Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? (29392 Views)

My Friend And His Girlfriend Are In A State Of Dilemma. / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by LadyTara(f): 1:48pm On May 11, 2022
He is always online, yet he doesn't pick your calls or return your messages.

What other signs do you need? undecided. He is probably holding his phone and asking himself why you just don't get it . Like shey this girl nor get sense say make she nor dey use her own dey disturb me again.

MOVE ON
MOVE ON
MOVE ON

I don't know how else you want to be told ,mind you in a few months time he will show up from no where giving you tales of how he shoot bird e mama fly.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by slivertongue: 1:50pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:
There is this guy, we dated for 2 years before he traveled abroad (Italy) 2019. Our relationship was going on well even when he traveled out, we were always calling each other on video calls everyday. I was so faithful to him.

Suddenly (last year March), he started avoiding me. He could go for months before he replies my calls or chats.
Atleast no matter how busy you are, you can always spare 1 minutes of your time with the person you claim you love.

Please note, he's always online, We do video calls mostly on WhatsApp and anytime I try to reach him on video call or send him a message.... it always ring and deliver but he won't pick or reply.

Here are my reasons why I'm so confused whether to move on with my life or not.

1) Although before he started avoiding my calls, he told me he was busy... that he was working on something (but he never disclosed the particular "thing" to me)

2) We were supposed to get married as planned last year August. But this is May 2022 and absolutely nothing is in progress about it.

3)I discussed with his friend about it and he told me he's in a relationships over there. (I don't know if to believe him or not, because he didn't show me proof)

Now, it been a year I'm enduring his character. I feel like I'm stuck alone in this relationship. Heaven knows I haven't offended him in any way. I wish he could open up to me and tell me what I was doing wrong so that I could adjust. OR he should just tell me he's in a relationship so that I could move on.

I plan visiting his elder sister this weekend and explain to her the issue on ground but on a second thought I think I'm too forward. I'm jst confused and I feel hurt.

MOVE ON NOW THAT THE DAY IS BRIGHT BEFORE DARKNESS SETS IN. best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by NaijaCars4sale: 1:51pm On May 11, 2022
My advice would be that you pray and seek for God's direction.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by dprincedej(m): 1:51pm On May 11, 2022
You must move on.

He is trying to tell you this with his silence. You would be in denial at first and make excuses in your mind but with time, all would be clear to you.

He may not be distancing himself for selfish reasons though but the message is clear that it is over between you.

You must move on completely and not be expecting anything from him and be dating someone else.

Do not go to see his sister since you have not done a traditional introduction of the families.

The friend can not show you proof if he is a mature and responsible person but he has told you the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by toujurs: 1:53pm On May 11, 2022
One stupid bored introvert like that, would just steal a lady picture from the internet, create a profile here and start creating stupid love topics. I don't know if these guys are gays
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by cutieme(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:
There is this guy, we dated for 2 years before he traveled abroad (Italy) 2019. Our relationship was going on well even when he traveled out, we were always calling each other on video calls everyday. I was so faithful to him.

Suddenly (last year March), he started avoiding me. He could go for months before he replies my calls or chats.
Atleast no matter how busy you are, you can always spare 1 minutes of your time with the person you claim you love.

Please note, he's always online, We do video calls mostly on WhatsApp and anytime I try to reach him on video call or send him a message.... it always ring and deliver but he won't pick or reply.

1) Although before he started avoiding my calls, he told me he was busy... that he was working on something (but he never disclosed the particular "thing" to me)

2) We were supposed to get married as planned last year August. But this is May 2022 and absolutely nothing is in progress about it.

3)I discussed with his friend about it and he told me he's in a relationships over there. (I don't know if to believe him or not, because he didn't show me proof)

Now, it been a year I'm enduring his character. I feel like I'm stuck alone in this relationship. Heaven knows I haven't offended him in any way. I wish he could open up to me and tell me what I was doing wrong so that I could adjust. OR he should just tell me he's in a relationship so that I could move on.

I plan visiting his elder sister this weekend and explain to her the issue on ground but on a second thought I think I'm too forward. I'm jst confused and I feel hurt.
The handwriting is on the wall dear, kindly and softly withdraw your attention and love before it leads to frustration and depression
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by pimplucious: 1:55pm On May 11, 2022
Girl move on, not that he fell out of love with you, the fact is he doesn’t have a defined plans for you considering the fact that he’s not in same location with you or you with him.

As it is, he will end up leaving without telling you and you will move on too but later he will realize what he has lost after thinking he will get a better replacement but then it would have been too late cos you would have moved on in a better, promising relationship. This is always the case in situations like this trust me. The earlier you moved on the better.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by darkstar6971(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2022
And you sure since he travelled 2019 getting to 3 years now you never cheated on him?? I doubt... shocked
Cyntie55:

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Evidenx(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Go and meet his sister that's where you will hear the truth,he must have told them is not interested in you anymore or he has found new love.

In all something is wrong somewhere and he doesn't know how to tell you.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by MoneyGoDrop: 2:00pm On May 11, 2022
My advise is that you move on with your life. Life is too short.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Triplerg: 2:01pm On May 11, 2022
Why not pose all these questions to him directly? If he is not forthcoming with clear answers then move on with your life.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Tell yourself the truth, U still like him cos u want him to marry u and take u to Europe, I'm sure if he was in nigeria u would have married someone that is ready! Ur gender is wicked ! fool who u can, but u can't fool me! angry
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Tell yourself the truth, U still like him cos u want him to marry u and take u to Europe, I'm sure if he was in nigeria u would have married someone that is ready! Ur gender is wicked ! fool who u can, but u can't fool me! angry,
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Yuneehk(f): 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
God1000:
this can be erroneous assumption, she should just try and hear from him first so as not to jump the gun
Surprisingly, I find this every funny.

What exactly is she trying to hear after constantly trying to reach out to him to no avail? Or you're advising she keeps waiting to hear from a person who has forgotten she's even existing.

I commend her patience. She should have read the handwriting on the wall since and moved on.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by lasheun: 2:08pm On May 11, 2022
Don't be too quick to move on.
After all you guys have no quarrel, like you said.
You need to be clear on what is going on before you allow people to misled you.
The best thing i think you should do,is what you have conceived earlier (going to his sister to get clarification and also tell her how you feel and then wait for feed back).
And if you still not hearing from him via his sister's intervention, then you can tell his sister to inform him that you moving on already.
I know you love him so much to have kept yourself for him this far,and I think you wouldn't wanna be too hasty to rubbish that for some online advise or assumptions and hasty generalizations.
It's better you move on with clear mind knowing that you have exhaust every channel possible without regret if you guys meet again.
cry
Cyntie55:

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by BigDawsNet: 2:09pm On May 11, 2022
Dear I'm sorry.. but if he relocated with a work permit or PR... I would hav believe he choose someone else for selfish reasons...

But with the luk of things...his probably on tourist visa...so I guess.. his alrdy working on securing his stay with a citizen over dere...

Just move on
Or talk to her sis... atleast...in the future.. he won't say.."you left"
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by mastermaestro(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2022
Move on! Move ahead! It’s over! I wonder why people don’t read simple, glaring signs. You are being ghosted already!

Just consider and accept the proposal of that modest guy who has been on your case for over a year. wink

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 11, 2022
Maxwell775:
Can I be your carpenter? I promise to knack you well.

Aunty Pocohantas grin. Am sure you didn't see it coming, Nairaland Sha.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Slynation(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2022
truthsayer009:

Let me find trouble.

Who is Chidinma? grin
Lol...grin A female friend of mine holding the same ideology with OP here...grin But in her case, she still receives some stipend from him but the slogan has always been "I will come back this December, December will reach and pass and the slogan will change to next year December...I just hope and pray everything goes well for her because she's a very nice somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by DMerciful(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2022
Out of sight is out of mind!
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Exceed15: 2:25pm On May 11, 2022
Hell sis, Move on without second thought.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Honestfrend: 2:30pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Please move on... I know it will be hard; but just try..

Also let him know that too.
U can still talk 2 his sister, afteral she his a woman like u..

All the same I wish u Goodluck
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by Neoteny7: 2:30pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Forget him.

I'm available.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by IamMobisola(f): 2:32pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Stop wasting your time, it is clear he is already in another relationship.
MOVE ON
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by AmbassadoR100(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2022
My dear, I feel your pain but I must tell you that any man at all who genuinely loves a girl and wants something with her can never be too busy for her... Believe me.

This is a year he's avoiding you and you are still looking for evidence... Haba!

I can understand that love is strong and can endure but don't loose yourself because of it. Quit that desperation!

Get busy with your life.. develop yourself, find something doing and have a good relationship with God.. The right man for you won't waste anytime playing with you or treating you anyhow!

Don't go finding him.. He should be the one finding you with sincere apologies.

Don't go doing stupid things for a man who doesn't care. He's now overseas.. probably, the life over there must have caught up with him.. he must have found new girl and probably seeing you as not being in his class anymore.

MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE BABE❗

Cyntie55:

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by seunlizy(f): 2:37pm On May 11, 2022
Sis, remove your foot slippers pack it together, put it underneath your shoulder and start running, don't look back oooo, even if u were asked to stop, Don't stop oo, keep running.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by chatinent: 2:40pm On May 11, 2022
I advise you move on...when you are still in your prime.
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by alizma: 2:41pm On May 11, 2022
Cyntie55:

Believe his friend. The friend has not betrayed him, he only saw your sincerity and fell pity for you. So I advise you move on.
Like you already know, if he has you in mind like he did before he left the shore, he will find means to let you know what is happening and as well do something to keep your trust in him alive irrespective of how busy he is. That is the way it works.
The reason why you are not comfortable to move on without hearing from other people is because you still love and want him and the reason why he is comfortable to go through a week or even a month without hearing from you or know how you are doing is because you are no longer his priority in relationship.
Having said the above, I will advise you follow what your heart tells you after reading through my advise. Success

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by sekem: 2:42pm On May 11, 2022
When you don't want them, they start to want you die.

What a complete set of confused fools.

Nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by pocohantas(f): 2:42pm On May 11, 2022
truthsayer009:

Carpenter? Odiegwu! cheesy

Why? Carpenter no fit run am?
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On? by MistarT(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2022
Cynthia, please go to God in prayers, this same scenario has happened to a sister I know, but please be careful anyone telling you to bring "fat envelope" before God answers please and please runaway. A genuine prophet of The Lord Jesus Christ will obey His words.Look below

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman / My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.