how do you expect them to own up to the crime they introduced to igboland?

I know you have little to nothing in your head call brain.

So Nnamdi is the president, vice president, financial sec., Treasurer, etc of Ipob that once he deny them they rest will deny themselves?

Only fools listen to someone like you without a brain

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:59pm On May 08, 2022
Fairmedia:

Fairmedia the con-man will die in jail.[b] Death to Fairmedia's father, mother, and sister that's if there's something left in your hungry family; your family will be raped to death by those animals released by terrorists Zoo Army . Fools.

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by orisa37: 6:24am On May 09, 2022
FUNAM'S SIGNATURE IS SEEN ALL OVER.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Nobody: 8:39am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=NGArmyTerrorist post=112647241][/quote]
Take them into the jungle handcuff them, tie their legs and toss grenades at terrorist, this is how to kill terrorists, so vultures can eat their carcasses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniel In Delta To Campaign For Atiku / Federal Executive Council Meeting [PHOTOS] / Teachers Sent Abroad For Training Have Absconded - Jigawa Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.